• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 BuckarooBanzai

BuckarooBanzai

The Abe Vigoda of Mycotopia

• 8,968 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:01 AM

You don't need a clean room to take good prints. You don't even have to use a glove box. Any clean/closed container can work.

#22 slartibartfast42

slartibartfast42

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 222 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:27 AM

I know but i am building a clean room and all exited about it and when i say clean i mean cleaner as i live in an ancient house with a very high spore count so will probably make up a glove box to be on the safe side.
Slart

#23 spunforfun

spunforfun

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 149 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 04:42 AM

i love wollygong. ive never had any contamination problems with the strain. one thing i have noticed after reading a lot of threads and going over and over the vaults. everyone doesnt do it the same way and one way might not work for another, but everyone doing it the same way would be boring as hell. anyway Nice Grow!!:bow:

#24 slartibartfast42

slartibartfast42

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 222 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:56 AM

i love wollygong. ive never had any contamination problems with the strain. one thing i have noticed after reading a lot of threads and going over and over the vaults. everyone doesnt do it the same way and one way might not work for another, but everyone doing it the same way would be boring as hell. anyway Nice Grow!!:bow:

I have grown a few cubies over the years and i must say that this does seem to be one of the toughest ones. PF tek (well i donèt like PF), on WBS, on Grain, on Hpoo and judging from the look of the tub Straw Bins all look to work extreamly well. I did have one tray of popcorn go bacterial but the damn strain just absorbed that and grew through it (like the freaking borg they absorb everything they meet) and is now starting to fruit (pics tonight). All round the only strain i have grown that seems as adaptable is Lipa .

Edited by TastyBeverage, 01 October 2009 - 10:09 AM.
removed name

#25 eatyualive

eatyualive

ExoCannibalist

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,153 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 October 2009 - 03:45 PM

excellent!

#26 Teonanacatl38

Teonanacatl38

Extradimentional Psilocypher

• OG VIP
  • 1,244 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 October 2009 - 04:14 PM

Wollongong were my first grow ever. Shit was increadible. My first was like 9" long and I shoved it in lol. That was back in 07. They are definitely something special! Here's some pics....

Attached Thumbnails

• Wolly3.jpg
  • wolly2.jpg
  • Wolly1.jpg

• PolarDBN likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!