#21 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,977 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 January 2010 - 01:45 AM

Ate the P. Cyans honey for the first time last night. It was a very full moon and a starry night. Perfect time for a trip.

We each ate a quarter spoonful , waited a bit and then ate another for a total of 1/2 spoonful. It only took about 15 minutes to start hitting us , something which seems common with woodlovers.

After awhile it was apparent that we had a full blown trip on our hands. At one point a friend said "where's that honey jar , I want another dip". So I showed him where it was and I think he ended up taking a whole spoonful extra. Later he was slumped in his chair feigning sleep. At other points he lost control of the English language.

The tunes were great and we just sat around and yawned , laughed hysterically and wiped the seepage from our eyes. Came up with the concept of eye-diapers for shroom trippers and that caused more hilarity. Another joke that made us laugh was the thought of a product called "Contact High" ... fully dilated contact lenses , to give people a strange contact buzz wherever you go.

We dosed early so we were down by 1 am , which was incredible. It felt like we had been up all night but it was barely after midnight when we finally checked.

All in all it was a great time. No movies or long walks. Just sitting in a room with close friends , listening to tunes and going outside every now and again to have a puff and view the moon.

There is no doubt whatsoever in my mind that P. Cyans hold there potency. we have tried them several times fresh , dried and now in honey and its always the same ... hits you fast and very potent.

Were already booking ahead for the next woodlovers honey trip. Fun times.

Edited by hyphaenation, 31 January 2010 - 02:00 AM.

#22 curenado

curenado

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 949 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 01:57 AM

Beats the way I have made honey into the ground - this is my new way:bow:
:meditate::meditate::meditate:

#23 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,977 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 February 2010 - 04:15 PM

I'd strongly recommend using the thickest honey you can find. The runnier it is , the more the mushroom dust will separate into a layer.

#24 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,977 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:45 PM

Going to go for a real big woodlovers honey trip coming up here shortly. Need to blow the cobwebs out of my third-eye.

Its very much like liquid acid in higher doses.

#25 MycoMistress

MycoMistress

Friscosa freak

• Free Member
  • 376 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:55 PM

The Loving Spoonful. Everyone who can should grow & spread Cyanofriscosa. This is truly a life changing species.

Yes! I feel so lucky that they somehow they managed to find a good habitat in my houseplant.

Hyph, you're making me curious about Cyans, not that I'm unhappy with the Friscosas.

#26 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,977 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:08 PM

Hyph, you're making me curious about Cyans, not that I'm unhappy with the Friscosas.

P. Cyans are the most fascinating species I can think of. Can't say enough good about them ...
I am forever thankful to Hippie3 , mycotopia and obiwan master Waylitjim for showing me the way.

Also I imagine they'd fit right in to your house-plant regime , depending on a few factors (they do like things coolish).

Posted Image

Posted Image
Accidental P.Cyans indoor fruiting in a flower pot.

Its been my observation and supported by others like Nightflyer that P. Cyans have a much longer season then Friscosa , at least in our areas (opposite sides of the world). They start in the first couple weeks of September and go until freeze up , literally.

Both have their qualities and truth be told we like to eat both species together for a synergistic magic blend. Separately they are amazing ... together they are truly stunning.

Edited by hyphaenation, 09 February 2010 - 11:34 PM.

#27 MycoMistress

MycoMistress

Friscosa freak

• Free Member
  • 376 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:44 PM

P. Cyans are the most fascinating species I can think of. Can't say enough good about them ...
I am forever thankful to Hippie3 , mycotopia and obiwan master Waylitjim for showing me the way.

Also I imagine they'd fit right in to your house-plant regime , depending on a few factors (they do like things coolish).

Posted Image

Posted Image
Accidental P.Cyans indoor fruiting in a flower pot.

Its been my observation and supported by others like Nightflyer that P. Cyans have a much longer season then Friscosa , at least in our areas (opposite sides of the world). They start in the first couple weeks of September and go until freeze up , literally.

Both have their qualities and truth be told we like to eat both species together for a synergistic magic blend. Separately they are amazing ... together they are truly stunning.

Awesome! :amazed:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!