• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 euid

euid

the last Peyotero

• Expired Member
  • 124 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:04 PM

well... I know we've talked about PPM on many occasions and I am interested in it, I guess my only apprehension is not knowing exactly what it is; I can't seem to find any information in that regard ;)

I know you've mentioned using it with food crops and that it only shows traces in the cultures...

My real problem was taking shortcuts washing the explants, where I should have been pre-rinsing with ethanol, I was skipping that step and going straight from distilled water to a bleach solution... I kind of knew it wouldn't be enough to get into the all the tight spaces (as was evident in the contamination of all my tissue), even with the standard wetting agents... But that didn't prevent me from skipping critical steps in order to get the proverbial ball rolling; which i've obviously paid for with loss.

I've corrected myself in that regard and have resupplied ;)

I am still interested in PPM though, maybe you could shed more light on it, as i'm not able to find much information... An MSDS perhaps? Can't find one.

As always, I appreciate being able to bounce ideas around with you, it's helpful.

Cheers.

#62 Vesp

Vesp

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 112 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 December 2010 - 10:59 AM

How is this going?
I have recently started an attempt to micropropagate salvia, pereskiopsis, san pedro, and jolokia.
This is all as of yesterday... I will let everyone know what happens but I would like to hear more about what happened to this? anyone still working on it?

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!