#42 Jaspmf

Jaspmf

Watchin em' grow

• Expired Member
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 01:58 AM

Growurown- in reference to your question

It's a uk model, it can be seen here http://www.dhgate.co...8cf62c0c3c.html

Dunno it's eagle of sniper or some weird name.
Dopest slingshot I've ever seen though.

#43 zodd

zodd

walk towards the light

• Expired Member
  • 1,796 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 03:46 AM

The fact is, when someone is going to kill, they're gonna do it regardless of whether killing is illegal or not.

i agrea with this statement. which is why i would go to great lengths to make it harder for them. i speak of the ideal so i guess i failed to factor the rational into my writing. its a case of up the anti isme. insane killer has a knife you can feel pretty safe that he will be stopped before the real travesty can occur. killer has a fully auto. there’s a few down before you’ve even had chance to reach for where ever crevis you stash your fire are.

speaking of which is it true that you can carry around any sized weapon you want in America as long as you have it in full view?

From what I understand through my own international travels, the international travels of family and friends, and my interactions with foreigners both near and far: "the rest of the world" doesn't hate us, and if they do its not because we have a powerful military. In fact there's a great many nations and people who are VERY grateful that we have the military strength that we do, and they recognize the great accomplishments Americans have achieved both socially (human rights) as well as technologically (automobile, railroad, airplane, transistors, internet, etc). We are still a great nation, despite what you hear on Fox news

Its these things that make us great, that also make certain groups hate us. Radical Islam for instance, doesn't like women exposing skin, or voting, or talking to men even. North Korea hates us for letting our people vote, among other reasons. .

well said.

but on a small scale people like me hate the lack of morals we see perpetuated on our sky televisions to the next generation. and the direct lack of for site as a society short of personal instant gratification. but that is not me hating the American people. just the way the world is naturally unfolding with America as a state at the helm. im sure i wont be alone here in hating America as a state. you guys are all cool would not trade you for a ham sandwich.

#44 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 08:13 AM

don't blame us
for what's on your tv set-
y'all are adults, take responsibility
and stop blaming others .

guns force the strong to treat the weak respectfully-
even governments tread carefully when the citizenry is armed.
bullies and robbers and rapists all fear the armed citizen.

the best evidence of gun effectiveness is the fact
that although we have many millions of guns here
almost none are ever used to shoot a human being.

their mere existence and presence is deterrent enough
to keep hundreds of millions of us safe every day.

#45 Poppy

Poppy

Mycotopia Sponsor

• Sponsor
  • 190 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 08:23 AM

as a member of the "guns & dope" political party, i espouse guns for those that want them, no guns for those that don't and drugs for those that want them and no drugs for those that don't want them.

I would like to have a love gun that when fired makes the target feel the love of the universe fully upon them and changes their point of view so they can have compassion, love and healing for one another.

Until that model comes out I'll take my Savage 30-30 deer rifle, and my kmart special Remington semi-auto 12 guage, great for trap and duck. Can't choose just one.

Have been bow hunting most mornings this fall and cant wait til I can get the rifle out.

#46 AmBe

AmBe

ubuntu

• Expired Member
  • 809 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 09:49 AM

http://www.lindsaybk...nnon/index.html

looks like fun

#47 tryptaminer

tryptaminer

at this for life

• Expired Member
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 12:06 PM

always fancied the AR-15 bushmaster, I'm not sure what the chambered round it is but i'd like it in a .223 if it isn't already..

other than that i really REALLY would like a 44 automag, it seems like its too good to be true prob jams up like a mutha

#48 TastyBeverage

TastyBeverage

Goodbye Ofelia

• Expired Member
  • 5,229 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 01:01 PM

As with anything, i must run this question through my "How useful would this be during the zombie apocalypse?" filter. So my dream weapon would have to reliably clear a horde in close quarters, not need to be reloaded, and not jam after several minutes of continued use. Thus i give you, KNIFE ON A CHAIN. It's not just for ninjas!

Barring that, i've always been fond of the pantzooka. Yes, that's a cannon that fires pants at people. Naked people.

#49 eatyualive

eatyualive

ExoCannibalist

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,153 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 December 2009 - 01:10 PM

a rusted butter knife. only im the weapon.

i want to be so lethal that i could kill anyone with a rusted butter knife or maybe a playing card. maybe post it note.

you know your a badass when you can kill someone with a post it note.
  • DarkLestor likes this

#50 rocketman

rocketman

Mycotopiate

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,602 posts

Donator

Posted 05 December 2009 - 03:44 PM

I like the anti material rifles, but they dont have much use other than military, law enforcement, or just fun shooting stuff to watch it turn to dust. My .44 magnum was a blast to shoot, but again it was on the expensive side to shoot. I am looking into learning how to reload my own brass so I can help cut the cost of ammo if I end up with a nice .308 socom scout.

For Beast: I think its all a power struggle, and yes I am sure there are some old timers who appreciated us doing what we did for them years ago, but I know of countries we havent done jack too who hate us for being an empire building country.

To the anti gun lobby: One question always seems to make the most staunch anti gunners change thier stance. What would you rather have in this situation?

A drug crazed violent escaped rapist murderer or any common street thug loaded up on go go rocks comes into your home at night. He doesnt know if youre armed or not, so he has already accepted the fact he may have to die or kill someone, which is usually the case for home invasions in this country where folks are known to be home and the criminal still comes in. So now its you, your family or the bad guy.

He comes in through a window in the living room or kicks the door in lets say. Your wife and baby are in danger of losing thier lives. Do you wish you had a gun now, or are you now perfectly happy in waiting for the police to come save you? Do you think anti gun speeches, kind words help this man change his mind? Do you think you can appeal to his sense of fairness by telling him youre not armed?

I know the answer is you wish you had a bad ass firearm to kill him before he kills you and your family..anything else is bullshit. If you believe all the anti gun bullshit youre in essence turning your familys and your own life over to the local politicians and police. I for one own many firearms, and I do use them for self and home defense. I feel very comfortable knowing I am doing everything I can do to help keep my family safe. I have taken many safety courses and passed a license to carry a concealed exam. I have never had to shoot anyone, but if it came down to it I know I could if saving my family is part of the equation.

Now lets talk about the school killings that were mentioned earlier? Which one should we talk about?

June 11, 1964: Cologne school massacre. Armed with an insecticide sprayer converted into a flamethrower, a lance and a homebuilt mace, 42-year-old Walter Seifert entered the Katholische Volksschule and opened fire on the girls playing in the courtyard. He then knocked in classroom windows with his mace and fired inside. Eight children and two teachers died, twenty children and two teachers survived with very severe burns. After taking a cyanide pill, Seifert died the following day, in custody.

December 6, 1989 : Twenty-five-year-old Marc Lepine killed 14 women and wounded a further 13 people at the École Polytechnique at the University of Montreal in the worst school massacre in Canada’s history. He then took his own life. In a letter he left behind, he indicated a hate for feminists as a motive for the shooting. It remains to this day the worst massacre in Canadian history.

April 26, 2002 : Eighteen people died when an expelled former pupil went on a shooting spree at his school in the eastern German city of Erfurt. Masked and dressed in black, the gunman walked through classrooms killing 14 teachers, two schoolgirls and one of the first policemen on the scene before taking his own life.

1 September 2004: A group of pro-Chechen armed rebels took more than 1,200 school children and adults hostage on September 1, 2004, at School Number One (SNO) in the town of Beslan, North Ossetia. On the third day of the standoff, gunfire broke out between the hostage-takers and Russian security forces.

I guess you were talking of VT and Columbine, sorry. If there were armed teachers or any armed security nearby the VT and Columbine massacres could have been prevented. The above school massacres could have been prevented as well.

Ill always remember a saying from an old guy I used to work with. He said locks only keep honest people out. The same holds true for gun laws. Honest folks abide while the criminals do what they are expected to do, break laws.

In the U.S. massacres the common theme is they were in places where guns werent allowed. So an honest student or teacher who carried a gun legally would have to put it away before entering school so they didnt lose everything they invested in thier educations or careers. The anti gunners have made it an unspeakable act to carry guns in some settings. The punishment is severe for honest folks.

The killers could care less. Declaring any place a no gun area gets folks killed. Killers wouldnt try that shit at a military school where everyone was armed. You dont hear of many folks trying to exact revenge on swat teams that put them in jail or raid the jail they were housed in. Nope, they pick on those they know cant defend themselves.

So to me, the answer is arm everyone and see how much more crime rates drop.

#51 DarkLestor

DarkLestor

Wanderer

• Expired Member
  • 689 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 07:52 PM

derringer that pops out of a cowboy hat. no question about it.

#52 Oblivion

Oblivion

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 01:57 PM

a grenade launcher might be fun.

They are.

#53 Dr.Hallucination

Dr.Hallucination

Chasing the Rabbit.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,480 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:08 PM

And for my vehicle,I would choose the Space Ball One.
http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1260302875

Space Ball One Level:Custom Level 2 / 3067
Technology:Inner Sphere Warship
Tonnage:2,500,000 Tons

Designer:Koneheads
Armory:Koneheads Klunkers
AeroTech 2 Vessel Technical Readout

Class/Model/Name: Space Ball One Tech: Inner Sphere / 3067 Vessel Type: WarShip Rules: Level 2, Standard design Mass: 2,500,000 tons Power Plant: Standard Safe Thrust: 6 Maximum Thrust: 9 Armor Type: Standard

Armament: 2 Kraken-T 2 Killer Whale 5 NL55

Class/Model/Name: Space Ball One Mass: 2,500,000 tons Equipment: Mass Power Plant: Standard 900,000.00 K-F Hyperdrive: Compact (Integrity = 47) 1,131,250.00 Jump Sail: (Detachable): (Integrity = 9) 155.00 Structural Integrity: 65 155.00 Safe Thrust: 6 155.00 Maximum Thrust: 9 155.00 Heat Sinks: 1,777 Double 391.00 Fuel & Fuel Pumps: 10,000.00 Bridge & Controls: 6,250.00 Hyperpulse Generator: 50.00 Armor Factor: 1,342 Standard 3,249.00 Armor Value (Capital Scale) Fore: 249 Fore Left / Right: 223 / 223 Aft Left / Right: 223 / 223 Aft: 201 Equipment & Options: Cargo: Bay 1: Cargo (1) 50.00 Parking Garage (1) 225.00 Cargo (1) 50.00 Escape Pods: 9999 (7 tons each) 69,993 Crew and Passengers: 110 Officers (109 minimum) 0.00 535 Crew (435 minimum) 0.00 10 Gunners (9 minimum) 0.00 1 Gunner's Mate First Class Phillip Asshole 0.00 1 Major Asshole 0.00 1 COL. SANDURZ 0.00 1 Dark Helmet 0.00 1 Funny Radar Operator 0.00 1 President Scroob 0.00 10,000 Assholes 0.00 Weapons & Equipment: Loc SRV MRV LRM ERV Heat Mass 2 Kraken-T(20 msls) Nose 28 28 28 28 100 2,440.00 2 Kraken-T(20 msls) 40 1,300.00 5 NL55 Nose 28 28 28 28 425 5,500.00 10 Shops in the mall 100.00 1 Three Ring Circus 10.00 1 Captured Mercedes Limo/Shuttle 10.00 1 Ludacrious Drive 10.00 1 Copy of Spaceballs the Movie 10.00 1 Mr Coffee 10.00 1 Mr Radar 10.00 1 Bumper Sticker " We Brake for Nobody" 10.00 1 Tractor Beam 10.00 1 Mega Maid Conversion Equipment 100,000.00 1 Manual Overide (broken) 10.00 1 Witty Computer 10.00 1 Fat Bearded Bitch 10.00 1 Zoo 50,000.00 1 Self Destruct System (only if you really really really mean it) 1,232.00 1 New Equipment 10.00 TOTALS: 565 2,500,000.00 Tons Left: .00 Calculated Factors: Total Cost: 5,785,316,000 C-Bills Battle Value: 55,708 Cost per BV: 103,850.72 Weapon Value: 39,092 (Ratio = .70) Damage Factors: SRDmg = 509; MRDmg = 509; LRDmg = 401; ERDmg = 161 Maintenance Point Value: MPV = 1,765,040 (173,550 Structure, 1,546,175 Life Support, 45,315 Weapons) Support Points: SP = 751,210 (43% of MPV) BattleForce2: (Not applicable)

Calculated Factors: Total Cost: 5,785,316,000 C-Bills Battle Value: 55,708 Cost per BV: 103,850.72 Weapon Value: 39,092 (Ratio = .70) Damage Factors: SRDmg = 509; MRDmg = 509; LRDmg = 401; ERDmg = 161 Maintenance Point Value: MPV = 1,765,040 (173,550 Structure, 1,546,175 Life Support, 45,315 Weapons) Support Points: SP = 751,210 (43% of MPV) BattleForce2: (Not applicable)
Overview:
The Spaceballs' weapon of conquest, Spaceball One, is a powerful spaceship. The Spaceballs' attitude toward others is expressed by the ship's large bumper sticker: "We brake for nobody."
The ship's absurd size is a frequent point of references:
The ship is so large that it contains a shopping mall, a zoo, and a three-ring circus (complete with a freak show).
The ship takes about 1 minute and 47 seconds to cross the screen at the beginning of the film. This is emphasized by the music theme (based on the musical theme from Jaws) which stops and resumes again several times, each time growing louder and louder, implying that the orchestra is getting frustrated with the ship's seemingly endless length.
President Skroob is once forced to jog to the bridge in order to arrive before the end of the film. He references this by saying "This ship is too big. If I walked, the movie would be over."
Spaceball One is capable of traveling at four different speeds: sub-light speed, light speed, ridiculous speed, and ludicrous speed. When going into ludicrous speed all crew members must use a seat belt for their own safety. Ludicrous speed results in the ship leaving a trail of plaid, parodying the "warp trail" seen in the first few Star Trek films and 2001.
Spaceball One's secret weapon is its ability to transform into Mega Maid, a colossal cleaning woman holding a gigantic vacuum cleaner used to extract air from other planets and take it back to planet Spaceball. It can also reverse that process, expelling air, going from suck to blow.

Battle History:

Spaceball One, upon arriving at Planet Druidia, transforms into Mega Maid with a vacuum cleaner, which starts to extract the air from the planet. Lone Starr uses his Schwartz ring to reverse the procedure, and sneaks through Mega Maid's ear to the central brain area of the ship to activate the self-destruct button. As he is about to press the button, Dark Helmet appears and challenges him to fight. They proceed to duel using lightsaber-like weapons emanating from their Schwartz rings, until Dark Helmet tricks Lone Starr into losing his ring. Yogurt then speaks to Lone Starr, convincing him he doesn't need the ring to use the Schwartz. Using this advice, Lone Starr summons a mirror to reflect Dark's attack and inadvertently press the self-destruct button, causing chaos aboard the ship as Mega Maid counts down to self-destruction. The heroes then escape as Dark Helmet, President Skroob and Col. Sandurz, failing to make it to any of the escape pods in time, look on in horror. The resulting explosion causes the three along with parts of Mega Maid to crash-land on a neighboring planet, much to the horror of its residents.

Notable Officers:

Dark Helmet: The Space Balls' second-in-command, is an obvious parody of Darth Vader. He resembles Darth Vader in appearance, but is much shorter, has a much larger helmet, and wears a tie. (However, he changes into a khaki uniform and an equally oversized pith helmet during the desert scene.) He speaks in a deep bass voice and breathes audibly, as the helmet hinders his breathing. This often causes him to lift his visor, revealing his bespectacled face and his intentionally normal voice. Helmet is the commander of the Spaceballs' "Imperious Forces" , and commands the flagship Spaceball One . He uses The Schwartz to discipline his subordinates, not by force grip (as with Darth Vader) but by crushing their testicles with the Schwartz. He enjoys playing with Spaceballs dolls, taking special pleasure in acting out a scenario in which he seduces Princess Vespa, but is embarrassed when anyone notices his playing. Helmet declared himself Lone Starr's "father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate." which he sums up as making them "absolutely nothing".

Attached Thumbnails

• eagle-5-spaceballs-001_1201053368.jpg

#54 zodd

zodd

walk towards the light

• Expired Member
  • 1,796 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:23 PM

im not here to change anyone and im certainly not going to try and tell you what’s best for your families

#55 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:33 PM

posting canned propaganda is still a reply,
one of the worst kind
as it's not even your own thoughts / words.
embeds deleted.
speak YOUR mind if you will,
but don't abuse this forum by posting
political agitprop.

#56 zodd

zodd

walk towards the light

• Expired Member
  • 1,796 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 02:46 PM

yea that’s cool. i was mainly wanting to post the bill hicks, but i did notice that there was a lot of shots off the war. mainly from the other side of the fence too, but it was bill hicks who i was sharing with you.

rocket man i strive for a world where you can feel safe in your own home without having to reach for your loaded gun every time you hear a squirrel.

i strive for a world wear different communities can live in harmony without being made to feel like there in constant fear from the youth of society like we in England are led to believe.

its a day dream i know and one that isn’t going to get me anywhere in this repulsive world so i was going to leave you with some gun/ war focused comedy for your viewing pleasure and leave it at that. but your right hipp that link was very strong war propaganda i should have looked at the screen more instead of laughing my ass of. but lets face it every day when you look at the news what do you see

#57 firerat

firerat

Why am I so thirsty....

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,033 posts

Donator

Posted 08 December 2009 - 03:26 PM

but lets face it every day when you look at the news what do you see

Entertainment meant to sell TV ad time.

Namely, blood and guts and bad NEWS. Because that's what sells.

If someone breaks into a house and the homeowner draws their shotgun but never has to fire because the intruder, after his bowels empty, hauls ass, do you think it makes the nightly NEWS?

No. Why? No blood and guts.

A man walking with his wife is approached by a few gangbangers. He shows his concealed pistol and the gangstas high tail it.

Front page story? Hardly.

Situations like these occur more often than you think. But you never hear about them because they are kind of boring and not much of a story.

#58 tryptaminer

tryptaminer

at this for life

• Expired Member
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 03:41 PM

this thread is spiraling lol, but i'm not complaining!

#59 firerat

firerat

Why am I so thirsty....

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,033 posts

Donator

Posted 08 December 2009 - 03:42 PM

this thread is spiraling lol, but i'm not complaining!

These threads usually do. :lol:

#60 zodd

zodd

walk towards the light

• Expired Member
  • 1,796 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:14 PM

true but i was referring to war propaganda in that last statement. but your right. morbid scenes sell so long as you its followed by a fluffy kitten stuck up a tree or some shitt.

btw im still sticking with the skunk launcher if you do a poll make sure you add that one as ill be sure to pick it. imagine your walking along having a nice day taking a bigg breath of life when out of no where a skunk lands in your path. Which is then followed by many skunks encircling you. There are worse things on this world than death :lol:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!