967 replies to this topic

#941 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,143 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 May 2020 - 12:28 AM

Well gd bet kindred one. Got smoke and shine for days for u if ur in my parts. I check it out providing I remember I should tho I been tryin to shake memory for a min that's wsup man
  • Juthro likes this

#942 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,143 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 May 2020 - 12:47 AM

I try that u try this. I'ma shuttup after tho I'm lit. Diversity fucker get paid no more boone farming.

https://youtu.be/-S0aea777jM
  • Juthro likes this

#943 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 9,703 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 May 2020 - 12:56 AM

I'll try anything, once :)   

#944 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,143 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 May 2020 - 01:05 AM

https://youtu.be/7xzU9Qqdqww

Try that if u don't like the other this is more my speed honestly. I just keep real close to my environment is why I post hip hop so much. Also because I like to share experience s and figure it's newish. Anyway listen to that once not the latter

#945 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 11,654 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 July 2020 - 08:47 PM

Cherry wine

#946 OldFart1971

OldFart1971

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 12:51 PM

Still need to ge get my bottle of Ardbeg :-)

#947 mushit

mushit

Shit Lover

• OG VIP
  • 2,307 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 October 2020 - 01:53 PM

Holy crap.  I remember this thread!

Ok, I am drinking a rum and coke with Green Dragon.   Mmmmmmm.

• Juthro likes this

#948 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,019 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 October 2020 - 05:25 PM

Ahhh crap, just reminded me I forgot to pickup some on sale whiskey. Grabbing my keys and walking out the door, company gasoline does have it's perks

#949 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 9,703 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 October 2020 - 06:10 PM

Ahhh crap, just reminded me I forgot to pickup some on sale whiskey. Grabbing my keys and walking out the door, company gasoline does have it's perks

Let me take a guess, you drink the Canadian stuff?    :)

(I'm a fan, BTW)

• FLASHINGROOSTER likes this

#950 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,019 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 October 2020 - 06:52 PM

hahaha yeah, I like all kinds, love me some scotch in particular but I can't afford to drink it these days. Today I did in fact only buy Canadian whisky.  Some Gibson's finest and crown royal,  I usually don't drink crown but felt suckered in by the sale. Now I just have to figure out how to pay American prices.... Very jealous of the lower prices y'all have for just about everything, but especially booze. I got these on sale for 35 bucks a piece for a grand total of around ninety bucks with the case of beer..... Should hold me over for a little while since they are 1.14L sizes

Then again being up there Juthro, I wonder everything has to be more expensive in Alaska hey?

Edited by FLASHINGROOSTER, 30 October 2020 - 06:54 PM.

#951 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,019 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 October 2020 - 06:58 PM

The best part was when I got to the store and realized I left my wallet at home.... Not even three dollars in the change bin to console me with a cheeseburger.... The disadvantages of living outside of the city.... ah well, worth it now

post-160704-0-53391800-1604102272.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• 20201030_174900.jpg

• Juthro likes this

#952 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 9,703 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 October 2020 - 07:12 PM

I think we might be a little cheaper here than what your paying, but only by a couple of bucks at most.   I also get jealous at what the lower 48'ers get to pay for booze.

#953 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,019 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 October 2020 - 07:22 PM

You particular to any brand of whiskey? I like that makers mark from America. Gibson's or JP wisers from Canada I guess. A guy can always buy more expensive stuff for quality but I have to be realistic and buy the moderately priced bottles. Makers would be on the high end of what I like paying.

Usually just drink with a bunch of ice.... pouring one right now Brother, cheers

Edited by FLASHINGROOSTER, 30 October 2020 - 07:23 PM.

#954 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 9,703 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 October 2020 - 07:41 PM

I'm not real particular :)  As far as whiskey goes, if I feel I can afford it I like Jameson's Irish whiskey, or for some reason it seems traditional to have a shot or two of crown royal to stay warm when I'm processing firewood.  But most of the time, my go to is vodka, I prefer some good Russian, or Finish Vodka, but have been know to drink the cheap American stuff for effect.

I've been sick here, so I'm not drinking tonight, but I'll raise my cup of tea and give a cheers back atcha. 

• dial8 and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#955 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,767 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 October 2020 - 11:28 PM

Tonight Crown Royal With Vanilla. Teehee

• Juthro and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#956 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,767 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 October 2020 - 11:36 PM

We need a drinking channel where we drunks can talk in real time lmao!

• Juthro likes this

#957 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 3,019 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 October 2020 - 03:25 AM

I did a comparison of Gibsons and crown tonight, giving it to crown for sure. Way better taste

Juthro you may have read me mind tonight, I was thinking that same sentiment about vodka after my first drink of Gibsons. Had a guy thinking about the last tasty drink of vodka soda one had, vodka and water makes the next day better. Being a silly tourist I remember asking the bartender for vodka water, they would say, okay really not vodka soda, especially over sea's. They would look at me like I was crazy. Now vodka soda is one of my favorite drinks.

I mean, nobody is stopping us right dial8! I like your idea, we have the technology

Edited by FLASHINGROOSTER, 31 October 2020 - 03:34 AM.

• dial8 and Juthro like this

#958 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,385 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 November 2020 - 07:26 PM

A river of domestic swill.  Mostly Natural Light, beer of white trash champions.

Keeps the voices in my head from exiting my mouth (some nights).

And shots from a box of Pinot Grigio - I gave up liquor, but still like shots, so ... you know.  White wine shots?

Soooo not gay, right kids?    :)

soliver

• Juthro and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#959 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 9,131 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 November 2020 - 09:00 PM

post-105498-0-71403700-1605146029.png

I see this and the first thing that comes to mind is "Soliver's Home". Then check the thread to comfirm its true, warms my heart! I'm so happy to have some company with drinking some white trash beer even if its across the country!

Attached Thumbnails

• Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 6.52.56 PM.png

Edited by coorsmikey, 13 November 2020 - 04:03 PM.

• Soliver and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#960 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,385 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 November 2020 - 02:08 PM

Soliver's back ... I never really know why I stop showing up, it just ... happens organically, then shit happens and I NEED NEED some 'topia ...

The wife got the 'rona, me and the rest of the family in a 28 day quarantine - I tested negative 3x but now have myocardia (sp?) heart palpitations and crazy shit, so it looks like I probably had it as well but didn't show symptoms beyond the fucking virus triggering an immune response that has made my heart tissue swell, so ...

Yay 2020?

As always, ethanol salves all wounds.  Great to hear from ya CM !  I hope you and yours are doing as well or better than me and mine,

:)

soliver

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!