966 replies to this topic

#961 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 6,429 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 November 2020 - 06:17 PM

Hofbrau Dunkel...........as usual....IMHO and tastes the Gods blessed the German Braumeister's........

Hope your family get to feeling better and recovers fully Soliver.....

A

Edited by Arathu, 13 November 2020 - 06:18 PM.

• Juthro likes this

#962 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 960 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 November 2020 - 08:08 PM

rye whiskey ...IPA Back

Edited by bezevo, 28 November 2020 - 08:08 PM.

• Juthro likes this

#963 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,982 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 November 2020 - 08:23 PM

R&R Caramal Whiskey and Natural Ice on the side. Just got home from a fantastic shooting trip and blew up half a dozen half pound Tannerite targets! Woop woop! Had a blast, even though I didn't shoot for shit with my paralyzed arm. Found me a forked stick to hold up the front that worked somewhat, but had to leave the Tannerite to the other boyz. I shot right close to three of them and busted them open without blowing them up. What a waste. (No alcohol when shooting.) Home safe and sound now with bad muscle spasms, but I could not resist the day out. It was worth it. I'll drink to that!

EDIT: had one Yosemite Sam moment when my buddy walked up within ten feet of a half pound Tannerite target and shot it with a 45. DAMN MAN! He turned around, covered in dirt and splinters as it was in an old rotten stump. Blew a cloud of white smoke out of his mouth with a grin from ear to ear and smoke curling up out of his hair lol. I barely got my hearing protection back on in time. I had splinters in my mouth too because my mouth was hanging open in awe lol. Some people's kids!

Edited by Coopdog, 28 November 2020 - 08:26 PM.

• Juthro, makinbones69 and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#964 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 888 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 01:05 AM

Lol be careful with that now! Is funny be safe tho man.
I'm just drinking Miller's and some ugh hornitos today. Dont blow urself up I been called out for less

Edited by makinbones69, 29 November 2020 - 01:06 AM.

• Coopdog and Juthro like this

#965 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,982 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 November 2020 - 01:12 AM

No accounting for crazy people lol, he is the one that turned me on to the Tannerite madness! :) What an awesome day lol, and hey I didn't do anything too stoopid! :) (For once) 

It helps not mixing the alcohol with the shooting sports. 

• Juthro likes this

#966 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 888 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 01:25 AM

I'm just saying. Most folks cant handle a drink and some fire. So good on ya for not blowing a neighborhood away with the tannerite.
I do it perty well myself but good on ya be safe dont kill ur friend

Edited by makinbones69, 29 November 2020 - 01:27 AM.

• Coopdog and Juthro like this

#967 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 888 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 01:28 AM

Yeah that tannerite is hot shit lol I am fukn happy u saw what it's like explosion wise its def humbling if u havent seen worse before lol. Shit is wild tho lol I'm glad for ya

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!