967 replies to this topic

#961 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 6,955 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 November 2020 - 06:17 PM

Hofbrau Dunkel...........as usual....IMHO and tastes the Gods blessed the German Braumeister's........

Hope your family get to feeling better and recovers fully Soliver.....

A

Edited by Arathu, 13 November 2020 - 06:18 PM.

• Juthro likes this

#962 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 1,219 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 November 2020 - 08:08 PM

rye whiskey ...IPA Back

Edited by bezevo, 28 November 2020 - 08:08 PM.

• Juthro likes this

#963 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,278 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 November 2020 - 08:23 PM

R&R Caramal Whiskey and Natural Ice on the side. Just got home from a fantastic shooting trip and blew up half a dozen half pound Tannerite targets! Woop woop! Had a blast, even though I didn't shoot for shit with my paralyzed arm. Found me a forked stick to hold up the front that worked somewhat, but had to leave the Tannerite to the other boyz. I shot right close to three of them and busted them open without blowing them up. What a waste. (No alcohol when shooting.) Home safe and sound now with bad muscle spasms, but I could not resist the day out. It was worth it. I'll drink to that!

EDIT: had one Yosemite Sam moment when my buddy walked up within ten feet of a half pound Tannerite target and shot it with a 45. DAMN MAN! He turned around, covered in dirt and splinters as it was in an old rotten stump. Blew a cloud of white smoke out of his mouth with a grin from ear to ear and smoke curling up out of his hair lol. I barely got my hearing protection back on in time. I had splinters in my mouth too because my mouth was hanging open in awe lol. Some people's kids!

Edited by Coopdog, 28 November 2020 - 08:26 PM.

• Juthro, makinbones69 and FLASHINGROOSTER like this

#964 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,143 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 November 2020 - 01:05 AM

Lol be careful with that now! Is funny be safe tho man.
I'm just drinking Miller's and some ugh hornitos today. Dont blow urself up I been called out for less

Edited by makinbones69, 29 November 2020 - 01:06 AM.

• Coopdog and Juthro like this

#965 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,278 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 November 2020 - 01:12 AM

No accounting for crazy people lol, he is the one that turned me on to the Tannerite madness! :) What an awesome day lol, and hey I didn't do anything too stoopid! :) (For once) 

It helps not mixing the alcohol with the shooting sports. 

• Juthro likes this

#966 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,143 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 November 2020 - 01:25 AM

I'm just saying. Most folks cant handle a drink and some fire. So good on ya for not blowing a neighborhood away with the tannerite.
I do it perty well myself but good on ya be safe dont kill ur friend

Edited by makinbones69, 29 November 2020 - 01:27 AM.

• Coopdog and Juthro like this

#967 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,143 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 November 2020 - 01:28 AM

Yeah that tannerite is hot shit lol I am fukn happy u saw what it's like explosion wise its def humbling if u havent seen worse before lol. Shit is wild tho lol I'm glad for ya

#968 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 9,650 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 August 2021 - 01:26 AM

I picked a six'er of 'Chuli Stout' from Denali Brewing, out of Talkeetna on my way back from picking up our heifer from the butcher.

They pull off a really dark stout, dark enough that even the head on the beer is the color of coffee, but it has an amazing creamy finish with flavors of coffee to my untrained pallet, and I didn't find it to be bitter at all.   While a thick dark beer, I dont find it so heavy that I cant enjoy more then one.

I'll buy it again.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!