347 replies to this topic

#341 ams1992

ams1992

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 1,615 posts

Donator

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

I've been here 3 years my friend and I felt it only right to express my gratitude for this beautiful place of wisdom and community. You built these virtual walls but this home is as real as can be. I feel more at home here than I do in life and I'm sure others can relate on that same level. I haven't practiced much on what I've learned. Sure I did a DMT extraction once, never smoked it though. Really impure and I clearly messed it up. Also did a Poppy Pod extraction, one of the most beautiful experiences I've ever had. I've lived so many more lives than I ever could have without the knowledge I've gained. The trip that told my purpose, the Salvia death that showed me how valuable people who care for me are, even the weird ones where my hair grew as I moved my eyes up my arms. All of them are more valuable than this language or any other human language can express. I've felt love on many levels, earthly and spiritually. I never had experienced pure love before finding this place. I feel at home here, and unlike some I don't feel entitled to this place. I'll be saddened if it ever has to go, but everything has it's cycle. I'm just glad I've been experiencing it. You definitely have a good wife as well my friend. MaH keeps this place going and does a wonderful job. Every mod I've experienced has been kind, understanding, and overwhelmingly knowledgeable. I hope all is well, I just wanted to come in and thank you. Glad you're still alive and well in the hearts and minds of this community. Much love.

http://youtu.be/BUIzq-HcNPA

• AGAMA and drippingcandywet like this

#342 toadshroom

toadshroom

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 490 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:41 AM

Just kind of hit me....again. The moment I heard he had passed I had to leave work, and it seems like yesterday when I think of that call.
Shock, confusion, not knowing wtf was going on.
I never met him personally, but he was such a compass in my life that nobody will ever know but myself, yet I believe he knows now too.

Scratch that....he still is a part of my life that in a way kind of "grounds" me on most days.

We should have a bumper sticker...WWH3D....(What Would Hippie3 Do?)
  • AGAMA likes this

#343 TastyBeverage

TastyBeverage

Goodbye Ofelia

• Expired Member
  • 5,229 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 05:16 AM

It's that time of the year again. Thinking of you, old friend. Could use some of your wisdom.

Please look down on us all with a smile and a kind thought.

• TVCasualty and AGAMA like this

#344 Mrs.Hippie3

Mrs.Hippie3

QueenBee

• Founders
  • 10,987 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:28 AM

miss you more and more everyday my dear husband. you were my first and only true love and eternal soul mate. you were right once again... i will never find anyone man enough to fill the void you have left in my life.

[Direct Link]

• the_chosen_one, dial8, Hash_Man and 2 others like this

#345 AGAMA

AGAMA

Open Your Eyes And Realize That We Are One

• Site Administrator
  • 5,082 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 December 2013 - 02:15 PM

Such a bittersweet song, MaH.

#346 bugs

bugs

Are we having fun yet?

• OG VIP
  • 3,238 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 December 2013 - 07:11 PM

MaH, you've kept his legacy alive. 'Topia wouldn't still be here without you and we're all grateful to have this place to hang out with our fellow wackos. If there's a heaven Hippie3's just got to be up there with a big grin on.

....I just gotta shout out to the mods too and a special shout-out to Zen.

• Mrs.Hippie3 likes this

#347 hopethishelps

hopethishelps

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 358 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:33 PM

Hippie3_sm-small.jpg

Lord Have Mercy On My Soul - Black Oak Arkansas

A fav of Hip

Edited by hopethishelps, 15 December 2013 - 06:46 PM.

#348 dial8

dial8

3 Fungi Mod

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,294 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 March 2014 - 12:23 PM

I think about 3 all the time. It is quite a funny feeling really not having the chance to meet him in person. I love the man and he will always be in my heart.

• the_chosen_one, AGAMA and Mrs.Hippie3 like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!