©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Dangerous Drugs

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

Poll: Most dangerous drug in your community

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Most dangerous drug in your community

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 -VX-

-VX-

Nowhere Man

• Expired Member
  • 432 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 08:43 PM

Meth for sure. MO sucks.

#82 Uncle G

Uncle G

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 3,591 posts

Donator

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:31 AM

Meth hands down. It's how I got my handle. I had quit for ten years, and in a day went right back like I never quit. I also tell ya the older you get the harder it is to quit that evil shit. Been back quit a while now but it still calls to me. I gave away everything to that evil shit (twice now).

Uncle Geeter, took a lot of money to be me.

#83 red devil

red devil

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 180 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:23 AM

meth.

#84 panaho

panaho

Keyboard Krusader

• Free Member
  • 332 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 03:11 PM

everybody seems to want to fight when they get drunk in my experience. Then they come out of nowhere when you use speed it seems and start shit.

#85 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,008 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 January 2017 - 08:27 PM

I would have picked Heroin/opiates along with alcohol if I could have. Alcohol has ruined more lives I think, but back where I am from Heroin is king and rules harshly. Lost half the people I grew up with in the last year and a half, all of them from a huge batch of heroin laced with Fentanyl. They thought they had it off the street but then it came back with a vengeance as someone got a pill press and started making bootleg Oxy's with the same Fentanyl laced into it. Every month it seems someone else falls to it. Instead of people shying away from that crap they want to have that strong shit, and end up dead. Like someone else said, folks you would never even think were doing it. Tragic shit indeed.

• Sidestreet likes this

#86 TyPi

TyPi

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 12:03 AM

Hands down marijuana is what effects people the most around here.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!