Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Psilocybe Caerulescens var. Caerulescens 'Tonila Group' Cactu/Rockefeller Collection

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 fucgubarn

fucgubarn

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 764 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:17 AM

Hi TCO,
hope you do not mind posting some words in your thread ?

6 little boxes with oat grains,they are done about 3 weeks ago and just sitting in the closet.
You mention invitro and wating will be ,too lazy now.May be during the weekend if i have the time will case with cactus soil,

why cactus soil?

Have another 12 boxes but they all have green here and there mostly near the inoculation points ,they are going outside somewhere,maybe in the park :):) Damn oysters made me so lazy ,did not apply verm barrier and aluminium folio and the green ,love its beautiful color, is there very fast.

Anyway making another small batch.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_4251.JPG
  • IMG_4244.JPG
  • IMG_4249.JPG
  • IMG_4253.JPG

#62 the_chosen_one

the_chosen_one

electro gypsy

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 8,113 posts

Donator

Posted 19 May 2010 - 02:18 PM

Hi TCO,
hope you do not mind posting some words in your thread ?

6 little boxes with oat grains,they are done about 3 weeks ago and just sitting in the closet.
You mention invitro and wating will be ,too lazy now.May be during the weekend if i have the time will case with cactus soil,

why cactus soil?

Have another 12 boxes but they all have green here and there mostly near the inoculation points ,they are going outside somewhere,maybe in the park :):) Damn oysters made me so lazy ,did not apply verm barrier and aluminium folio and the green ,love its beautiful color, is there very fast.

Anyway making another small batch.

you are always welcome here my friend :hugs:

those are looking nice! can't wait to see those fruiting! :greenboun

typically i only use the cactus soil for long term bulk projects. seems to be more contam resistant than just peat peat moss alone. not really needed for grain casings though. 50/50 mix works fine imo.

many good vibes!

:heart:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!