• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 opiatoker

opiatoker

gizmologist

• Expired Member
  • 523 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 10:36 AM

yes it does work perfectly!! if you've got a pull you are going to freeze pricipitate, and happen to have some dry acetone, and some fumeric acid, mix a couple grams of the fumaric acid into enough dry acetone to dissolve it, and pour it into your naptha!!!

within minutes you will see the dmt fumrate forming along the sides, and within a couple hours your pricip will be almost finished!!!

serious. it works like magic!!

#2 Gnarcat420

Gnarcat420

shamanista

• Expired Member
  • 133 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:34 AM

wow this is quite interesting. can you please elaborate as much as possible? and can you lead me in the right direction to find fumeric acid and dry acetone (wtf is that???).

#3 opiatoker

opiatoker

gizmologist

• Expired Member
  • 523 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:05 PM

dry acetone is merely clean unused acetone which has been "dried" using baked or microwaved magnesium sulfate, aka epsom salt. whatcha describes it in detail with photos how to make the epsom salt ready to dry your solvents. it is very important to learn for any procedure that will be effected in a negative way with water present.

although new acetone is supposed to be dry already, there is no telling if there was ever condensation which may have trickled water into it at some point. its better safe than sorry.

you can find the fumaric via google...
got mine from flowing???????.com for very cheap.

and AndyLandy420 wrote a great tek on making dmt fumrate, the only difference here is that you do not need to precipitate or evaporate the naptha before you can salt it out. the naptha does not affect it in any way. well, it is probably more yellow than it would be if first freeze precipitated, and evaporating it to dryness will take a few minutes longer than if evapping pure acetone.

but since acetone is miscible with naptha, the acid will salt it right out of the naptha without spending even one minute in the freezer.

#4 dimethylwhat

dimethylwhat

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 585 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:54 PM

can you smoke DMT fumarate?

#5 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,527 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:59 PM

Dimethyl:

From the search feature here at topia (a great resource):

http://mycotopia.net...t-fumarate.html

Edited by hyphaenation, 10 February 2010 - 12:17 PM.

#6 opiatoker

opiatoker

gizmologist

• Expired Member
  • 523 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 03:04 AM

From the search feature here at topia (a great resource):

http://mycotopia.net...t-fumarate.html

yes that is an awesome tek! without it, SWIM would have had no clue how to convert the freebase to the fumrate.

however it appears to me you did not even read the original post. try it sometime, its almost as helpful as the search engine.

the difference between the very informative tek that i mentioned earlier, which you posted a link, is the fact that the way SWIM did it, was from a pull that had at one time sat in the freezer for 17 hrs, and only had a thick cloud layer of spice at the bottom. no crystals. it was obviously needing some evaporation to concentrate the spice enough for the crystals to crash out. as it has been sitting in a cupbord for a couple weeks, SWIM decided to play with it, since he was already playing.

added a couple g of fumeric acid to about 50ml dry acetone, and poured the acetone into the 300 ml of yellow naptha, and bam! thick cloudy and almost white milkshake. in under an hour he recovered approx 2g of fluffy white / yellow white crystals that too easily broke free from the sides and to the bottom. once dried, look like little shiny fibers.

there is still quite a bit more that has crashed out, but it looks as if it is a 50 50 mix of spice and fumaric acid. need more tone to weed out the fumaric, i assume.

long story short, the difference with this is the simple fact that the np did not need to spend 12 - 72 hours to precipitate the spice, then to convert it.

this method converts it as it forces a fast (within an hour) precipitation of the already salted out spice from a solution that was in need of being evap concentrated in order for it to even freeze pricip.

basically it saved between 1 to 3 days of waiting, and messing with yet more chems after the third day of waiting. instead of covering and throwing in the freezer, he just addded some acetone which had fumaric acid in it.

haven't tried the fumrate yet, but if the breakthrough is quality, I assume SWIM will no longer put his solvents into the freezer again.

#7 whatchamacallit

whatchamacallit

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,086 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 09:50 AM

can you smoke DMT fumarate?

SWIM doesn't believe it will smoke in the salt form, so it would need to be converted to freebase before trying to smoke or vaporize it.

It may be like the difference between sprinkling cocaine on a joint or cig, to smoking crack, if smoking it would even work at all.. Some claim they can get a little buzz from smoking cocaine HCl but SWIM can tell you, it ain't nothing like puffin a hubba (smoking crack cocaine, aka freebase cocaine)!!

#8 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 10,804 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:36 AM

This is a fascinating discovery and I'm glad you decided to post it, thanks! I'm all about reducing the time and resources needed to do this (or anything else, really).

however it appears to me you did not even read the original post. try it sometime, its almost as helpful as the search engine.

I believe hyph was replying to dimethylwhat's question when he posted the link.

And I challenge anyone to use this board's search function to find threads about DMT (go on, try it!). You can search "fumarate," but not "dmt" but hopefully that will change soon.

#9 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,527 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:20 PM

Yes , I read the original post , and was responding to Dimethyl's question. I think there's been a misunderstanding ... I was not posting that link to you.

#10 opiatoker

opiatoker

gizmologist

• Expired Member
  • 523 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 12:46 AM

SWIM doesn't believe it will smoke in the salt form, so it would need to be converted to freebase before trying to smoke or vaporize it.

It may be like the difference between sprinkling cocaine on a joint or cig, to smoking crack, if smoking it would even work at all.. Some claim they can get a little buzz from smoking cocaine HCl but SWIM can tell you, it ain't nothing like puffin a hubba (smoking crack cocaine, aka freebase cocaine)!!

yeah it is nasty as fumrate. very tangy taste, but horrible on the lungs, and leaves the lungs feeling heavy (polluted) for a few minutes after. couldn't handle it long enough to break through.

and about the cocaine...

nevermind. just wrote up like 40 lines about my past with cocaine, and you know what.... it's in the past, and needs to stay there. ;)

Yes , I read the original post , and was responding to Dimethyl's question. I think there's been a misunderstanding ... I was not posting that link to you.

ok, i appologize. my absent mind assumed you read the title, and gave an "answer" to the title without reading the contents. sooory..

Edited by opiatoker, 12 February 2010 - 03:04 AM.

#11 opiatoker

opiatoker

gizmologist

• Expired Member
  • 523 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 02:52 AM

one thing i was a bit miffed about is the fact that there is all that naptha, and all that acetone that is forever wasted, unless you decide to distill the acetone out. distilling acetone is not something i am set up to do, or even want to do.

however, i figured since naptha has a tendency of squeezing out foregin products when frozen, i wanted to see if it will actually precip more fumrate via freezing. to my dismay, an hour after putting it in the freezer... haven't checked to see what layer is what solvent, but i'll assume the tone is on bottom. BAM!!! both solvents ready to be used again!!! the bottom very dark yellow, and the top one only slightly yellow, and both are very clear.

#12 opiatoker

opiatoker

gizmologist

• Expired Member
  • 523 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:21 PM

no acetone required!! make sure the np is dry, and little by little add the fumeric acid and swirl and add and swirrl. the spice instantly bonds to the acid and clumps into nugetts, when dry are hard. when you no longer see the clumps forming, and instead the acid just sits on the bottom, as soon as you see the acid no longer clump from the swirl you are done.

it clumps together in a matter of miliseconds. you can salt out the whole kilo in under 5 minutes!!

#13 opiatoker

opiatoker

gizmologist

• Expired Member
  • 523 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 05:22 PM

one thing i was a bit miffed about is the fact that there is all that naptha, and all that acetone that is forever wasted, unless you decide to distill the acetone out. distilling acetone is not something i am set up to do, or even want to do.

however, i figured since naptha has a tendency of squeezing out foregin products when frozen, i wanted to see if it will actually precip more fumrate via freezing. to my dismay, an hour after putting it in the freezer... haven't checked to see what layer is what solvent, but i'll assume the tone is on bottom. BAM!!! both solvents ready to be used again!!! the bottom very dark yellow, and the top one only slightly yellow, and both are very clear.

i was wrong, the acetone was on top of the naptha.

#14 opiatoker

opiatoker

gizmologist

• Expired Member
  • 523 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 06:08 AM

i was wrong, the acetone was on top of the naptha.

ha ha dummy!!!

the naptha was on top, and almost clear. didn't realize this until spilling a few drops, and although it smelled like tone, it felt like naptha. after some activated charcoal, both solvents look like themselves but the naptha still has a tone odor.

p.s. sorry for the multi posts, it is not allowing me to edit, except this post, to add this disclaimer. but nothing else.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!