Fisana

- - - - -

Well, just dosed 2 1/2 eye balls....

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_solveetcoagula_*

Guest_solveetcoagula_*

Posted 08 November 2003 - 07:49 PM

will give ya a trip report tommorrow = ) time to go to the beach to bad there is a damn cold front I really wanted to see the eclipse on the beach with stars ; \

#2 sleestak

sleestak

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 70 posts

Posted 08 November 2003 - 08:54 PM

I was going to trip tonight also, but it's cold and rainy..no moon to be seen. I hope someone enjoyed it.

Bon Voyage dude!

#3 Guest_rodger_*

Guest_rodger_*

Posted 08 November 2003 - 10:15 PM

Been watching it all night. Had a perfect clear sky. Was awesome!!!

#4 Guest_alligator_*

Guest_alligator_*

Posted 08 November 2003 - 11:27 PM

dag!!!! i didnt know that was tonight
Posted Image

#5 pskovinsky

pskovinsky

Ex-chat M0d of Doom, y3

• Expired Member
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 09 November 2003 - 01:46 AM

It was cloudy here... and i have no shrooms (yet)... hbwr seeds last night was fun though.

anybody take cool pictures of the eclipse?

#6 Guest_erebus_*

Guest_erebus_*

Posted 09 November 2003 - 02:01 AM

What were your experienced effects from the hbrw seeds?

#7 pskovinsky

pskovinsky

Ex-chat M0d of Doom, y3

• Expired Member
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 09 November 2003 - 02:52 AM

I'm going to make a thread in botanicles called HBWR seed trip, and post it in there to remain light on the thread jacking, and so more people can read it.

#8 Guest_rodger_*

Guest_rodger_*

Posted 09 November 2003 - 03:24 AM

It's not my picture, but here's the eclipse over the washington monument in DC.Posted Image

#9 Guest_solveetcoagula_*

Guest_solveetcoagula_*

Posted 10 November 2003 - 04:14 PM

Well the stuff is pretty strong...very very very hard mental high for all of us...be careful with this stuff.

I had one of the worst times of my life due to someone lieing to me. Instead of telling me the truth about a very serious question I had hoped was not true "said person" thought I was wiggin out and thought it would be wiser to create a story and explain how it was true instead of fucking telling me the truth...So I got really fucking angry didn't hurt anyone or break anything or go crazy but it just fuckin ruined my whole trip. Didn't find out it wasn't true till the next morning. Not cool at all. Anyways we all learned a valuable lesson that night safely atleast.

So if anyone else is dumb enough to lie to someone who is thinking the worst of something and telling them it's true while they are trippin don't fuckin do it. It's not funny at all. =)

Be careful with the eyeball blotter if anyone else has it. It is no joke at all very very strong stuff I'd recomend dosing 1 hit and if it's not enough dose another later don't take it all at once if your not very experienced. I will be dosing again this weekend on same dose but this time im gonna have alot more fun lol.

The night was extremely cloudy and I did not even get to see the sky at all ; ( even sprinkled a little bit but not hard. Next weekend will be ebtter I am sure.

#10 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 13 November 2003 - 10:04 AM

So if anyone else is dumb enough to lie to someone who is thinking the worst of something and telling them it's true while they are trippin don't fuckin do it. It's not funny at all.
i despise folks who think it's funny to mess with trippers .
i wonder what it'd be like to trip on the clouds at night...

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!