More 2c-i buzz
Posted 09 November 2003 - 09:17 AM
First, this compound can be very dangerous..
DO NOT INSULFLATE THIS MATERIAL..IN OTHERWORDS DO NOT INHALE IT !!!
PEOPLE HAVE DIED FROM THIS PRACTICE, OR ENDED UP IN THE ER..SEE EROWID VAULTS REPORTS ON THE 2C-T-2 AND 2-C-T-7...
The MAXIMUM safe dosage is under 45mg..
Compare this to the magic chemicals in the mushrooms, WHICH are almost 50 times as safe, according to two sources, the lethal dose of psylocybin (SP?) is almost 2000mg or 2 grams of pure chemical(not dried or wet shrooms)
Having said that, our neighborhood poodle said,this stuff is great fun, IF RESPECTED.
Unlike Acid, thinking is very clear, very little paranoid thoughts, not anywhere as pushy.
Acid, according to our neighborhood poodle, feels like you are strapped to the end of a rocket,
this stuff feels like you are drifting in a hot air balloon.
Overall, good stuff to have on hand, says the poodle, when she doesn't have any "medicinal mushrooms " to eat.
About an hour to get to peak and 3 hours or so at peak, falling off quickly to baseline at about 6-8 hours.
She gives this stuff four and one half barks out of five.
She gave mushrooms five barks out of five}}.
BUT SHE STRESSES THIS FACT... RESPECT THIS SUBSTANCE, IT CAN BE VERY,VERY TOXIC..........
DO NOT TRY TO SEE HOW MUCH OF IT YOU CAN HANDLE, YOU MIGHT JUST WAKE UP IN THE ER...}}
Posted 09 November 2003 - 03:17 PM
Can you tell me where you found these infos ??
COMMISSION OF THE EUROPEAN COMMUNITIES
COM(2003) 258 final
REPORT FROM THE COMMISSION TO THE COUNCIL
Called for by the Joint Action on New Synthetic Drugs (97/396/JAI) concerning 2C-I
1. On the 8th of April 2003 the European Commission received from the EMCDDA the
report on the risk assessment of 2C-I (2,5-dimethoxy-4-iodophenethylamine). The
report is called: “Report on the Risk Assessment of 2C-I in the Framework of the Joint Action on New Synthetic Drugs”. The risk assessment report was established following a meeting from 31 March 2003 to 1 April 2003 of the Scientific Committee of the EMCDDA and experts nominated by the Member States, representatives of the Commission, Europol and the EMEA. The risk assessment was requested by the Horizontal Drugs Group of 12 December 2002, in the framework of the Joint Action on New Synthetic Drugs of 16 June 1997. 2C-I was fficially notified as a new synthetic drug under Article 3 of the Joint Action on New Synthetic
Drugs in May 2002.
2. Article 5 of the Joint Action states that following the establishment of the report there can either be an initiative presented to the Council within a month to make the new synthetic drug subject to measures of control, or "if the Commission deems it not necessary to present an initiative it shall present a report to the Council explaining its views".
3. Article 1 of the Joint Action states that the Joint Action “aims at the creation of a mechanism for rapid exchange of information on new synthetic drugs and the assessment of their risks in order to permit the application of the measures of control on psychotropic substances, applicable in the Member States, equally to new synthetic drugs”.
4. Art 4 (1) of the Joint Action states that “at the request of one of the Member States or
the Commission, the EMCDDA shall convene a special meeting under the auspices
of the Scientific Committee extended with experts nominated by the Member States and to which representatives of the Commission, the EDU and the European Agency for the Evaluation of Medicinal Products shall be invited. This committee shall
assess the possible risks, including the health and social risks, caused by the use of, and traffic in, new synthetic drugs, and possible consequences of prohibition”.
5. The Commission has considered the conclusions of the report and notes the following:
5.1. The synthesis of 2C-I is described in the book “PIHKAL” by the American chemist Shulgin. The method is extensive, requiring specialist equipment and an appropriate environment. At present 2C-I has no medical or industrial use.
5.2. There have been no reported deaths or instances of non-fatal intoxication involving 2C-I.
5.3. There is no information available that would suggest large-scale production, distribution of, and/ or trafficking in 2C-I or a role of organised crime in these
activities. Two Member States reported both on one case in 1999 of the production of limited quantities of 2C-I in small kitchen-type laboratories.
5.4. Four Member States reported on seizures of 2C-I, which were very small, both in terms of numbers and seized quantities. Two of these seizures related to the seized kitchen-type facilities referred to in 5.4. The last seizure took place in 2002.
5.5. At present there are no animal or human data concerning general toxicity, reproductive toxicity, neurotoxicity or the mutagenicity and carcinogenic potential of 2C-I.
5.6. There is currently no evidence of negative social consequences nor is there specific evidence on the consequences of the use of 2C-I that could be linked to disorderly conduct, acquisitive crime or violence.
6. Basing itself solely on the risk assessment report on 2C-I and the principle of proportionality, the Commission concludes that it is not appropriate to present an initiative to the Council to propose that 2C-I be submitted to control measures at the EU level, as provided for by Article 5(1) of the Joint Action on New Synthetic Drugs. But the Commission will encourage the EMCDDA and Europol to continue monitoring trends in recreational use of 2C-I as part of the early warning system provided for in the Joint Action, and to inform the Horizontal Drugs Group should they find new elements, particularly evidence of a threat to public health or of a social risk.
Posted 09 November 2003 - 05:12 PM
The vaults of erowid .www.erowid.org
Has other info, including what not to do, see 2c-t-2,2c-t-7 vault.
Their vault on 2c-i, experiences gave this poodle the push to try it.
According to this poodle and others and contrary to the UK police, 2c-i is hallucinogenic at or above 20mg.
I hope this is coherent, for I am battling the flu at this time...hope this helps....
Posted 09 November 2003 - 05:27 PM
Wel, also Nu-Skoolz, AMT is quite interesting substance nd perfectly designed sunday afternoon, indeed.
AMT, this is Tryptamine family like shroomy or Foxy. People alert for combos / Mix uses with MAOI nd alcohol , >>> I m looking for some combo report from U like DM.Turner style.(I m missing his couragge always)
I understand that 2C-I heavy dose are dangerous always like any other Amphetamine family ex:DMA. I ll mail2 shulgin....
Posted 10 November 2003 - 03:40 AM
Posted 10 November 2003 - 04:40 PM
Posted 10 November 2003 - 07:46 PM
Read Erowids Pihkal by Shulgin that talkes about these substances.
2c-t-7 was scheduled due to deaths caused by insuflation of this substance and also mega dosing by now dead fools.I do not say this to rag on them.
Phenethylamines are great medicine, but they have a steep dose curve..meaning for example 2c-i
at 8mg. a pleasant 1+
at 12mg. a pleasant 2
at 20 mg a pleasant 2+
at 25 mg a rolling 3+
at 30-35mg leaving the known universe
at 50mg a trip to the ER
at 100mg possible trip to next life.
The doseage difference between awesome trip 30mg and er 50mg is not easily eyeballed.....
<font size="+2">PLEASE READ EROWID AND PIHKAL BEFORE LAUNCHING INTO PHENETHYLAMINE LAND
Posted 11 November 2003 - 01:36 AM
Posted 11 November 2003 - 05:49 AM
Amphetamine land = Happy land too.
MDMA is, indeed, good Drug. ThX god + Dr. Shulgin.
I met many ravers who takes more than 5-6 pills (or mo) par nite . General toxicity is upon molocularz, but X was nicely in safe comaparing other amphetaZ.
in anycase, we dunno the purity and quantity of each pills on underground market even it's legal or not. "- mg" unit doesn't make really much sense indded. Buy from reliable dealerz and protect ourself.... also check dansesafe.org etc etc. & enjoy.
Posted 11 November 2003 - 11:34 AM
Posted 11 November 2003 - 11:53 AM
funny i never noticed anything on tv
or in the papers about it