• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 witchdr11

witchdr11

Shamanic Vibes

• Expired Member
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:58 AM

When you boil a pot of water it doesnt all just vaporize instantly....

#22 Monoxide

Monoxide

Hillbilly

• Expired Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 01:34 AM

hmmm interesting, i'll be trying the butter shrooms :)

#23 mosotogari

mosotogari

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 306 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 07:51 PM

pfrank, you gotta post the recipe for mushroom chili! I believe I would like to try some. I hooked a friend up with some mushies and he told me he made ravioli's out of them. The problem with mushroom ravioli is that it reminds me of that movie Twilight....

#24 Dharma

Dharma

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

A few weeks ago I spent the weekend on a friends farm. One morning I woke up and decided to make a mushi omelet. I chopped 5g of dried mushs and place it on the eggs mix. Just add a bit of salt, pepper and oregano and voí lá! Tasty as heaven! We divided by 3 persons and we had a nice trip around the woods, not intense trip but lots of colors, field size changing, blurry from 20meters, laughing and "very connected to earth" =).
I recommend it!

#25 I was A kaleidoscope

I was A kaleidoscope

Whole Lotta Sunshine

• Expired Member
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:21 PM

so many great ideas so little time!

#26 ResidentPervert

ResidentPervert

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,057 posts

Donator

Posted 07 March 2013 - 11:29 PM

2013-03-03_19-45-28_673.jpg
Last weekend deep fried PESA. Cue inspired this and after some research you are safe heating to well over 300 degrees. Absolutely no loss of potency. I figure if the temps are safe for canna-butter they are ok for psilocybin
  • Mycomaniac2007 likes this

#27 Mycomaniac2007

Mycomaniac2007

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 1,438 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 12:57 PM

Has anyone tried this, how do they taste battered and fried? Like any other deep fried mush?

#28 TheMorningstar

TheMorningstar

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 53 posts

Posted 15 February 2017 - 09:21 PM

Quick question, would drying cubes at 165 temperature with a food dehydrator compromise psilocin?

#29 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,496 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 February 2017 - 09:58 PM

I've made tea with boiling water many times and it was fine. I used to only simmer it but I found out the hard way that it doesn't kill fly eggs on wild shrooms. A couple days in the fridge and unbeknownst to me I had maggot soup. Thousands of very tiny maggots. The tea tasted like it had sawdust in it. Then I held the glass up to the light. To be honest I don't really like to drink the tea anymore.

#30 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

[^._.^]ノ彡 & /|\( ;,;)/|\

• OG VIP
  • 8,467 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 February 2017 - 11:12 PM

Quick question, would drying cubes at 165 temperature with a food dehydrator compromise psilocin?

Psilocyin oxidizes instantly when you see the bluing, psilocybin is much more stable as I understand it.

165° should be fine. I clocked mine at 155-160° and the fruits still produce plenty of the desired effects. ☺

Edited by catattack, 15 February 2017 - 11:12 PM.

• TheMorningstar likes this

#31 korhash

korhash

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 03:44 PM

I've used them florida shrooms to make a grape kool-aid. We picked them fresh and boiled the water down til it turned into a syrupy texture. made the kool-aid with double the sugar and mixed in the syrup. one glass of kool-aid and about 15 - 20 mins later, the walls are breathing and melting. Overall with effects lasting up to about 6 hours.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!