Fisana

- - - - -

Acid (chill pill blotter)

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_jerome_*

Guest_jerome_*

Posted 10 November 2003 - 08:56 PM

this is my sheet off acid i was wondering wut would be the effects if i took a fourth or half of one blotter (a hit) would the trip be shorter? or would the effects be less. by the way this is chill pill blotters manufactured in houston, tx to my knowledge. Posted Image

#2 Guest_erebus_*

Guest_erebus_*

Posted 10 November 2003 - 09:00 PM

First of all, I can pretty much promise you that isn't likely NOT L.S.D., more likely DOB or the like. Secondly, blotters today are extremely weak compared to the 60's-70's.

If it's the first trip from a batch I would be safe and take half a blotter. Chances are you will feel nothing at all. Last time I got ahole of some "acid" it tasted like toothpaste and mouth wash, and 3 hits was only enough for some melting and pretty colors. Not much to brag about.

Hope you have better luck.

#3 Guest_jorneyer_*

Guest_jorneyer_*

Posted 10 November 2003 - 10:09 PM

To my knowledge the blotter is just paper, then the paper is dipped in various types of acid crystal dissolved in alcohol. So the paper is immaterial, it's the crystal that melts your mind.
But yeah, I would'nt take too many to start until you know what you are getting.

#4 yogi

yogi

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 10:24 PM

It is absolutely impossible to tell you naything about the contents of the paper. I have heard that acid is not as potent or clean as it used to be but I haven't personally tasted any in over a decade so I don't know. Ask people about its reputation, see what your friends have experienced.When you shroom, do you usally go for 1 gram or 5? You can use that as a guide. If you don't mind tripping hard and are willing to be dissapointed, then take a hit. If you are cautious take a half. Relax and enjoy where it takes you, only one way to find out!

#5 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 10 November 2003 - 10:25 PM

i never like to try splitting hits.
sometimes the hit is just a tiny dot on each hit,
and if you don't tear it just right you either get nothing or everything.
the duration would remain roughly the same,
a low dose would just equal lesser effects.
i'd eat a whole hit, just one, for starters.

(Message edited by admin on November 11, 2003)

#6 Guest_jerome_*

Guest_jerome_*

Posted 10 November 2003 - 10:55 PM

yeah my good friend jon said he had a preety intense trip off just one....he said he tripped for nearly 12 hours...i myself would not like to trip that long cuz i dont want my parents to notice me on it

#7 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 10 November 2003 - 11:34 PM

unfortunately,
about 12 hours is just how long acid lasts,
even at a low dose.
so plan your day accordingly

#8 Guest_pbeester_*

Guest_pbeester_*

Posted 11 November 2003 - 11:23 AM

I'll tell you guys what, there is plenty of good clean acid, you just have to know the right folks. That very well could be acid because you can dissolve the LSD crystal in alcohol or ether and put on paper or sugar cubes or in with gelatin to make gelcaps. Actually, white fluff can be dissolved in pure H2O, so you could put it in anything. For everyone who thinks the acid of today is weaker or dirtier, that is because you aren't getting it from the good folks. You are getting some crap made up by some greedy m'fer just to make money(not that most of them aren't trying to make money, but there should be standards for purity and cost relative to the cost of investment and risk, IMO). I regularly eat fluff and silver crystal and they are clean as can be and very potent. You can lay the sheets as potent as you want and the weakest I ever get are 100 micrograms a hit. Usually they are around 200 mics, though. I'd guess if your friend tripped pretty good it's real acid and taking a half a hit will give you weakened effects but they will probably last at least 8 hours minimum. I'd take a whole hit and you should be okay, even at 200 mics a hit you shouldn't wig, unless you are very sensitive. Most people who lay sheets to sell, lay them between 80-100 mics per hit, unless they are laying it for themselves and friends. Keep us updated.
PB

#9 Guest_solveetcoagula_*

Guest_solveetcoagula_*

Posted 11 November 2003 - 03:36 PM

hey pissy you had the eyeballs yet? they are fuckin crazy Posted Image

#10 Guest_harry_*

Guest_harry_*

Posted 11 November 2003 - 03:46 PM

damn, i havent done a hit of cidly in ages!!sure looks good!!Posted Image

#11 Guest_disco_*

Guest_disco_*

Posted 11 November 2003 - 08:10 PM

For those that think its hard to find good acid. Hit the lot at a Phish show and you can have probably 5 vials of different types of acid. Probably one of the easier things to get. All good stuff too!

#12 Guest_erebus_*

Guest_erebus_*

Posted 12 November 2003 - 02:13 AM

How much does a vial go for these days?

Too bad I'm not a Phish fan, but I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to have fun :P

I have never actually tried to buy from strangers, how does one typically go about finding a safe source?

#13 bobster

bobster

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 08:23 AM

Think I'd stick to the paper, more consistant. Had an interesting experience with liquid once. Guy I knew had the cap seal fall out and he put it in backwards so it absorbed all the liquid into the seal(one big wafer hit) we added it to a liter of Gatorade and four of us all took a haul off the jug. Went back later and the rest of the Gatorade was gone Posted Image Hindsight being 20/20, I'm glad I didn't do another belt, was about an hour later we figured out who finished the jug.I asked him when we got out of the brig how many hits that was and he figured 60-80 total in the jug. Man......I hate it when that happens :-)

#14 Guest_silver_*

Guest_silver_*

Posted 12 November 2003 - 01:16 PM

Paper is my fav too! But like hippie said, take one hit to test the purity. I had a friend who underestimated the potency of the trips. They were purple oms, from israel. He ate 8 of them. Since that day, hes never been the same person!
Be careful folks, uncle cid can be very unforgiving at times!

#15 Guest_disco_*

Guest_disco_*

Posted 12 November 2003 - 01:44 PM

I disagree with the blotter folks. It has been my experience that liquid is always cleaner, and more enjoyable.

At phish/panic/jamband shows, it is always best to stick with the people you have dealt with before. I always end up finding 3 couples that I see at every show, that tour to make cash. I consider them very safe. Ironically, people that do that probably have more heat on them than fits most peoples comfort level.

Hippie discribed a really cool way that the more sophisticated people work the lots. The dumb mans method (mine) is when some one offers doses or whatever, kind of follow them and watch them sell to one of two people. Then approach them.

As with any drug purchase, there are risks. You are basically just playing the odds. Always be safe though!

#16 bobster

bobster

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 51 posts

Posted 12 November 2003 - 04:00 PM

Do ya think its the acid that actually changed the guy or the trama/trip that he may have experienced? I've often wondered if its not like a delayed stress syndrome in folks that have done mega doses. Just a theory I've pondered.
And how much is a sheet now-a-days?
Last I knew it was 40 to 60 bucks on tour.....been awhile.

#17 Guest_erebus_*

Guest_erebus_*

Posted 13 November 2003 - 12:17 AM

Personally I think its definitly related to the traumatic experience one could have. A trip to the hospital could easily classify as traumatic, if the tripper is freaking out hardcore.

Just like some veterans have flashbacks of war, those who have had traumatic or religious experience carry something with them for the rest of their lives, it could be good or bad.

It's no different than for instance looking out at the ocean. You never forget the image, it stays with you. As soon as you are somehow reminded of the image, it manifests itself as a hypnagogic image in your mind.

Personally I will never forget what its like to climb a mountain and peer out as far as your eyes take you.

Stay positive on your trips you will be ok. If you see someone having a rough trip, try to help them out. Even if you don't particularly like the person, your karma will thank you for it.

P.S. Does anyone ever experience mushroom type visuals while stoned? Sometimes I get geometric type tattooing effect while just high. Not really a problem, but I hope its not just me

#18 Guest_mr._*

Guest_mr._*

Posted 13 November 2003 - 02:01 AM

if you happen to hit upon a homegrown strain nobody's heard about or one of the visual strains out there, you're most likely to get some minor visuals from bud... i know haze and haze hybrids tend to have some minor psychidelic properties...

#19 relic

relic

MycoGeek

• Expired Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 04:20 AM

That's pretty normal erebus. nothing to worry about at least. consider yourself lucky if anything.

#20 forseti

forseti

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 161 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 09:01 AM

You guys are making me sad, I haven't seen any paper in like 8yrs and never seen any liquid. Posted Image

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!