Fisana

- - - - -

Acid (chill pill blotter)

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_silver_*

Guest_silver_*

Posted 13 November 2003 - 12:22 PM

I think the acid caused a permanent psychological change in his mind. He did have an intense trip, that had parts of it that were good and parts that were bad. It was as if he was fighting with himself to control the trip. I would agree with staying positive, then again one cannot be absolutely certain that that is how one might react to such an intense experience, especially if its never been done before.
I think there is a threshold level of some kind, if you manage to stay calm when youre crossing over, things will be fine, but if you go into a phase of self introspection or examine the negative aspects of any situation, then a bad trip is almost certain to follow. Thats why I think its important to trip with people who have experienced these things before out with mother nature!

#22 Guest_erebus_*

Guest_erebus_*

Posted 13 November 2003 - 05:29 PM

Perhaps he was hiding psychological problems previous to the trip that surfaced themselves? Any kind of stress (physical/sexual abuse, bullying, inherited psychlogical disorder, etc), will stay with a person even if they have no idea.

I know personally after tripping on Coridicin so many damn times, my friends told me I had changed. I changed for the better though. Previous to this, I had gone through a failed suicide attempt ending institutionalized. For a while before this I started to dress in all black, mirroring how I was feeling mentally. Strange really, I didn't do it consciously.

Anyway, after I got out of the hospital it was impossible to look anyone in the face. I felt ashamed and very angry that I wasn't dead. Something happens to a person when they accept their fate, and the death doesn't happen. I couldn't bear to face talking to my family.

After stumbling upon coridicin, I tripped MANY times off it. It could have been a morning glory trip that changed me however, since it followed it almost immediately after. The morning glory trip was an NDE, of course all in my mind I highly doubt I would have actually died. I tripped for days straight, though obviously not as intense as the first night, some visuals stayed with me.

After this ended, my view of the world had changed. I no longer wanted death, life had found me again. I stopped wearing all black and found a new love for nature.

Truely a religious and mystical journey. I had traversed the depths of hell. Of course this led to a rebound a couple years later, but I am much better off than I was back then.

#23 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 10:05 AM

blotter art

Attached Thumbnails

• Tripping-full.jpg

#24 sammy54543

sammy54543

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 250 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 10:39 AM

I got a hit of white blotter lst week. It was thick,shiny but easily the cleanest/strongest I've ever had and I've been dropping since 86!!

#25 Gamera

Gamera

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 331 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 10:54 AM

blotter art

Very trippy - looks like a Naoto Hattori

Best I ever had was Purple Octopus. Super clean, you could fall asleep on this stuff.

Attached Thumbnails

• lsd_blotter_octopus.gif

#26 SharkieJones

SharkieJones

• OG VIP
  • 3,269 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 09:56 PM

I once had a sheet of blotter back in 88 that was a big picture of Mikail Gorbachev Hope I spelled that right.

#27 condo_pygmy

condo_pygmy

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 480 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 09:45 AM

The best blotter i've ever done in the 90's had no logo,
just white paper, did 3 hits, this was so clean i could have done Way more.
In the late 70's, the 4-way MR Natural was the best blotter going around.
In the early 70's Windowpane was around & a hit was very clean @ 125mcg's.
2 hits of windowpane was the borderline for the first psychedelic effects,
3 hits and you're gone on a full psychedelic experience !!:dance:
«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«..........................................»
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»

---------------------------------
PS: cool pic's there Gamera

#28 viraljimmy

viraljimmy

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 452 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 11:28 AM

I haven't even heard of any in 5 years.
It used to be everywhere.

#29 Guest_pissybee_*

Guest_pissybee_*

Posted 08 April 2006 - 11:42 AM

I see so many different kinds of acid, so often... I think if anyone wants to try acid, they should try the jamband scene, and/or big festivals.. Always try a small amount before you buy a lot, to avoid wasting too much money if you get bunked.. There are always con artists, but I think there is enough acid around, that you should have better chances of finding LSD (a bit more expensive than the past decades) than getting bunked, at the right type of event/festival... Seems the younger generation and rave scene has a lot more shady dealers, than the jamband scene to me, but I have seen people bunked at both..

#30 lyqwyd

lyqwyd

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 658 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 12:03 PM

i agree with PB, try a lil first. just to let u know, i got some DOB/STP tabs at a bisco show last year, and I've heard that some wierd "cid" has been going around. don't know about ur locale. if it's the DOB shit you will be able to tell the difference, just don't eat more than one at a time or you will most liekly lose it. as for the rave vs jamband scene dealers, there's scumbags everywhere. I used to see the most fake shit at post break phish shows actually. my way of finding good drugs: find someone who is OBVISOULY tripping their balls off. ask whoever that is whether he's got any more, it'll prolly be good. @ vibes last year this dude was wandering around in a figure eight pattern in the middle of shakedwon grinning from ear to ear and stuttering, "d-d-d-doseses" under his breath. some of the best cid ive ever taken, besides a freshly laid new year's sheet this past year. gluck, bon voyage.

EDIT: i just realized the inital post was made in 03.......... is this right?

#31 Guest_pissybee_*

Guest_pissybee_*

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:17 PM

EDIT: i just realized the inital post was made in 03.......... is this right?

Yep, plenty of threads get revived around here... ;)

#32 viraljimmy

viraljimmy

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 452 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:23 PM

I know there is fake blotter going around.
What's this "DOB" shit? Just curious.

#33 Guest_pissybee_*

Guest_pissybee_*

Posted 08 April 2006 - 01:44 PM

I know there is fake blotter going around.
What's this "DOB" shit? Just curious.

http://www.erowid.or...romo_dragonfly/

COMMON & BRAND NAMES
3C-Bromo-Dragonfly; DOB-Dragonfly
EFFECTS CLASSIFICATION
Psychedelic Phenethylamine-like
CHEMICAL NAME
1-(8-bromobenzo[1,2-b;4,5-b']difuran-4-yl) -2-aminopropane

Bromo-Dragonfly Duration
Oral
Total Duration

12-24 hrs
Onset

20 - 90 mins
Coming Up

30 - 60 mins
Plateau

6 - 12 hrs
Coming Down

4 - 12 hrs

After Effects

6 - 36 hrs

The problem that arises is when these are passed off as LSD, and someone eats a ten strip.. This causes OD's and freakouts, and will certainly spell disaster for many an unsuspecting trip-seeker...

#34 condo_pygmy

condo_pygmy

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 480 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 09:04 PM

First of all, I can pretty much promise you that isn't likely NOT L.S.D., more likely DOB or the like. Secondly, blotters today are extremely weak compared to the 60's-70's.

If it's the first trip from a batch I would be safe and take half a blotter. Chances are you will feel nothing at all. Last time I got ahole of some "acid" it tasted like toothpaste and mouth wash, and 3 hits was only enough for some melting and pretty colors. Not much to brag about.

Hope you have better luck.

I know if you hold blotter acid to a blacklite it'll glow, but not sure about STP or DOB ? From reading an article about STP, When STP first came out in 67' is was strong and people were told it was a new type of acid, well STP takes 2 - 3 hours to fully come on, so people were eating one dose and not waiting long enough, so they'ed eat some more. by the time it fully came on, people were flipping out totally.

#35 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,542 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 April 2006 - 11:17 PM

Haven't seen that blotter since the late 70's. They dont pot knobs on TV's anymore lol

#36 lyqwyd

lyqwyd

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 658 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 10:01 AM

people were told it was a new type of acid, well STP takes 2 - 3 hours to fully come on, so people were eating one dose and not waiting long enough, so they'ed eat some more. by the time it fully came on, people were flipping out totally.

yeah, thats what happened to me at camp bisco... took one, no feelings, ate another, lost myself. i felt like an electric skeleton for 18 hours. u know, like that skeleton uncle sam from the GD movie, only electrified down the spinal column and glowing out of the eye sockets. anyway, DOB (a benzodifuran) is bromo dragonfly, so called due to the functional group "wings" right? DOM is STP though, correct? in which case, i think DOM (2,5-dimethoxy-4-methylamphetamine, a phenethylamine) is what has been going around. I could be totally wrong tho. theres was a post about the fake shit on here a while ago, but im not very good at finding stuff.

Attached Thumbnails

• dom_2d.gif
  • bromo_dragonfly_2d.gif

#37 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:50 AM

In the early 70's Windowpane was around & a hit was very clean @ 125mcg's.
2 hits of windowpane was the borderline for the first psychedelic effects,
3 hits and you're gone on a full psychedelic experience !!:dance:
«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«..........................................»
«·´`·.(¸.·´(¸.·* *·.¸)`·.¸).·´`·»

---------------------------------

first time i ever did lsd
was in '74 i believe
a 4 way hit of windowpane
that my girlfriend gave me.
wild night ensued.

#38 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:54 AM

Yep, plenty of threads get revived around here... ;)

with seemingly good results, too,
i'd say.
threads just get better with age.

#39 condo_pygmy

condo_pygmy

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 480 posts

Posted 12 April 2006 - 10:26 AM

first time i ever did lsd
was in '74 i believe
a 4 way hit of windowpane
that my girlfriend gave me.
wild night ensued.

Yeah Hippie3, Windowpane was second to none in the early 70's.
IMO, In '73 - '74 the clear WP was the best followed by the gold tint WP.
WP singles were @ 125 mcg's according to a 70's acid report.
So 4-way must have been outragous to say the least !!! :eek:

#40 viewer6922

viewer6922

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 350 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 08:33 AM

Yes....I too got ahold of that windowpane!!! Was by far the best trip I ever had! So amazingly clean!!!! That 4 way hit was the best acid ever! Ahhhhh the 70's! We also had alot of green blotter at that time, so much was around you could buy hits for about 50 cents, that was really fun stuff too....I think I took about 15 to 25 trips on that green blotter! We also had Mr. Natural come through town also....I only got to do that 1 or 2 times...but that too was great stuff! The 70's were the best for acid! We had alot of great chemist at that time !

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!