• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#21 space-cosmonaut

space-cosmonaut

seeing is believing

• Expired Member
  • 342 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 03:46 PM

This is excellent. It definately does look very drinkable. How is the taste though? Im sure it doesnt matter cause its a shot and goes very quickly down the hatch. But im just curious. Nice Job by the way :thumbup:

#22 BecomeTheOther

BecomeTheOther

Seeker

• OG VIP
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 06:39 PM

the taste isnt bad at all really, It's actually deceptively easy to drink, but that doesn't mean its not powerful!
Basically it tastes like water and its not till after you swallow it you taste
that bitter mimosa bite, but its nothing compared to an unfiltered mimosa brew or ayahuasca.
If you reduced to this amount, you could mix your dose with some other juice or tea, and then i doubt you would taste it at all.
  • Ras Asad and Sabnock like this

#23 Ras Asad

Ras Asad

Amor vincit omnia

• Expired Member
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 07:57 PM

wow, really niice man!!
great tek fer sure. :teeth:
Many thanks. :bow: :love:

#24 opiatoker

opiatoker

gizmologist

• Expired Member
  • 523 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 02:54 PM

this does look awesome!

questions...
i am assuming you are getting the jungle spice as well??

does the trip rocket launch you elsewhere? or is it like the whitre spice where one is present and wittnessing beautiful things?

how long does the trip last?

would this possibly serve as a better way to work an A/B to get freebase?

#25 5-hydroxytryptamine

5-hydroxytryptamine

nephilim

• Free Member
  • 199 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 07:10 PM

:eusa_clap

'jesus' is def gonna try Ana (as in anahuasca) now that he's seen this. using rue xtract would clean up the experience significantly as well, yes?

#26 pinehunter

pinehunter

I'm Crazy Eddie

• Expired Member
  • 235 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:40 PM

Where do I get the phosphoric acid? Will something else like ascorbic acid work? Is phosporic sold as a suppliment, like vit.C? I'd like to try this. I've been waiting for a tek like this to eliminate the ralph factor I got from the ayahausca I made. It was Psycotera verda, not mimosa root. Removing the tannin would go a long way to making this a more pleasnt experience.

#27 whatchamacallit

whatchamacallit

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,086 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 11:47 PM

Any acid would work to acidify your brew.. Phosphoric, hydrochloric, citric, acetic, or ascorbic are all common.

#28 BecomeTheOther

BecomeTheOther

Seeker

• OG VIP
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 02:01 AM

Hey opiatoker, this has nothing to do really with obtaining a freebase product, its for oral use...

I don't remember where I got the phos acid, but like he said you can use other things too, Im sure a google search for phosphoric acid would get you results.

Heres another tea, wish my camera was better this is one of the best ive ever made, Not a solid to be seen! and I actually have to add water to get to the desired 50ml dose mark!
Ive never done a rue extraction so i cant comment on it

Attached Thumbnails

• Photo 58.jpg

#29 SilvrHairDevil

SilvrHairDevil

Gatekeeper

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,838 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:08 AM

Where do I get the phosphoric acid? Will something else like ascorbic acid work? Is phosporic sold as a suppliment, like vit.C?

Google suggests:

http://www.chemical-...CFRZbbQoduGrcDQ
  • opiatoker likes this

#30 opiatoker

opiatoker

gizmologist

• Expired Member
  • 523 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 05:47 AM

Hey opiatoker, this has nothing to do really with obtaining a freebase product, its for oral use...

I don't remember where I got the phos acid, but like he said you can use other things too, Im sure a google search for phosphoric acid would get you results.

Heres another tea, wish my camera was better this is one of the best ive ever made, Not a solid to be seen! and I actually have to add water to get to the desired 50ml dose mark!
Ive never done a rue extraction so i cant comment on it

can you describe the trip?

#31 BecomeTheOther

BecomeTheOther

Seeker

• OG VIP
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 04:42 PM

Ill try..
The big difference between smoked and oral DMT is the duration and the overall intensity.. Smoked DMT lasts about 5-10 min and can be overwhelmingly intense and totally reality bending, On a level where you no longer identify with your body or this world, but seem to be in another dimension, or another time.
Oral use (like in this tea) makes for an 3-8 hour DMT experience, that is more calm and gradual in its progressing, when compared to smoked DMT. THAT IS NOT TO SAY IT IS CALM, i only mean when compared to smoked. The same normal reality obliterating levels obtained with smoked DMT can be achieved with oral tea (with very high doses), but be warned that this can often lead to a brutally terrifying experience.
A "normal" experience with the tea, in many ways feels comparable to a Mushroom, or LSD trip, expansion of conciousness, apreciation of music, tracers and other visual phenomenon, etc.
but it is somwhere inbetween this Threshold level, and the High dose level, that the tea really does its best, and is an experience very unique from LSD or mush. It is very hard to describe, but it starts out very intense, you start to feel nervous, sweaty, a little sick.. and then before you know it, Your in a different time/headspace. Most pronounced throughout my trips is insane auditory phenomenon like this wierd sound/music that consistantly plays in my head when i take this. That is one of the key goals of my life is to learn from that sound! Very interesting things can happen at this stage, You can have a deeply challenging mental spiritual experience witch changes your worldview, or your trip could be very calm extremely pleasurable and relaxing, or it could hit fast and be very intense and wierd/trippy wich is really something to behold! I think a lot of this has to do with the "cosmic weather" so to say, so what i mean is these trips can be very variable. You can take a dose one week and have a calm relfective experience, and then take the same size dose from same batch next week, and have an extremely intense mindbending experience..
So I wouldn't go for a real high dose right off the bat, it might scare you off:headbang: Also the potency of rootbark varies so you have to know your bark. If your just trying this 1st time i would use no more than 5g for a dose, and for some even that might be extremely challenging.
I once used 12 grams and that at one point there was a roaring river in my head and thoughts seemed not even to come from me and then they stopped alltogether and i broke through! reallly thats what it felt and sounded like!
Someone do this up and post a report of your experience.
This tea isn't something to be taken lightly! it is very important
  • Shadowlord likes this

#32 opiatoker

opiatoker

gizmologist

• Expired Member
  • 523 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:11 AM

Ill try..
The big difference between smoked and oral DMT is the duration and the overall intensity.. Smoked DMT lasts about 5-10 min and can be overwhelmingly intense and totally reality bending, On a level where you no longer identify with your body or this world, but seem to be in another dimension, or another time.
Oral use (like in this tea) makes for an 3-8 hour DMT experience, that is more calm and gradual in its progressing, when compared to smoked DMT. THAT IS NOT TO SAY IT IS CALM, i only mean when compared to smoked. The same normal reality obliterating levels obtained with smoked DMT can be achieved with oral tea (with very high doses), but be warned that this can often lead to a brutally terrifying experience.
A "normal" experience with the tea, in many ways feels comparable to a Mushroom, or LSD trip, expansion of conciousness, apreciation of music, tracers and other visual phenomenon, etc.
but it is somwhere inbetween this Threshold level, and the High dose level, that the tea really does its best, and is an experience very unique from LSD or mush. It is very hard to describe, but it starts out very intense, you start to feel nervous, sweaty, a little sick.. and then before you know it, Your in a different time/headspace. Most pronounced throughout my trips is insane auditory phenomenon like this wierd sound/music that consistantly plays in my head when i take this. That is one of the key goals of my life is to learn from that sound! Very interesting things can happen at this stage, You can have a deeply challenging mental spiritual experience witch changes your worldview, or your trip could be very calm extremely pleasurable and relaxing, or it could hit fast and be very intense and wierd/trippy wich is really something to behold! I think a lot of this has to do with the "cosmic weather" so to say, so what i mean is these trips can be very variable. You can take a dose one week and have a calm relfective experience, and then take the same size dose from same batch next week, and have an extremely intense mindbending experience..
So I wouldn't go for a real high dose right off the bat, it might scare you off:headbang: Also the potency of rootbark varies so you have to know your bark. If your just trying this 1st time i would use no more than 5g for a dose, and for some even that might be extremely challenging.
I once used 12 grams and that at one point there was a roaring river in my head and thoughts seemed not even to come from me and then they stopped alltogether and i broke through! reallly thats what it felt and sounded like!
Someone do this up and post a report of your experience.
This tea isn't something to be taken lightly! it is very important

thank you

#33 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,999 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 April 2010 - 03:21 AM

Yes.
Thank you BecomeTheOther.
I have some difficulties smoking DMT sometimes as the come on can make me not want to take more when the first toke isn't enough.
I've had strong experiences on other substances but have been able to make it OK because once it has been taken, you just kind of ride it out and go with it.
I definitely plan to try this method and see if I can get more out of DMT with this method which will allow me to more efficiently " buy the ticket and take the ride like I do w/ the other common psychs )
I definitely have to take the tea challenge now, lol. SOunds like a great way to experience a more full spectrum pharmahuasca. Or mimosahuasca as Freq so aptly named it.

#34 BecomeTheOther

BecomeTheOther

Seeker

• OG VIP
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 12:06 PM

:thumbup: No problem guys.
Yeah shadowlord I bet this will be a better way for you to explore DMT. I personally prefer this method over smoked dmt anytime. For me it's because you have time to process whats going on, and the trip is much much longer so your exposed to this space for longer amounts of time than possible w/smoked.
In no way am I trying to say smoked dmt doesnt work wonders for some, this thread is about oral dmt.

If you take the tea with ground up syrian rue in capsules, I don't think you would call it pharmahuasca, but then again my definition of pharma might be off... I thought pharmahuasca meant that there was "man made" substitutions for the indgredients, like monoclobine (or whatever) substituted for aya..
Personally i doubt this leads to as profound an experience as a natural brew, but I have no experience with pharma.

Mimohuasca, thats cool! Since the brew is infact all natural,
I call it, Harmalosa!, (instead of pharmahuasca) Harma for harmal for harmala and osa for mimosa! Hope this catches on!:headbang:

#35 whatchamacallit

whatchamacallit

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,086 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 01:02 PM

Harmalosa sounds great! Trying to get it to catch on might be tough, though..

#36 BecomeTheOther

BecomeTheOther

Seeker

• OG VIP
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:04 PM

Thanx :hippie:
I think its a better name then mimohuasca because huasca implies vine and there is no ayahuasca vine in this...
It gives it a name distinct from ayahuasca, which it is not.
But i bet it doesn't give a damn what we call it!:crazy1::space:

#37 whatchamacallit

whatchamacallit

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,086 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:07 PM

How about Ruemosa tea! :lol:

#38 BecomeTheOther

BecomeTheOther

Seeker

• OG VIP
  • 1,148 posts

Posted 01 April 2010 - 02:45 PM

Lol thats the second best one ive heard:thumbup:
Next to Harmalosa of course.....:lol:jk

#39 Guest_TaterBoard_*

Guest_TaterBoard_*

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:00 AM

how long will the tea store in the fridge? it would probably be more advisable to make it the day before in small batches huh... well, lets see how it goes.

http://mycotopia.net...metheother.html

opiatoker just used this idea and utilized it in his dmt extraction on a small scale with good results. just in case you didnt see lol

#40 shroom_seeker

shroom_seeker

Still seeking...

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:21 PM

Thank you BecomeTheOther! :bow:

I performed this tek sometime back.. it is simple.. and makes an easy to drink potent brew. Exactly what i was hoping for. ;) Wow, i had my doubts at first about an ayah brew with rue+mhrb, i will doubt no more. This brew might not have the motherly essence of caapi, but a potent teacher it is. Tater, if you have a good airtight storage device, this brew can be good in the fridge for weeks or months.

Archive Material -> Ayahuasca aka Yage

Attached Thumbnails

• syrianrue2.JPG
  • syrianrue3.JPG
  • eggwhites3.JPG
  • finaltea1.JPG
  • syrianrue1.JPG
  • finaltea3.JPG
  • finaltea2.JPG
  • eggwhites2.JPG
  • eggwhites1.JPG
  • container3.JPG