• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#141 foursquare

foursquare

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:35 PM

Does a pharmausca or aya type drink like this achieve a similar breakthough experience like smoked DMT. What swim mean is, are the visuals very similar from straight DMT, than the DMT with the MAOI. Does the MAOI change the visuals much?

SWIM has taken a small amount of rue with fungus and noticed a slight difference on visual aspect as well as the trip itself.

#142 EternalLove

EternalLove

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 82 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:43 PM

i highly recomend MUSIC during the experience, but probably not documentaries ;)

:meditate:Tool:meditate:

#143 Wildwonder

Wildwonder

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 08:28 PM

I did not let it settle in the fridge. I took it and only had slight nausea. This is only my third try at mimosa. Last two were duds. This time I believe it worked but I used only 1.5 g on recommendation of some people I talked to but I feel that was too low.

#144 BecomeTheOther

BecomeTheOther

Seeker

• OG VIP
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 12:23 PM

Underdosing of rue usually causes the dud, not the mimosa

Yeah you can achieve a breakthrough state with this tea or with ayahuasca, but it is quite a bit different than smoked dmt, Mostly because of the duration, smoked dmt is 5 minutes of extreme intensity, aya lasts many hours and is unfolding at a more manageable pace. smoked dmt is more visual than aya i would say, lol.

You could always smoke some MAOI with dmt to see how that changes the visuals/overall experience, it makes the smoked experience last longer and unfold slower (not slow, slower) and is somewhat more aya like. just smoke it with some cappi leafs, or crushed rue seeds, or an extract of either, that does make the smoking dmt experience much better for me,

its called changa, you should look into it

#145 Limdull

Limdull

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 06:41 PM

Probably you had too little water when you added the egg, or you did not let it settle in the fridge...

Add the egg when the heat is LOW, not enough to cook it at first, you dont want it to instantly cook, or the egg wont be effective, then SLOWLY raise the heat to a pretty vigorous boil

OK, I made some this weekend!! I did make the same mistake, my mix was too hot, it read 180 on my baby dial thermometer, and the egg whites started to solidify almost instantly, consequently they were more of a light brown in color and didn't absorb that much. I also seemed to have small pieces of the egg floating around, I used a paper towel in a funnel to filter them out. Ultimately my mix was still pretty cloudy, i let it set in the fridge 4 hours, which did let me pour off and avoid some of the solids at the bottom, but then I got impatient and decided I would drink it even though it wasn't clear! It tasted pretty foul and instantly numbed my tongue and had an aftertaste similar to puke which almost made me wretch, but I didn't.

Long story short = It worked and I didn't even purge or feel sick! I'll post a long version of my experience on storming the gates later. short version is thus... I did aprox: 3.6g Rue encapsulated, and about 6g tea shot. It wasn't enough to scare me or feel like I was being ripped out of my body but I was certainly out of my normal mind, open eyed visuals were minimal but when I closed my eyes I would imagine seeing all sorts of things, so I spent most of the time with eyes closed kind of slipping in and out of dreams that seemed to last a very long time. peak experience around 3 hours after taking tea, after 5-6 hours I felt pretty much back to normal.

You MUST stick it in a cold fridge overnight, even for a day or two. this WILL help all the remaining solids go to the bottom, and if you did it right it will look like red kool aid!

This man speaks the truth! Patience is needed (or just preparing well ahead of when you expect to do it) because about 24 hours later the remainder of my once cloudy solution has naturally separated in the fridge and I was able to pour off the liquid and the solid was left stuck to the bottom. I put it in a new container and it's dark red, but very clear! I have no doubt that will taste much less odious than it did when I drank it!

#146 Mauntari

Mauntari

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 12:23 AM

Awesome thread . . . !!!
I love tea and loves drinking different types of teas.

#147 captaincactuscakes

captaincactuscakes

biophile

• Expired Member
  • 348 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 11:41 PM

This is still one of my favorite threads, thanks BTO
  • BecomeTheOther likes this

#148 BecomeTheOther

BecomeTheOther

Seeker

• OG VIP
  • 1,143 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:01 AM

No, thank you fine people!:bow:

I love this community, just happy to contribute someething!

Been workin on a way to get full spectrum freebase jeruma extract with this tech, and
using absolutely no additional chemicals att all. It involes boiling down the clear tea to a paste and then converting to freebase via heat in oven. This can be further purified if necessary using sodium carb, and or acetone, but its not necessary the paste is highly potent, and is a distinct feeling from straight dmt.

So yeah be on the lookout for that one ill update as soon as I can

Thx cptn cactus!
  • Erkee likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!