Posted 20 March 2006 - 02:09 PM
Posted 20 September 2007 - 03:51 PM
vinegar eh ?
It remains a mystery but i have found the antidote -vinegar extraction....after having 5 allergic reactions in a row , now they are beautiful and clean ....life is good.....
Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:14 PM
Posted 20 September 2007 - 04:54 PM
Seriously, do you extract into full strength vinegar? Simmer?
Posted 20 September 2007 - 06:43 PM
remained alergic to Shrooms and their extracts..
The reaction is directly proportional to the trip strength ,not the mushroom mass..I can eat up to around two grams dry and control the side effects easily with antihistamine..
I have read, that a person can suddenly and forever become allergic to certain things..
Still i believe the cause was some kind of mushroom parasite/mold...
Panaeolus has the same effect -and that really pisses me off ..Heh...So i'm growing Cactus now ...
But i still eat a gram or so, every week with some kratom...
Posted 21 September 2007 - 03:26 PM
Mushrooms *always* make me cry real tears. Liquid pouring out from everywhere - profusely runny nose, and alot of congestion towards the back of my throat to where sometimes it's even hard to breathe. A couple hours later, it clears up. wierd. but it is disgusting. and definitely not romantic.
curanderos in the amazon report a "healing phlegm" while using various entheogens, including shroomies. mebbe ur system is just clearing out the gunk.
I've been considering getting a special mushroom hankie !!!
Posted 21 September 2007 - 03:40 PM
with the onset of the allergy..After about 4 hours the full spectrum of color returns as the allergy subsides...Sweird i tell ya....