• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 turboinferno83

turboinferno83

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 21 February 2006 - 03:35 PM

So,AFOAF have constructed a FC using a computer server case.For lighting AFOAF used two Radioshack leds(468nm ,2600 mcd,30 degree view angle) wired in parallel and in series with 200 ohm resister.The fan the computer had was used in its original position.the actual chamber is built from wood like a cabinet and sprayed on the inside w/ adhesive spray with black trash bag applied for water protection.the bottom contains container for holding the perlite.Shelving is two tier to allow for ample subtrate depth with casings.AFOAF will switch to three tier if positioning of the leds proves ample space saving ablities by having mush grow diagonal.Koh Samui is the canidate of desire for it is a shorter strain for the most part.

AFOAFs problem is this.One switch for the light is is where the 110-220 volt switch was,same style slider switch but spst,and one for the fan that is temporary where the hardware blockoffs go on the back.Meaning every thing is still manual and the fan switch isn't totally stealth from the trained eye.

AFOAF need a 12 volt timer seperate for both the lights and airxchange.so i only have one switch,for "on"

anyone know where to get one that is every compact
AFOAF doesnt want to build it.and also anyone had experiences w/ wireless webcams,and were they good.list here please!
pictures will come after i finish.(2 1/2 weeks with flush)thankyou.
Great job to every one here...its been awhile for me,but i still like the atmosphere,thanks a million for all input and information.

#2 FLcubiefan

FLcubiefan

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 88 posts

Posted 22 February 2006 - 05:59 PM

Impressive. Sounds lie afoaf might develope cancer from all those ohms :laser:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!