Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Ps. Semperviva - NEW SEASON MYCOBAGS just for your pleasure...

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 CaptainFuture

CaptainFuture

Mushroom Maniac

• Free Member
  • 330 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 04:04 AM

It's a fresh, tasty and yes sweet odor and very 'shroomy'. And really different to the usual 'Mexicana' style. (which they all smell like- Mexicana, Tampa, Galindoi, Zapos, Caerus, Weillii, Villars and even Samuies- and yes, Fagicola does smell 'Mexican', too.)

#22 CRAMKO

CRAMKO

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 172 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 05:14 AM

And i know why you love them so much. Its obvious

Its the nipples, they are strategically designed to draw men in. I can feel them trying to draw me in. be strong----be strong---

#23 CaptainFuture

CaptainFuture

Mushroom Maniac

• Free Member
  • 330 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:40 AM

Its the nipples, they are strategically designed to draw men in. I can feel them trying to draw me in. be strong----be strong---
I can't resist, they've done it again ;) Look:

2010.05.25 - 3rd flush 2ndbag (the other is not around, it's with a dear friend)
2010.05.27 Kultur1 Flush3 (3).JPG
2010.05.27 Kultur1 Flush3 (7).JPG
2010.05.27 Kultur1 Flush3 (11).JPG

Since there's no resistance to them nipples- I will make another exception. It's Semperviva time this weekend!!!
My mum has the kids the coming weekend, so my wife and I will trip with them. Around 2-3grs./pp, or maybe 30grs./pp fresh.
And I'm thinking about adding some Peganum seeds...(and take half of the above amount, otherwise it would be a little too much)

Attached Thumbnails

• 2010.05.27 Kultur1 Flush3 (9).JPG
  • 2010.05.27 Kultur1 Flush3 (10).JPG
  • 2010.05.27 Kultur1 Flush3 (6).JPG
  • 2010.05.27 Kultur1 Flush3 (8).JPG
  • 2010.05.27 Kultur1 Flush3 (5).JPG
  • 2010.05.27 Kultur1 Flush3 (4).JPG
  • 2010.05.27 Kultur1 Flush3.JPG
  • 2010.05.27 Kultur1 Flush3 (2).JPG
  • 2010.05.27 Kultur1 Flush3 (1).JPG

Edited by CaptainFuture, 27 May 2010 - 07:47 AM.

#24 CaptainFuture

CaptainFuture

Mushroom Maniac

• Free Member
  • 330 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 09:03 AM

Sempervivas are a very powerful ally.
With 4,5grs. dried I got very far away and had an unbelieveable (an unexpected) experience.
This species really could change the world if used wisely.

#25 curenado

curenado

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 949 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 10:15 AM

:bow: :bow: :bow:

I am moving to Deucthland (is that right spelling?)
I will clean your car windows and walk your dog.
I will gaurd your temple in the hours you rest.

Oh damn!....I forgot the animal refuge!

Oh well, U know....

:lol:

You keep saying this about the strain's benefits and I believe you and suppose that they are also powerful medically.
There are subtle differences in the strains and some of them are pretty significant (you can pick liver or lung mushrooms and note the difference) Cyans are breathers and landslide's are livers. While both will benefit both areas, one will be superior in an area to another.
The name itself and reports are exceedingly intriguing....

Like I said, if ever anything....

#26 cym

cym

Forming Member

• OG VIP
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 10:46 AM

so that's i perceived them as so soft, silky and huggable.:hitit:

#27 ethnobotanica

ethnobotanica

Botanical-manical

• Expired Member
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:23 AM

With 4,5grs. dried I got very far away and had an unbelieveable (an unexpected) experience.

Did you go with the peganum in the end or just sempers by themselves?

#28 koldj

koldj

Wounded Healer

• Expired Member
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 03:35 PM

I also want to know what makes them so special.

I've had similar feelings that psychedelics could change the world after most of my trips. I especially remember LSD. God, it really blew my mind, it bended it to the point where I could mistake my leg with my hand (?!), it showed me that reality, time and matter are by all means subjective and malleable and that we should all be aware of it.

#29 Om shanti

Om shanti

S.W.I.M. in H.POO

• Expired Member
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 04:33 PM

Awesome that you are making a few exceptions to your strict semilanceata-only regimen, Captain. I mean, no disrespect for that rule, but it's great to read your opinions on the effects and not only the good looks and growing requirements of the strains you grow. :bow: Ethnobotanica, I'm sure it was without Peganum, as 4,5g of dry shrooms with a MAOI would have been an extremely high dose.

#30 CaptainFuture

CaptainFuture

Mushroom Maniac

• Free Member
  • 330 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 06:44 PM

Sure it was Sempervivas only.
They are very special because they are easy to grow, have a gorgeous look, fruit very reliable, are strong against any contamination, very fast growing, could be different in their look just out of a multispore culture, stay extreme potent even in the third flush which we used. They must, from my experience with the very potent Semilanceatas, which are easily to dose(1-1,5%), have around 10-15mg/dried gr. alkaloids, mainly Psilocybin (it took a while to come up with the peak, around 1-1,5h).
The visions are very sharp and clear, I was very enlightened by a pure feeling of love and energy. While my consciousness was fully intact my perception of the outer world was nearly gone and I could hardly see anything clear around me. And moving around was close to impossible. It really felt a lot like a MAOi enhanced Psilocybin experience, very intense, though 4,5grs. isn't that much.
We both laughed a lot and the overall mood was very positively enhanced.
The only thing I missed are the more golden and vivid visions which are so typical for Semilanceatas and which I guess come from the Baeocystin.

Compared to the Zapotecorum which I tested last month, Sempervivas seem to be around a 20-25% stronger but take a little while longer to fully set in. There is Psilocin present which lets the first changes come up after 10-15mins. After 40-50min. I thought the fruits might be not that strong since they were from flush 3, but after another half an hour they fully set in and blew me into space.

There were no deep visions from my inside, it was more like a travel to another dimension.

Maybe I'll grab the next flush again and go for Sempervivahuasca (with1,5-2grs) or min. 6grs pure....

#31 curenado

curenado

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 949 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 06:57 PM

Yes my Captain, this is the strain I was going to try growing with the MHRB or bundleflower mixed in the sub because I specualted that since they live so long in the block they might have time to suck up the organic DMT. If not in flush 1 maybe later.....(?)

#32 ethnobotanica

ethnobotanica

Botanical-manical

• Expired Member
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 05:38 PM

Just awesome Captain, so great to finally get a trip report from you.:)

How long, can i ask, were those kept dry for before you ate them? Also, have you eaten fresh ones yet?

peace

#33 CaptainFuture

CaptainFuture

Mushroom Maniac

• Free Member
  • 330 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:04 AM

Just awesome Captain, so great to finally get a trip report from you.:)

How long, can i ask, were those kept dry for before you ate them? Also, have you eaten fresh ones yet?

peace

I didn't try fresh ones, cause my wife got enough probs to get the dried ones down ;)

I dried them for 3 days laying around on a shelf on cardboard. I use no heat to dry them in summertime. They still were really strong, I mean it was a 3rd flush, but wow, it really is VIVA SEMPERVIVA!!!

#34 BurnerMike

BurnerMike

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:17 AM

I was given a bag of pan cyans. Is it possible to use some portion of these to grow more of them? I was looking for some information on that angle but since I saw this beauty of a thread, and everyone seems so knowledgeble here, and I coudn't find a thread that addressed that issue, could someone answer that question for me (or point me in the right direction?) Thanks!

#35 Guest_TaterBoard_*

Guest_TaterBoard_*

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:29 AM

Yes my Captain, this is the strain I was going to try growing with the MHRB or bundleflower mixed in the sub because I specualted that since they live so long in the block they might have time to suck up the organic DMT. If not in flush 1 maybe later.....(?)

for some reason i recall reading that DMT in the sub would most likely be absorbed and metabolized by the fungus into 4-aco-dmt or some other such psilocybin analogue...

#36 extrememetal43

extrememetal43

The Jester's Mad Chemist

• Expired Member
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 04:37 AM

I was given a bag of pan cyans. Is it possible to use some portion of these to grow more of them? I was looking for some information on that angle but since I saw this beauty of a thread, and everyone seems so knowledgeble here, and I coudn't find a thread that addressed that issue, could someone answer that question for me (or point me in the right direction?) Thanks!

Im guessing the boomers you were given were dry? You can revive dry boomers with some nifty agar work. you also mite be able to work with the spores if theres any.

check this out...http://mycotopia.net...ue-ect-ect.html

O and excellent work cap'n!

Edited by extrememetal43, 21 June 2010 - 06:47 AM.

#37 shiitakegrower

shiitakegrower

VIP Member

• OG VIP
  • 454 posts

Donator

Posted 21 June 2010 - 05:54 AM

Wow what eye candy... Def just added to my list to study in the future!:bow:

#38 iamsmiley

iamsmiley

the ice woman

• Expired Member