- Multispore Culture, Spores from Alan Rockefeller's 2009 hunt
- Spelt grain spawn (10days)
- Sterilized (2,5hrs.) Substrate mix: Straw Mix (pellets/cuted pieces) 70%, Conifer wood shavings 20% Horse manure 10%, (12 days)
- Casing layer: Pot Flower Soil / Cocohum Mix, pasteurized
- Temperatures: Spawn 25-26 Degr. Celsius, Fruiting 21-22 Degr. Celsius
- Pins after 22days
The spawn is overly wet, therefore only few and too small fruits grow and the stems seem to be too wet. I hope for some more fruits within the next weeks when the culture loses moisture a bit.
They do sporulate well though.
Edited by SilvrHairDevil, 05 September 2011 - 12:09 PM.