Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Do You Wash Your Hands?

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you wash your hands after using the restroom?

Do you wash your hands after using the restroom?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 suckerfree

suckerfree

GATE KEEPER

• OG VIP
  • 3,017 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 March 2006 - 03:15 AM

If I just 'p' and i'm not about to eat i might skip out. (like yard work) if i'm about to eat for sure wash the hands, and if i'm at work i wash hands always.

#42 bluehelix

bluehelix

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 523 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 11:00 PM

I wash my hands, not for me but for others that believe it to be important. For me, I couldn't care less. The idea of being unclean is mostly in the mind because we are all a big pile of bacteria anyway. There isn't anything special in your shit or piss that isn't already all over your body. Don't believe me? Touch an agar surface sometime and see what happens in two days.

#43 Cthulhu's Tentacle

Cthulhu's Tentacle

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 244 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 11:15 PM

have you guys watched Mall Rats?

http://www.urbandict...term=stink palm

#44 Carter

Carter

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 07 March 2006 - 11:21 PM

I become more aware of washing my hands when I go out in public.Usually right after I dry them in the restroom I will grab the bottom of my shirt (outside part)and open the door with it.I don't care if people think that's weird.I wash my hands about 4 times a day

#45 WeedyResin

WeedyResin

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 307 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 03:40 AM

I dispense the paper towel, wash, dry, then use the paper towel to poen the door and discard! Have a nice day! :)

#46 blackout

blackout

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 302 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 06:07 AM

Shopping basket handles harbour far more germs than toilet seats or handles. Your piss is pretty much sterile and most wash their penis regularly so if you handle it there is no real difference between handling it and rubbing your hands together or touching your ear. It is just that you are told that the penis is a dirty thing.

Taking a shit is different and does harbour lots of nasties. The reason for cleaning would be to stop the transfer of other peoples shit from the handles and door knobs onto your hands. It is best to take toilet paper and open the doors and hold the toilet flush handle with it.

If I walk in an open door and piss in a urinal and walk out without touching anything but my sparkling clean cock I see no reason to wash my hands. I would wash them most times just to get them clean generally from touching other things in day to day life, not my shiny, minty fresh cock.
  • Erkee likes this

#47 malefacter

malefacter

:P

• Expired Member
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 06:56 AM

I'm a construction worker and most of the time they don't supply you with a place to wash your hands if your lucky they have that jelled alcohol stuff which means now you have dead poo on your hands so i try not to lick my hands during the day and keep sani wipes in lunch box.

otherwise i always wash my hands

#48 anticheffy

anticheffy

Nice to be back in the air !

• OG VIP
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 04:43 PM

I need to wash my hands after just READING this !!.................

#49 Lazlo

Lazlo

old hand

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 7,617 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 04:54 PM

:eusa_clap Very funny Blackout! Disturbing, yet funny.

Your right about the toilet seat not harboring as many rods as grocery cart handles. I saw an article on how most toilet seats on average have 80 rods per square inch, versus 3000 rods per square inch on a keyboard at the public library.

#50 Throbbinwood

Throbbinwood

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 97 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 02:05 PM

I wash my hands before I use the bathroom. Why before you ask? Well I take a shower in the morning. Then I put on clean clothes. During the day I handle money (all us cash has trace amounts of hepititus, feces, bactiria, germs, and cocaine), door knobs, and other nasty items. When I enter a bathroom, I wash all that stuff off before I unwrap my willy. I also don't piss on my hands and use more than enough paper to prevent my hands being touched by something unsavory. All of you who are grabbing your junk before you wash you hands....shame on you....ick

#51 katitious

katitious

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 138 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 02:50 PM

About all the worries over sanitary conditions and anti-bacterial soap/lotion, I've got to defer to George Carlin:

"The Hudson River was loaded with raw sewage. That's right, we swam in raw sewage. You know, to cool off. And back then the big fear was polio. Thousands of kids every year were dying of polio. But you know what, in my neighborhood, nobody ever got polio. No one. Ever. You know why? BECAUSE WE SWAM IN RAW SEWAGE. It strengthened our immune system. The polio never had a chance. We were tempered in raw shit.

What are you going to do when some super virus comes along that turns your vital organs into liquid shit? I'll tell you what you're gonna do. You're gonna get sick and you're gonna die and you're gonna deserve it because you're fuckin' weak and you have a fuckin' weak immune system."

Consider me tempered in raw shit...

That's pretty funny because this entire thread I've been thinking about that George Carlin rant! :lol:

As for me, I don't always wash my hands after I go potty :reb:

It really depends what's going on, if I'm at a concert or someplace I'm trying to be really fast...I don't unless something comes into contact with them. I do wash my hands a lot, though, because I wash them also whenever I feel like they're dirty (this may be part OCD). If I have a cigarette and my hands smell like smoke, I'll wash them. I can't go to sleep or eat without washing them (I sleep with my hands near my mouth for some reason). If I've been playing with the dogs, I'll wash them. In public bathrooms when I just walk out without washing, I know some people give me looks sometimes but hey, I'm not going to wash my hands just so someone else feels better about it, I don't think its disgusting. I get freaked out when I see people cover their mouth with their hands when they sneeze or cough...so I just try not to worry about it too much. I try to go with the George Carlin way of thinking. ;)

By the way, you guys crack me up :)

#52 Guest_pissybee_*

Guest_pissybee_*

Posted 08 April 2006 - 02:58 AM

I wash my hands if I take a shit, but if I just piss, it depends on what I touched as I entered the room.. If only my dick, I don't, but if it's some public restroom, usually 90% of the time...

#53 cordyceps

cordyceps

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 129 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 08:21 AM

I wash my hand like 20 times a day. I dry my hands with a paper towel, cause regular towels are loaded with nasty crap, then I turn off the water with the towel so I don't have to touch the knob.

#54 I_am_me

I_am_me

Odderator

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,227 posts

Posted 08 April 2006 - 11:32 PM

:lol:

My hands are all nasty and dried cuz I wash them a lot too. I'm a big one on hand washing, after the bathroom, before eating, before touching any mushroom projects.

Also, being female, if I'm in a public bathroom, and I see another female go to leave without washing her hands, you bet I give her an earful. I let it out, I don't care. I simply state they are gross and spreading germs to the rest of humanity from this nasty bathroom they just used and how do I know they didn't get pee on their hands when wiping?

lol

Watch out, one day one of em' will just pat you on the back or shake your hand and keep on walkin'.

:nana:

#55 Guest_pissybee_*

Guest_pissybee_*

Posted 09 April 2006 - 02:36 AM

lol

Watch out, one day one of em' will just pat you on the back or shake your hand and keep on walkin'.

:nana:

:lol: damn right... /me remembers to wash his hands after peein at freaky's...

#56 siam_jim

siam_jim

Mycotopia Mod

• OG VIP
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 09:05 AM

hummm.... Some answers was kind of sick, I would think it was a matter of being courteous than cleanness, In a day how many contact will one have? And if it was the other way around I don't think we would want to shake someone’s hands or having him or her touch us just after hold their thang. It wouldn't be so funny then...eh? Definitely will be some verbal there.

So many excuses why not washing ones hands after but none were good. I wash my hands all the times; I use the paper towel to dry and the same towel to shut the faucet and the same towel to open the door out. If they don’t have paper towels, use the TP!
Peace
Siam

#57 Guest_pissybee_*

Guest_pissybee_*

Posted 09 April 2006 - 09:14 AM

/me picks his nose and scratches his butt as he reads through the thread... :lol:

#58 alounacara

alounacara

Picktish Texas Style...

• OG VIP
  • 2,765 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 April 2006 - 09:21 AM

I sniff my fingers after a breakthru

#59 Starscream

Starscream

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 149 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 09:32 AM

when was the last time anyone cleaned their computer mouse?
I figure that one is really really dirty after i cleaned mine and found that it really is white not yellow :dead:
Especally if you have a mouse wheel, That part gets really really gross

#60 Guest_Glasshopper_*

Guest_Glasshopper_*

Posted 09 April 2006 - 06:25 PM

If you don't wash your hands to save water, how about this Japanese toilet with a sink built in.
05-toilet.jpg

Look no hands, I guess you bring your own gloves for this one. I wonder if it "shakes"
robo_urinal.jpg

Can't get much clearer than this.
japanesetoilet.jpg

Speaking of clear...
crazytoilet.jpg

This is called kisses urinal and is dubbed the sexy urinal.
lkiss2.jpg

For the woman who has urinal envy, there is the uni-pee.
uni-pee.jpg

I don't even want to know what this one is for.
toilet.jpg

If the toilet does not entertain you enough, there is the RSStroom reader
That (i'm not making this up) prints rss feeds on your toilet paper.

If you dont think they take thier toilets seriously.
http://www.toto.co.j...M/newapri_l.mpg

And if you thought It couldn't be any stranger:
http://www.planetvid...own-Toilet.html
The gargling sound is just plain creepy.

Ok. sorry.. Im done with the toilet humor.
But as long as we are talking about private business...
this is the strangest thing I have ever seen
http://www.thetoy.co.uk/

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!