Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Do You Wash Your Hands?

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you wash your hands after using the restroom?

Do you wash your hands after using the restroom?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#81 prism

prism

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 5,943 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 September 2007 - 02:50 PM

I only wash my hands if I get some poop on them post wipe. LOL!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

#82 driveslow

driveslow

friendly loner

• Expired Member
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 September 2007 - 02:53 PM

seems like a waste of time to me.
:puke:

#83 tr3eman9

tr3eman9

Bodhisattva Warrior

• Expired Member
  • 331 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 01:38 PM

IMO our entire culture is way too obsessed with avoiding germs, to the point of effecting our health. Did you know that prior to 1900-ish, no medical journals even described or had a name for hay fever? The reason is that before our ridiculously sanitary 20th-century culture emerged, people had actual healthy immune systems. Meaning, a little bit of fucking dust in the air didn't make them all sneezy and shit.

#84 bosshogg

bosshogg

spore-cano

• Expired Member
  • 725 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 02:54 PM

what a great thread lol !! i wash my hands like i got ocd or something . i wash em after everything i do . i even carry a bottle of hand sanitizer with me while im out in case i can't find a sink...

maybe i do have ocd...

#85 ShroomGuerilla

ShroomGuerilla

Myco-Monkey

• Expired Member
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:03 PM

Ew... Some of you guys got some shitty hands..
Hope I'm not using the same doornobs.
Leaving shit particles all over the place.... ew.

:pirate:

#86 vwguy

vwguy

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 425 posts

Posted 18 February 2009 - 03:26 PM

yes i do

#87 chupbracabra

chupbracabra

Mycoexplorer

• Expired Member
  • 171 posts

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:32 PM

I think that it kinda depends. In my opinion myself is cleaner than the door handle to a public restroom and the general inside of it. Seems like it would make more sense to wash hands before using the bathroom in that instance.

#88 Om shanti

Om shanti

S.W.I.M. in H.POO

• Expired Member
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 06:52 AM

I wash hand and dick. Just in case. You never know what fate has in store for you. ;-)

#89 Teonanacatl38

Teonanacatl38

Extradimentional Psilocypher

• Expired Member
  • 1,243 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 February 2010 - 09:24 AM

Only if a drop a deuce.

I clean my weiner, so im not too worried as long as Im not preparing food for others :pirate:

There's worse things on the paper money we handle every day. :rasta:

#90 ukgrower21

ukgrower21

The Experimentor!!!!!

• Expired Member
  • 602 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 03:27 PM

i dont use public toilets anymore,
i always wash hands after 1's and 2's but about 3 year ago i done my thing(whiz)and shook it a lil then put it away walked to the wash basin washed my hands and my wrists and just about to leave and slipped on somefuckers urine who pissed on the floor rather than the toilet and landed flat on my skinny arse and was soaked,it just shows how disrespectful people are,

#91 zodd

zodd

walk towards the light

• Expired Member
  • 1,796 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 03:39 PM

i wash my hands at home because of my projects, but in public toilets i dont.

the way i see it I'm more likely to get infected or touch some random dudes poo smears if i touch stuff.

so i usually open doors with sleeves, and make damn sure the surface of my skin only touches my junk and nothing elts.

#92 space-cosmonaut

space-cosmonaut

seeing is believing

• Expired Member
  • 342 posts

Posted 11 April 2010 - 04:41 PM

I will always wash my hands with soap and water after a #2 but if im just pissing i will just rince my hands with water, I mean after all, no piss gets on my hand anyways and i always wash my smaller me every morning so it works out in my opinion.

#93 calistoner

calistoner

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 760 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 02:59 AM

dude this poll is nasty. i cant believe theres that big a group of people who dont wash their hands. they say " oh well my hand touched paper so its clean." bull. smell your fingers next time you wipe your ass. you might be suprised.

PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS PEOPLE

#94 EmmisonJ

EmmisonJ

halcyon & on & on

• Expired Member
  • 958 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 08:54 PM

usually after i'm done using the bathroom i just give my hands a quick dunk in the toilet before i flush it cuz time is money and the sink takes forever. plus... water's water right?

j/k

actually i don't have to wash my hands because i don't use my hands at all to go to the bathroom. i usually pay somebody to do the handiwork for me cuz i don't want to get my hands dirty at all ever

j/k

of course i wash my hands

#95 Oblivion

Oblivion

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:55 PM

I wash my hands before I go to the bathroom. Wouldnt want to filth up the hardware.

#96 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,877 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 April 2010 - 10:45 PM

I wash my hands before I go to the bathroom. Wouldnt want to filth up the hardware.

In my line of work this usually ends up being the case as well. I usually have grease or dirt that I need to wash off prior to touching myself. Otherwise, I usually do as well. If I am out and about you always use the sink after using a public bathroom. Now, at home, I do not wash after every pee as I am showered daily and don't think I am that dirt down there that I can't barely touch it to aim it w/o being disinfected.
Now one must wash there hands after taking a dump. It's when one doesn't care or is homeless that they don't even bother to wash after wiping their butt.
:eusa_snoo

#97 threekgtvr4

threekgtvr4

EntheoGuru in training

• Expired Member
  • 318 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:02 PM

I'm with patch. I don't wash, unless of course I feel the need because I soiled my hands with my own excrement. Plus, I'm of that school of thought that says, "if it don't kill ya, it only makes you stronger". And quite honestly, after 30+ years without death from not washing my hands prior to/post bathroom use, I think I'm fairly healthy (so long as you don't count the smoking, lol).

Plus, if you handle cash, think of what you get while handling that. It passes through the hands of millions of people (and possibly up the noses of many a drug user).

And the coinage... Picked up in parking lots, bathroom floors, drainage ditches, found buried in the ground... And you are scared of public restrooms.

Lol, nice thread for the germ-a-phobes.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!