• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 budgreen

budgreen

The MadMan

• Expired Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:10 PM

Here is my 1st glove box... basically the design called for only one hoop on the outside but i put one on the inside also i dont really see no need for glue bec. it is air tight.... these hoops are called "embroidery hoops" and are found in the crafts isle but i live in a small town and had a hard time finding them they come in all shapes and sizes i got wooden ones ....just wanted to share this idea. u put the glove through theses hoops and tighten them down then glue it to the side of the box . like i said i put one on both sides of the box so i didn't need glue i tried to post pics of mine but i must b to high to figure it out....oh ya and since i coudent put the pic of my box one here i guess my title to this sounds stupid but it was sort of a small box. i am gonna try to add the pics to my profile..wellsee

P.S. I tried to upload then it said error upload or something so go to this site if you want to see them sorry for the incovenice

Posted Image

Attached Thumbnails

• Hardwicke_Manor_Hoops.jpg

Edited by Freaky, 09 January 2011 - 04:50 PM.
Stoned and stupid...had to make it make sence

• Earthling likes this

#2 kcmoxtractor

kcmoxtractor

Halloween Terror

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,872 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:12 PM

Could you take some pictures? I'd like to see it!

#3 Freaky

Freaky

Head Editor

• OG VIP
  • 12,355 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:24 PM

If you need help uploading pics directly to the site, let a green mod or an Admin know. Your images your posting offsite aren't showing.

I really want to see too.

#4 Freaky

Freaky

Head Editor

• OG VIP
  • 12,355 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 May 2010 - 12:27 PM

I fixed your one image, but didn't see the other images to fix those.

You'll want to click "Go Advanced", then manage attachments, choose file, upload.

#5 budgreen

budgreen

The MadMan

• Expired Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:46 AM

Here is my 1st glove box... basically the design called for only one hoop on the outside but i put one on the inside also i dont really see no need for glue bec. it is air tight.... these hoops are called "embroidery hoops" and are found in the crafts isle but i live in a small town and had a hard time finding them they come in all shapes and sizes i got wooden ones ....just wanted to share this idea. u put the glove through theses hoops and tighten them down then glue it to the side of the box . like i said i put one on both sides of the box so i didn't need glue. it works great for 1 pint jar and syringe ect.

Attached Thumbnails

• 100_1278.JPG
  • 100_1279.JPG
  • Hardwicke_Manor_Hoops.jpg
  • 100_1276.JPG
  • 100_1277.JPG

Edited by budgreen, 06 May 2010 - 10:50 AM.
ADDED PICS

• psilocypher and Earthling like this

#6 Freaky

Freaky

Head Editor

• OG VIP
  • 12,355 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:51 AM

:cool:

looks nice! Is it easier to work in with a hand on either side of the box?

Do you have trouble moving the items within the box or are you constrained at all if something slides to the part of the box closest to you?

Nice design though, small and easily manageable. I like it!

#7 psilocypher

psilocypher

Deceased

• Expired Member
  • 435 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:54 AM

That is really fucking awesome!

Im doing this, that's for sure!

Thanks bud +1 for you!! :)

#8 psilocypher

psilocypher

Deceased

• Expired Member
  • 435 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:56 AM

But definately a bigger box...I've had trouble with a smaller box before...

Never again i say...hoorah!

:)

#9 budgreen

budgreen

The MadMan

• Expired Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 10:57 AM

:cool:

looks nice! Is it easier to work in with a hand on either side of the box?

Do you have trouble moving the items within the box or are you constrained at all if something slides to the part of the box closest to you?

Nice design though, small and easily manageable. I like it!

nope it works great... you can reach ne were in the box im gonna make a bigger 1 with the holes in one side or the lid but you stik you hands in there and look though the top then when squirting solution you look though the side with no problems but ne bigger and you would need bigger gloves and the 2 hole would have to be on the side or a short side and a long side if you digg?

#10 budgreen

budgreen

The MadMan

• Expired Member
  • 167 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:02 AM

5$ for the box 1.50$ for the gloves and hoops $0.50 x4 = $2.00 you do the math i looked at a box about the same online for $100 !!!!

#11 Freaky

Freaky

Head Editor

• OG VIP
  • 12,355 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:07 AM

:bow: thanks for the report and the post.

And I'm all about mycology on a budget!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!