#21 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 01 May 2004 - 09:02 PM

well then that's cool.

but if steady ever ends,
try an experiment.
one weekend ride a harley to a bar
and look for chicks.
next weekend try walking in a bar with a bomb.

#22 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 01 May 2004 - 09:03 PM

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

but the mom bought quite a few dinners <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
lol
spoken like a true whore.
i like that, we think alike.
Posted Image

#23 negativezer0

negativezer0

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 238 posts

Posted 01 May 2004 - 09:57 PM

"but if steady ever ends,
try an experiment.
one weekend ride a harley to a bar
and look for chicks.
next weekend try walking in a bar with a bomb."

hip, your great..Posted Image

my steady likes bombs better than motorcycles anyways Posted Image

besides, why go through all the trouble of listening, dating, buying drinks just for sex, id rather read a book or go munch shrooms, if girls are going to be dumb, let them be dumb, ill go use mine time in a better way...

Posted Image

i think i need "spiritual" experiences much more than sex anyways...Posted Image

#24 Guest_dead_*

Guest_dead_*

Posted 09 April 2004 - 08:38 PM

Jeez, I didn't know people would get so upset about a book. Didn't anyone read the disclaimer? This was just a very popular counter culture book in the early seventies. Like Hippie says the info inside is for informational purposes and most likely flawed to boot. The only really interesting part is the old patent for LSD. If someone wanted to blow stuff up just read old news reports on the OK fed building bombing. The press practically gave instructions on how to build a nasty bomb for cheap. In no way would I ever condone or promote violence, I've seen enough of it to last me a lifetime. But the book is an amusing and interesting read and protected by law. That freedom of the press thing. But this is Hippies web site and not mine so I will gladly adhere to any rules set forth. Now for some fun! What should I do with this evil book? Should I put on my brown shirt and shiny black jack boots and toss it into a bonfire? Should I anonymously send it to Condaleza Rice for proper disposal? I'm open to suggestions. Maybe we can have a "destroy the evil book contest" The person who comes up with the most creative way for me to get rid of the book wins! What do you win? Absolutely nothing but the satisfaction that the world has been made safer by the elimination of this evil book. Have I stressed how evil it is enough. Btw, if no one has figured it out yet, I do have a strange sense of humor and don't ever take anything I say too seriously. Thanks and again I didn't mean to offend or freak anyone out. Peace! P.S. I'm seriuos about the book killing contest. Lets have some fun!

#25 Guest_afraid_*

Guest_afraid_*

Posted 09 April 2004 - 11:05 PM

Lol Dead. Well I think the Anarchist CookBook is a riot. I don't who really takes it serious, its always been a novelty and sort of a cult fave. And I too agree with Hippie that concerning the current political climate it may be better to keep it on the DL. Personally I think you should write "Weapon of Mass Destruction" on the front of it. forge Saddams signature on the last page. And leave it for a UN Inspections team to dispose of.

I also think that we should compile a list of other books that we think should be destroyed too. My nominee is anything with "Harry Potter" in the title. Yeah lets also erase every romance novel with "Fabio" on the cover from the face of the earth and human history!

Peace
-AoA

#26 Guest_mycos_*

Guest_mycos_*

Posted 09 April 2004 - 11:16 PM

"Btw, if no one has figured it out yet, I do have a strange sense of humor and don't ever take anything I say too seriously."

I know.

Your ad in Marketplace made me laugh my ass off.Posted Image Way to sell it!

So I, for one wasn't offended by it. But, yeah, this might not be the best place....you never want to give one of the Enemy monitoring this board any openings to justify doing something that could get us all in trouble one day!

#27 Guest_dead_*

Guest_dead_*

Posted 10 April 2004 - 12:15 AM

I understand completely about the political climate. It's getting like Nazi Germany here. What is odd is that this evil(just wanted to make sure everyone knows it's an evil book) resides in the library of congress! Condoleza Rice should read it. She may actually learn something about terrorism LOL

#28 Guest_dead_*

Guest_dead_*

Posted 10 April 2004 - 12:26 AM

BTW, Anarchy is described as a utopian society devoid of government rule. It really has nothing to do with violence, looting or a breakdown of societies mores. It is a utopian ideal of a free way of life that is supposed to harm no one. But we all know that utopia is an unobtainable goal. And anarchy has taken on a different meaning since the 50's. I used to think that communism is when people lived in communities? I still to this day don't know what a commie really is...

#29 Guest_mycos_*

Guest_mycos_*

Posted 10 April 2004 - 02:20 AM

Nor do a lot of Vietnam Vets!

And Karl Marx was supposedly quoted as saying "I am not a Marxist"....

His reasoning for that statement being that when he saw his ideas taken up by Lenin and the Bolsheviks, they had distorted them so much that he could hardly recognize him.

Anyway, I agree that Anarchy is an unobtainable state of Utopia......it relies on Human Nature to be totally pure and benevolent in order for it to really work.

Do you think we've evolved enough to make it work?

#30 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 10 April 2004 - 07:25 AM

the author of that book
is an idiot
who not only blew off
several of his own fingers
playing around with explosives,
but advocates testing
home-brewed poisons
by dosing a liquor bottle
and leaving it near a wino's nest.
he says to check back later
for dead winos to see if poison worked.
in short,
an idiot AND an asshole.
that book will do nothing
but cause trouble for its' owner
if ever discovered by any authority figures.

#31 onetime

onetime

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 09:58 AM

""but cause trouble for its' owner
if ever discovered by any authority figures.""

huh i own that book and was stoped by a cop right after i bought it and we had a good laugh about it 1/2-3/4 of the book is stollen info i know lots of people who have used that grow shrooms guide thats in it useing pottaoe gluecose thats usefull and the lsd is the same as the one that was patented most any thing in there is just stollen info what home brew posison do you refer to hippie just when i thought i read the whole thing i want to see what you mean

#32 Guest_dead_*

Guest_dead_*

Posted 10 April 2004 - 10:20 AM

Editorial Reviews
From the Author William Powell
I have recently been made aware of several websites that focus on The Anarchist Cookbook. As the author of the original publication some 30 plus years ago, it is appropriate for me to comment.
The Anarchist Cookbook was written during 1968 and part of 1969 soon after I graduated from high school. At the time, I was 19 years old and the Vietnam War and the so-called counter culture movement were at their height. I was involved in the anti-war movement and attended numerous peace rallies and demonstrations. The book, in many respects, was a misguided product of my adolescent anger at the prospect of being drafted and sent to Vietnam to fight in a war that I did not believe in.

I conducted the research for the manuscript on my own, primarily at the New York City Public Library. Most of the contents were gleaned from Military and Special Forces Manuals. I was not member of any radical group of either a left or right wing persuasion.

I submitted the manuscript directly to a number of publishers without the help or advice of an agent. Ultimately, it was accepted by Lyle Stuart Inc. and was published verbatim without editing in early 1970. Contrary to what is the normal custom, the copyright for the book was taken out in the name of the publisher rather than the author. I did not appreciate the significance of this at the time and would only come to understand it some years later when I requested that the book be taken out of print.

The central idea to the book was that violence is an acceptable means to bring about political change. I no longer agree with this.

Apparently in recent years, The Anarchist Cookbook has seen a number of copy cat' type publications, some with remarkably similar titles (Anarchist Cookbook II, IIIetc). I am not familiar with these publications and cannot comment upon them. I can say that the original Anarchist Cookbook has not been revised or updated in any way by me since it was first published.

During the years that followed its publication, I went to university, married, became a father and a teacher of adolescents. These developments had a profound moral and spiritual effect on me. I found that I no longer agreed with what I had written earlier and I was becoming increasingly uncomfortable with the ideas that I had put my name to. In 1976 I became a confirmed Anglican Christian and shortly thereafter I wrote to Lyle Stuart Inc. explaining that I no longer held the views that were expressed in the book and requested that The Anarchist Cookbook be taken out of print. The response from the publisher was that the copyright was in his name and therefore such a decision was his to make not the author's. In the early 1980's, the rights for the book were sold to another publisher. I have had no contact with that publisher (other than to request that the book be taken out of print) and I receive no royalties.

Unfortunately, the book continues to be in print and with the advent of the Internet several websites dealing with it have emerged. I want to state categorically that I am not in agreement with the contents of The Anarchist Cookbook and I would be very pleased (and relieved) to see its publication discontinued. I consider it to be a misguided and potentially dangerous publication which should be taken out of print.

William Powell --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

#33 imok

imok

-

• Expired Member
  • 595 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 12:38 PM

Check this out;
The Anarchist's Cookbook
Written by: The Jolly Roger
[url deleted by admin]
And the web site is based in france Posted Image
viva la france Posted Image

(Message edited by admin on April 11, 2004)

#34 pskovinsky

pskovinsky

Ex-chat M0d of Doom, y3

• Expired Member
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 04:06 PM

laugh, thats pretty good, look at the ways to send a car to hell one:
"Put a tampon, dirt, sugar (this one is good!), a ping pong ball, or just about anything that will dissolve in the gas tank."

Tampons are cotten, they won't disolve in gas, they will just float around, and eventually stick themselves to the inlet screen, and make a better screen.

Dirt isn't a bad idea, but it'll get filtered out in a hurry, before it does much of anything.. it will also just sit on the bottem of the tank.

Sugar will do exactly nothing, it doesn't disolve in gas in the slightest, and will just sit on the bottem of the tank for the rest of time.

A ping pong ball won't fit in the first place... and will disolve totaly before burning quite happily along with the gas..

if you want to screw up a car, put sand, or better yet, asphalt(or tar) in the tank, that disolves sorta, and will gum it up nicely...

i'm amused.

EDIT:
Interesting read Diver, i'd never heard anything about the books history before.

(Message edited by pskov on April 10, 2004)

#35 Guest_baggs_*

Guest_baggs_*

Posted 10 April 2004 - 05:05 PM

I bought my first copy of the 'anarchist cookbook' in 74. The book is not the reality of the U.S. It is the reality for many other parts of the world but who cares unless it pertains to your situation. If you want to get rid of your copy so be it. If you want to learn the garbage in it go to the library or join the military and learn from the experts. Most of that crap was useless in 74 and still useless now.

#36 onetime

onetime

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 12:17 AM

i would think that if the whole tank was full of sugar and gas but mostly sugar it would couse problems and if you where to do that it would be best to remove the filter i would think some cars that is hard to do ie there in the tank but others are under the hood and can be removed and replaced with just a straigt hose but i would think that puting molassas in the tank would couse lots of probleme but it all depends on if its full injected or not

#37 Guest_voodoo_*

Guest_voodoo_*

Posted 11 April 2004 - 01:04 AM

There are a few theories floating around that the Anarchist Cookbook was actually written by the CIA to purposely injure wannabee terrorists. I can tell you that there are several "recipes" in there that are seriously detrimental to your personal health if you tried to carry them out. Keep the book, but just for laughs. ;)

#38 pskovinsky

pskovinsky

Ex-chat M0d of Doom, y3

• Expired Member
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 04:21 AM

for something to screw up a fuel system it has to be either A partialy soluble in gasoline, or B very small and hard (sand). a tank full of sugar would plug up the filter pretty quick, but not cause any damage...

really the way to go is fill the distributer cap full of gasoline, or tape a cup of it to the exhaust manifold, or something like that...

#39 natura

natura

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 10:00 AM

Not realy interesting indeed... N+ Posted Image

The Anarchist's Cookbook

Weird Drugs by the Jolly Roger

Bananas:
1. Obtain 15 pounds of ripe yellow bananas
2. Peel all and eat the fruit. Save the peelings
3. Scrape all the insides of the peels with a sharp knife.
4. Put all the scraped material in a large pot and add water.
5. Boil 3 or 4 hours until it has attained a solid paste considtency.
6. Spread paste onto cookie sheets and dry in ofen for about 20 minutes. This will result in fine black powder. Usually one will feel the effects after smoking three to four cigarettes.

Cough syrup:
mix robitussion a-c with an equal amount of ginger ale and drink. The effect are sedation and euphoria. Never underestimate the effects of any drug! You can od on cough syrup!

Toads:
1. Collect five to ten toads, frogs will not work. The best kind are tree toads.
2. Kill them as painlessly as possible, and skin immediately.
3. Allow the skins to dry in a refrigerator four four to five days, or until the skins are brittle.
4. Now crush the skins into powder and smoke. Due to its bad taste you can mix it with a more fragrent smoking medium.

Nutmeg:
1. Take several whole nutmegs and grind them up in an old grinder.
2. After the nutmegs are ground. Place in a mortar and pulverize with a pestle.
3. The usual dosage is about 10 or 15 grams. A larger dose may produce excessive thirst,anxiety,and rapid hart beat, but hallucinations are rare.

Peanuts:
1. Take 1 pound of raw peanuts (not roasted)
2. Shell them, saving the skins and discarding the shells.
3. Eat the nuts.
4. Grind up the skins and smoke them.

(Message edited by admin on April 11, 2004)

#40 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 11 April 2004 - 12:17 PM

bottom line
it is now
illegal
to disseminate bomb-making manuals,
even half-assed ones like the AC.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!