Fisana

- - - - -

Anarchist cookbook...should I burn it?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_dead_*

Guest_dead_*

Posted 11 April 2004 - 01:57 PM

I was reading the new statute (can't remember the number) that was recently put in effect and Hippie you're right. If it's for legit educational purposes like demolition its ok. But if it in any way advocates or even describes them being used for illegal purposes it's illegal. Holy shit! I'm actually in possession of an illegal bookPosted Image. Never thought I would see the day in the USA that this would happen. The times they are a changing. I think I may try something ala Roger Rabbit and try to colonize it and let mother nature dispose of the bookPosted Image

#42 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 11 April 2004 - 03:48 PM

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

Check this out;
The Anarchist's Cookbook
Written by: The Jolly Roger
[url deleted by admin]
And the web site is based in france
viva la france
<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
sorry, imok,
but my understanding is that
even posting a link
to a site with bomb-making info
can get us in the kind of trouble
i'd rather avoid.

#43 imok

imok

-

• Expired Member
  • 595 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 04:34 PM

NP Hip Posted Image
Just thought it was funny that it was based in France Posted Image

#44 Guest_sexy_*

Guest_sexy_*

Posted 11 April 2004 - 10:47 PM

it might become a colecters item keep it and sell it to to some fanatic

P.S. the hash recepie what a joke " first basicly evaporate all the THC then add turpintine" lol Posted Image

#45 Guest_madd_*

Guest_madd_*

Posted 12 April 2004 - 01:39 PM

This book is trash. Most fo the info is really crappy. If you want to really make bombs and blow stuff up, go get a chemistry degree.

#46 Guest_dead_*

Guest_dead_*

Posted 12 April 2004 - 03:20 PM

I didn't want to trade this book to someone who would be stupid enough to follow the instructions in it and make a bomb. People that make bombs don't need that book. It's just a piece of counter culture history, a curio. Something to add to the collection. I am amazed at how controversial this book is 30 years after first being published. I wonder if it will still be as controversial in another 30 years? If I offered a copy of Mein Kampf for trade how would people here react? Would they automaticaly assume I am promoting Nazism? Or would they think I had the book so I could "know thine enemy" and want to educate others about the warning signs of Nazism ? Posted Image

#47 Guest_hippie3_*

Guest_hippie3_*

Posted 12 April 2004 - 09:34 PM

i'm not at all convinced there'd be any controversy at all if it weren't for the now
illegal bomb making portions.

#48 Guest_dead_*

Guest_dead_*

Posted 13 April 2004 - 01:46 PM

Hippie, you're probably right.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!