Fisana

- - - - -

Software serial #'s for retistration

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_septimus_*

Guest_septimus_*

Posted 02 May 2004 - 11:21 PM

I've been searching the web for some serial numbers for software I came across. I've found almost everything else besides the one I'm acting looking for. Does anybody know about cracks and stuff like that?

#2 Guest_roo_*

Guest_roo_*

Posted 02 May 2004 - 11:38 PM

I know about "cracks".... LOL!

Just do some digging on the net.

#3 Guest_septimus_*

Guest_septimus_*

Posted 03 May 2004 - 12:07 AM

I've searched the web for weeks and find no serial number for Advanced Uninstaller Pro 2004 6.7. I found serials for all the other Advanced Uninstallers but not the version I'm looking for. Maybe my searches differs from yours.

#4 negativezer0

negativezer0

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 238 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 12:34 AM

http://www.astalavista.com

select the alstlavista.box.sk search engine. you might have to poke around for a while, i couldnt find it.

if your on those sites that ask you to sign a secuirty certificate for all that spyware shit just keep pressing "NO" and it will keep asking you, but the download will still pop up! Posted Image

if you use emule try:

http://shareconnector.com/

#5 negativezer0

negativezer0

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 238 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 01:20 AM

you might want to leave out the version number and just search for the just the program name, often i find that cracks & serials for older versions work for newer software. (but not always)

#6 Guest_scotsman_*

Guest_scotsman_*

Posted 03 May 2004 - 02:23 AM

the thing i hate about crack sites is
they try and infect your pc

#7 negativezer0

negativezer0

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 238 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 02:59 AM

true, a lot of them do. thats why you have to know what your doing, and the funny thing is that most of the people looking for cracks do. your best protection is to pay close attention to what your doing and remove programs as fast as they get on. also, before using freeware programs like kazaa check to see if they contain spyware (or it's cousins). always find an alternative. my computers have been spyware free from the begining, (for the exception of homepage redirects) without programs that help me clean it off. if you have even a little spyware on your computer you need to be more observant and careful.

(Message edited by NegativeZer0 on May 03, 2004)

#8 Guest_?_*

Guest_?_*

Posted 03 May 2004 - 10:05 AM

I searched IRC spy and all I found was an older version...

#9 pskovinsky

pskovinsky

Ex-chat M0d of Doom, y3

• Expired Member
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 03 May 2004 - 10:06 AM

www.astalavista.com is one of the most spyware intensive websites out there, i went to it once, with IE, and had SIX programs installed on my computer, plus one or two that the shitty blocker i had cought...

thats seven or eight peices of spywar, from one website...

#10 Guest_septimus_*

Guest_septimus_*

Posted 05 May 2004 - 12:37 AM

Yeah, I guess it seems nobody has it and if they do it isn't coming up in any searches I've tried. I've even tried other search engines with similar results. Well I guess it is fairly new software. I do have a lot of other programs that takes the spy ware off and other programs that delete my web history and other stuff like that.

#11 pskovinsky

pskovinsky

Ex-chat M0d of Doom, y3

• Expired Member
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 05 May 2004 - 10:21 AM

PM me the program name/number and i'll look around, and let you know if i can find it. (don't get your hopes up to much!)

#12 Guest_roo_*

Guest_roo_*

Posted 06 May 2004 - 03:58 PM

If you speak spanish go here. www.mocosoft.com The site is legal in Spain, but if you are in the US, I would not DL anything unless you delete it within 24 hours.

You can get the crap sued out of you if you get busted cracking.. Be carefull man!

#13 Guest_roo_*

Guest_roo_*

Posted 06 May 2004 - 04:02 PM

LOL! The pic at the bottem of the page is pretty cool... The female human and the horse.

"Lo Mejor del sexo con animales" Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#14 Guest_septimus_*

Guest_septimus_*

Posted 06 May 2004 - 06:23 PM

I only wish I knew it as good as I should. Pskov check your PM's.

#15 Guest_invader_*

Guest_invader_*

Posted 07 May 2004 - 06:48 AM

actually its www.astalavista.box.sk or www.cracks.am that your looking for.

#16 Guest_septimus_*

Guest_septimus_*

Posted 12 May 2004 - 12:50 PM

Thanks for all your help, but I think it's still fairly new so I'll just give it some time to get it cracked.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!