Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Dr.Hallucinations Spice Extraction Thread.

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#121 Dr.Hallucination

Dr.Hallucination

Chasing the Rabbit.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,480 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 April 2011 - 06:53 PM

Naw,I am just really good with photoshop.One day I will put up the real photoshop crystal growing tec just for you koldj.:lol:
  • koldj likes this

#122 twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:42 AM

Awesome thread and experiences. I just took an old seperated jar, 3 layers, and am trying to reextract it. I didnt get much the first pulls anyways so I hope its all still in there.
Had the naptha layer then a yellow inch thick layer (I hope I pull as much as what crashed out) then the base water from an A/B

Do you guys think the yellow layer was what I didnt get last time? its been in the jar for 9 months or so.lol. It even looked a lil crystally in its floating layer so Im sure hoping to give it another try. I blasted off and had the fear too. I thought it was because I didnt tell my partner lol and didnt want him to find me out of it on the bed. I kind of pulled myself back to reality but still had the visuals ect. The rush of shooting down the tube or into a mandalla was totally awesome. I think DMT has alot more to teach me and it just blew other hallucinigens right out of the water for me. Well not totally cuz Ill deffinately be doing a mesc extraction once I collect enough material.

#123 Polyarcturus

Polyarcturus

one and only

• Free Member
  • 458 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:09 AM

I did another extraction yesterday using the bark I had left.It was a little under a pound,400 grams to be exact.
I did it the same way as I did last one.STB with two 400ml naphtha pulls that was gently re-shaken a couple times before I pulled it.Baraka and an episode of Fringe killed the time in between.
20 hours later I removed the container from the freezer and collected my prize.I got apx 5.5g dry powder(shitty scale),and a little over a gram of crystal/oil mix.
I am going to recrystallize the oil/crystal mix from this batch,and some from last batch as one and see what come of it,and I am going to recrystallize the 5 grams as well.Hopefully one day this week I will get a chance.

damn whatever that is it looks nice lol.

so thats DMT? what do you do with the stuff? nobody pays for that right? maybe im just not hip to know the peeps that do lol, i dont get out much.

so whats the trip like, DMT has peaked my curiosity? is it something worth doing once? i keep hearing spice and the "spice" i smoked made me vomit blood. :/(store bought shit Jwa or some shit. learnt my lesson syths are not the way to go, way powerful trip, not natural feeling at all)

#124 HyperspaceShaman

HyperspaceShaman

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:54 PM

Nice man! keep it coming and get that stuff out there to people lol.

#125 twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:00 AM

Polly, One trip isnt going to be enough. Id do it a few times a year if I had it until my experiences tell me to stop by having bad trips ect or when I cant learn anymore but spice is an amazingly clean trip.

The "spice" you tried was probably a RC (research chemical) or called "bath salts" thats the stuff they banned here last year. Too many were having bad experiences and ending up in the hospital. Ive never seen DMT for sale so Id imagine you would have to be in tight with someone to even hear about it. It is a smokeable in crystal form but if it is treated with acetic acid I believe then it is orally active. Something I have never tried either.

On a better note, I hope...Some fresh naptha pulled the yellow layer out. OOOh Im so excited, lol. I will give your cleanup info a try. thanks.
  • Polyarcturus likes this

#126 Polyarcturus

Polyarcturus

one and only

• Free Member
  • 458 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:59 PM

Polly, One trip isnt going to be enough. Id do it a few times a year if I had it until my experiences tell me to stop by having bad trips ect or when I cant learn anymore but spice is an amazingly clean trip.

The "spice" you tried was probably a RC (research chemical) or called "bath salts" thats the stuff they banned here last year. Too many were having bad experiences and ending up in the hospital. Ive never seen DMT for sale so Id imagine you would have to be in tight with someone to even hear about it. It is a smokeable in crystal form but if it is treated with acetic acid I believe then it is orally active. Something I have never tried either.

On a better note, I hope...Some fresh naptha pulled the yellow layer out. OOOh Im so excited, lol. I will give your cleanup info a try. thanks.

thanks for that info. so spice is slang for dmt okay.

yeah the RC i tried was a cannabinoid synthetic in my uneducated mind (at that moment) i though its not the real deal it can be as strong as weed, so i made a bet with my co-worker that i could face a blunt, face a blunt indeed. all i can say is that was a fucked up trip. that a few hours later ended up at the hospital.

i really should have made the comparison, more like the different kinds of benzos or synthetic opiates.

oh and good luck with you exp, i may have to give it a try someday, im not the tripping type tho so i dont kno.

but thanks again for clearing that up.
  • twoguysupnorth likes this

#127 adam

adam

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:32 PM

so whats the trip like, DMT has peaked my curiosity? is it something worth doing once?

To me the experience is pretty amazing. First time I tried it was at a party. Someone passed me a pipe I tried smoking what they had in there, and I burnt, it, so I got some more and tried again - this time to me it felt like smoking really good honey oil, things go into a euphoric daze and my ears started humming... It kinda seems like as long as you just let go, it can last a lot longer, but if you try to pay attention to the people around you you snap out of it. I noticed that you have a lot more depth perception to the things around you, and more audio spacial ability - so you know exactly where a sound is coming from - I noticed too that letters tend to blend into wavy looking symbols, kind of like the Buddhist nirvana symbol. I dunno it's pretty cool. I definitely wanted more after, but he was out.

#128 Dr.Hallucination

Dr.Hallucination

Chasing the Rabbit.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,480 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2020 - 11:40 PM

Nostalgia right here tho....

So it has obviously been quite a few years since I have posted in this thread, but here we are.

A lot has changed over the years, as I am sure most of us can say. One thing that hasn't changed is my love for all things Psychedelic.

Every once in a while I like to break out of reality, jump on the spaceship and just blast off...

Here is a recent bit of work.

A/B extraction no defat for that jungle love.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20201108_213936.jpg
  • 20201108_213005.jpg
  • 20201108_212415.jpg
  • 20201109_181521.jpg
  • 20201103_223349.jpg
  • 20201106_143541.jpg
  • 20201123_234625.jpg

• Skywatcher, Mushinist and YoshiTrainer like this

#129 Dr.Hallucination

Dr.Hallucination

Chasing the Rabbit.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,480 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2020 - 11:48 PM

SuperSaturatedSolutions.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20201122_025230.jpg

Edited by Dr.Hallucination , 02 December 2020 - 11:49 PM.

• Mushinist and YoshiTrainer like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!