Fisana

- - - - -

Put your money where your mouth is

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_joe_*

Guest_joe_*

Posted 18 May 2004 - 11:21 PM

just wondering how many Kerry lovers have donated $$ to the Democratic party this year?

#2 Guest_rev_*

Guest_rev_*

Posted 18 May 2004 - 11:34 PM

I did.

I gave on the night he was trying to hit the 25 million mark. And he hit it and then some.

On top of that I know alot of people doing alot more than just giving money this election. I think Bush has pissed off us lazy-ass democrats enough to get off our collective butts and get this cretin outta our Oval Office.

#3 Guest_i_am_me_*

Guest_i_am_me_*

Posted 19 May 2004 - 12:00 AM

I have no money to spare....but I'm registered to vote and I talk to everyone I get a chance to speak to. Also during that movie about the world ending....people are handing out flyers about Bush's enviromental policy. Bush is one of the WORST presidents for the enviroment, his actions could seriously fuck things up. Interested info there...I think its part of moveon.org. Somewhat of an annoying group at times but does some good things.

#4 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,983 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 May 2004 - 11:02 AM

They want get my money....

#5 Guest_taoist_*

Guest_taoist_*

Posted 23 May 2004 - 10:03 AM

I would have thought Moby would have had the good sense to not call it "moveon.org." I realize it was to get people to move on from the Clinton thing, but did they really think that morveon.org wasn't going to get hung-up on Conservative crap, themselves?

Just a little bit of hypocracy for you this morning, not that I don't dig Moby and that site. I'm a big fan of www.fair.org and www.aim.org - if you want the truth, read both, and find it yourself.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!