• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 tenjin

tenjin

dizzy with possibilities

• Expired Member
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 12:30 PM

sounds good tripequalspeace! i would have added some horse poo or worm castings in the mix, but i reckon you will be fine as is. i also used 1qt of spawn to each bag as well. wish i could have given specific amounts used of water, poo, verm, etc. but like i said i usually just eyeball it. don't think sterilization of the bulk substrate is necessary at all. i did it this way because i've seen other growers do it (captainfuture) and wanted to ensure sterility in the spawn run just to try something new.

i've had some nice boomers in the past with amazon strain as well. also wanted to add- my theory these grew so well in an almost non-existent FAE environment, is due to this being a tropical strain that benefits from high humidity and minimal FAE... or maybe it was just luck. ;)

#42 SuperiorObligation

SuperiorObligation

Naturally-Occurring

• Expired Member
  • 215 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 12:25 PM

I love your pics, so many shrooms! :D
Never done a bag grow before, might just have to try it, lol
  • tenjin likes this

#43 King Ebenezer

King Ebenezer

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 659 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 12:51 PM

Awesome grow! I am just imagining making a large rubbermaid container into a glovebox then just storing all of the invitro bags in there once they are mixed up. :teeth:
  • tenjin likes this

#44 SuperiorObligation

SuperiorObligation

Naturally-Occurring

• Expired Member
  • 215 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 02:21 PM

Awesome grow! I am just imagining making a large rubbermaid container into a glovebox then just storing all of the invitro bags in there once they are mixed up. :teeth:

I like this idea:rasta:
Be sure to take pics if you do!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!