# We invented Basketball
# We invented the telephone
# We invented cable T.V.
# There are over 2 million Canadian patents
especially these two......
# Canada is easy to spell
# Canada is easy to pronounce

And this one
We know how, and when to use the word, "eh" hahahhaha.

thought this was a good one:
1/3 of Microsoft programmers come from the University of Waterloo.....

where would the world be with out these two items:
# Canadian invented insulin
# Canadian invented the kitchen stove
More drinkable water in Canada then anywhere else in the world....Bonus for us.

More reasons why Canada is great....http://www.canadaka....ke-canada-great

Edited by Dr.Hallucination., 02 September 2010 - 12:57 PM.

#23 krizzle

krizzle

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:11 PM

well put docta:)
not to mention every country loves us
wer like that quiet kid that gets along with everyone, if ur backpackin in any country and you have a canada flag ur treated like gold especially if you throw out a few eh's here n there to make em smile:)

#24 bbd2

bbd2

eNtheogen psychonautical voyager navigator

• Free Member
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:11 PM

fine ppl canadians... theyve brought the world some excellent weed, and stealth cultivation methods, the freest country in the americas

its canadia itself that i find mystifying,

8 months of winter and bland food <-- how do you guys handle that (esp. the winter)?

snow machine to work is something you see on extreme environment shows on tv (ice road truckers type shows). it just sounds really wild and frontierslike,
a bear 'round every tree ...

maybe u can help me get a feel for why you guys like it despite ^^^

(or were u just born there and havent moved, maybe dont know any different?)

#25 krizzle

krizzle

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:30 PM

ok well i think i can give you a few reasons to negate the negative

-wer used to the cold so it dont really feel cold
-theres tons of open area to grow green undetected
-our ppl are friendly
-the only time ive seen a bear is either in the zoo or in my scope
-fresh air 99% of the country (minus the major cities)
-our beer is stronger
-this summer has stayd in the 80-90s since may
-r gov cant afford 2 monitor all of us at the same time
-free healthcare
well thats just a few reasons i love canada

fellow canucks feel free to list ur fav reasons:D

#26 krizzle

krizzle

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 01:32 PM

oh and where i live the snowmobilin season is short n very few use em as reg transportation unless ur in tha far north or maritimes lol

#27 Man of Knowledge

Man of Knowledge

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 732 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 03:38 PM

oh and where i live the snowmobilin season is short n very few use em as reg transportation unless ur in tha far north or maritimes lol

And canadians invented Newfie jokes. I lived in Montreal in the 1960s and also 8 months in North Sydney Forkes, Nova Scotia and milked 8 cows twice a day and fed chickens for a scottish family named the Angus MacIntyres. What not. and years later I watched the Great White North. while living in Vancouver for 6 months in the 1970s. When I lived in Montreal I watched separatists burn clubs and watched police beat separatists who were mindin' their own business. Only Canadian accents I ever heard were French.
man of knowledge.

Edited by Man of Knowledge, 02 September 2010 - 07:05 PM.

#28 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,977 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:12 PM

I love the diversity ... and sheer size of the landmass.

There's more "crown" land (publicly owned) in Canada then anywhere in the world. Not that people have figured out how to necessarily make use of it , but it's there and it's ours !

There's many fine critters up here to ...

#29 krizzle

krizzle

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:32 PM

ah young grasshopper u see there is a flaw with that statment, all of us gureilla's have made perfect use of the crown land;)
the grass is always greener on this side of the fence lol (n WAY cheapr lmfao)

#30 krizzle

krizzle

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:35 PM

n that actually reminds me of another thing i LOVE bout canada
ive nevr paid more than 200 for a+++ greens n only like 150 for pretty damn good

#31 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,977 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:24 PM

Hey Krizzle ...

Did you see my post where Bill S-10 is about to make growing 6 or more plants a mandatory 6 to 9 month jail sentence (first time offense) , and making any amount of hash/tincture/brownies/cookies/oil ... any Cannabis extract will be 18 months madatory jail (yes any production of resin extract in any amount) !

Also as of July 13th any trafficking (to sell , give or trade) of Cannabis or its extracts is considered a "serious crime" in Canada. Its considered that by the cops , the courts and will now effect things like bail and whether you get jail or house-arrest. That ones already through ... unlike S-10 which is coming up by October.

Wild times eh !

http://www.cbc.ca/po...-nicholson.html

http://whyprohibitio...ludes-marijuana

http://whyprohibition.ca/s10

#32 krizzle

krizzle

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:54 PM

ya man its a shitty possibility:(

but ive read a bit into it and it turns out that this seems to be a corruption deal more than anything

the main supporters tryn 2 pass this bill have high stock shares in a cpl particular companies that are attempting to gain contracts to build a whole bunch of privatised prisions

sound fishy?
i think so..

wer being transormed into a police nation and insteaad of fixing the economy there going to devestate it by screwing ppl ovr with crim records for smokin a lil weed, which inturn will fuck thur chances at gettin anything above min wage employment which will inturn cause more crime and fill the jails makin those fuckheads rich pigs that need 2 b put on a spit

#33 krizzle

krizzle

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:58 PM

shit if i had the ability id grow a cpl thousand pounds and blanket all the major cities with free green, it'd be hailin hash lmao

note* i do not have the ability to do this nor will i so there for this statment is a what if ,not a plan, not a intention nothing more than a figmint of my crazy imagination

#34 dub504

dub504

Le bons temps rouler

• Expired Member
  • 840 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:00 PM

I like Canada's style. Hemp electric cars! What will they think of next?
http://mycotopia.net...42&d=1283468417
But what do I know? I was born and raised in Minnesota, you bet cha'!

Attached Thumbnails

• can car.jpg

#35 krizzle

krizzle

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 71 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:26 PM

ya i agree canada is great n comes out with some things that revolutionize the world we live in, but r politians r ruining everything ,
think about it
single moms, lower-middle and upper class families, doctors, inventors, teachers,. this is canada and these are people that we will be persecuting along with the true criminals
i understand the want to disrupt organized crime but this wont do it, for one simple reason - theyre ORGANIZED! this is only going to affect the people that put no thought into the fact that theyr breaking a "serious" law wen they want to unwind from a stress full day with a few puffs
theyr tryn 2 make weed out to b like crack but im sorry i dont know any pothead that would get off ther couch 2 rob some1 so they could get ther weed "fix"

its completely and utterly retarded in everyway and i hope to hell they relize it and dont pass that bill

#36 dub504

dub504

Le bons temps rouler

• Expired Member
  • 840 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 06:44 PM

ya i agree canada is great n comes out with some things that revolutionize the world we live in, but r politians r ruining everything ,
think about it
single moms, lower-middle and upper class families, doctors, inventors, teachers,. this is canada and these are people that we will be persecuting along with the true criminals
i understand the want to disrupt organized crime but this wont do it, for one simple reason - theyre ORGANIZED! this is only going to affect the people that put no thought into the fact that theyr breaking a "serious" law wen they want to unwind from a stress full day with a few puffs
theyr tryn 2 make weed out to b like crack but im sorry i dont know any pothead that would get off ther couch 2 rob some1 so they could get ther weed "fix"

its completely and utterly retarded in everyway and i hope to hell they relize it and dont pass that bill

Here in the states we blame our problems on Mexico. That's the way our politicians want it! The poor who just want to make a living and the drug dealers supplying the demand. But we never blame the corporations that employ them illegally, our own greed and desire.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!