~ ~ ~ POLL IS UP ... TIME TO VOTE! ~ ~ ~
Picture of the Month: September 2010
this month's nominees:
undershot of mushrooms growing in micro-aquaponic system
houseplant cyanofriscosas with guest frog appearance
pan cambodgiensis dubtub, 2nd flush
san pedro in full bloom
[user]director of sound[/user]
syrian rue extract crystals
various wild finds & bodza the truffle puppy
de-spined san pedro cuttings
pile of cyans on a leaf
please nominate your favorite picture posted here at mycotopia this month of september 2010!
note, you can nominate as many pictures as you wish :teeth:
to submit a valid nomination:
- you must nominate someone else's picture, cannot nominate yourself.
- the picture must be originally posted during september 2010. old pictures re-posted this month are not eligible.
- the original picture must not be retrieved from another location on the net (i.e. pictures located via google and then uploaded to topia are not eligible). we want to celebrate the photography of our members here at topia, not just random peepz from the interwebz! :)
- the same member may be nominated for different pictures. note, similar picture nominations for the same member may be merged into 1 final nomination.
please include the following in your nomination:
- the original poster's screen name
- the nominated picture
- a link to the thread or post (post preferred) that it was originally found in
at the end of the month, this thread will be turned into a poll for 2 weeks and the winner with the most votes will get a special prize! :eusa_clap
all valid photo nominations will be incorporated into the Mycotopia POTM Archive, which is updated monthly with the newest photos. it is hosted as a sticky thread in both the Board Rules & Historic Threads forum (for posterity) and the Photo Gallery & Grow Logs forum (for updating & commenting).
here are the most current archive links:
the 2005-2006 poster is available now, with new 2 editions (2007 and 2008-2009) coming soon!!!!
Edited by mydarling, 01 October 2010 - 05:01 PM.