©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

who knows about your grows!!!

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Poll: who knows about your grows?

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

who knows about your grows?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 FieldTrip

FieldTrip

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 142 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 02:29 AM

It actually took me some courage to post my pictures and whatnot on here.. Little paranoia.. You know. If I get busted for a one time personal grow, I'm not going down without a fight! All jokes aside, it's a tight circle that knows. + all of topia lol. But very soon it will be strictly edibles/medicinals.

#42 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

unnaturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,524 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 April 2017 - 12:30 PM

Where's the "everybody that I meet" button?
  • tailsmcsnails likes this

#43 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 4,467 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:10 PM

In Cell Block 3.....
  • Spooner and tailsmcsnails like this

#44 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

unnaturalist

• OG VIP
  • 7,524 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 April 2017 - 01:22 PM

In Cell Block 3.....

Womp!

#45 phlegmbae

phlegmbae

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 63 posts

Posted 29 April 2017 - 10:22 PM

It's so funny that you asked,  because my wife was at my house, and went into my bedroom this evening. I wasn't home at the time. She texted me wondering what I was going to do with all those rotten wood chips. I told her I was going to smoke me some freshly caught Steelhead! She said it smelled like I smoked me something good in the house already. Ha ha! Little does she know!   :wink: 

#46 Tokapeli

Tokapeli

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 25 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2017 - 12:37 AM

So do you guys think there is any risk posting pics and stuff to the site? How anonymous are we?
  • Juthro likes this

#47 Pan1

Pan1

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 30 April 2017 - 01:08 AM

your not anonymous. your local isp can see what your doing, the cops if they care to check can see, all the three letter agency's  can see.  theres https on this site might buy a little privacy at the local level, but not much.

TOR a good VPN can buy you a little protection

I had special garbage men from using my country specific cannabis grow site.

USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT.

• Juthro and Tokapeli like this

#48 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 4,467 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2017 - 01:37 AM

USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT.

Wise words, and words to live by cuz in the end only you are responsible for you.

With that said, I don't worry too much, and I feel safe posting here.

Where most people get in trouble is when they try and make money off the black market. The man is not forgiving when it comes to money and he doesn't get his cut. But when money isn't in the equation, he generally wont waste his time on you.
  • Spooner, Gnomesayin, FieldTrip and 1 other like this

#49 Tokapeli

Tokapeli

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 25 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2017 - 10:31 AM

Solid advice thanks guys. I see people posting crazy incriminating shit all over and on fb nonetheless, crazy. Obviously preaching to the choir when I say what a shame , we have to operate in the shadows when we should be encouraged to develop symbiotic relationships with these teachers and bring medicine to the world
  • SteampunkScientist and FieldTrip like this

#50 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,401 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 April 2017 - 09:42 PM

I wonder sometimes if we have to struggle against the forces of ignorance because if we didn't, we would be ignorant ourselves?

For if there was nothing to push against us, we would not be as likely to find ways and means to extend and push this art form.
  • tailsmcsnails likes this

#51 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 4,911 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:15 PM

I really don't worry much, I am small fry.........

What "grows"?

#52 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 4,093 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 May 2017 - 09:33 PM

You can come and watch me sifting my dirt piles and making beds regularly.......everyone that knows me in person sees my gardens and usually gets tomatoes and cukes............

Mushrooms make dirt........dirt makes vegetables........the Black market is stepping on the toes of the BIG DRUG DEALERS.........all the ones mentioned above.....

I have no interest in their black markets, and really place little value in their monetary systems.....but dirt.....Holy Mother now there's value............

Soon there will be blocks and buckets and bags of edible and medicinal mushrooms in fruiting tents among these gardens.................

I have to admit that intend to sell/barter Sheephead and other edibles to/with the local folk...............

No one really knows what the hell I'm doing or when..........I'm the fucking camouflage weirdo mushroom hunter that scares folks on their safe walking/biking trails...

When I let them see me.....................but I always have Sheephead dried and in the freezer............

A

Edited by Arathu, 01 May 2017 - 09:38 PM.

• SteampunkScientist likes this

#53 scott_1971_h

scott_1971_h

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 235 posts

Posted 01 May 2017 - 10:07 PM

I've often thought about covering costs, but have not been able to.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!