Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

who knows about your grows!!!

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Poll: who knows about your grows? (211 member(s) have cast votes)

who knows about your grows?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Heirloom

Heirloom

Quantum Particle

• OG VIP
  • 4,480 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:22 PM

the people who know have already proved themselves they would die before betraying me , one guy got a 10 year sentence because he would not name names, then 30 yrs later got a 40yr sentence ( drugs only) never gave a single name. I respect this dude so much I gave him my house in a deed signed over I owed nothing to a bank. I picked him up from prison we had a good time before I took him to meet his parole officer, who tested him for drugs but not for a car full of women, State trooper saw us doing 80mph + and didn't bother us we had the best time since we were kids.<br /><br />all those who have seen are the kind of people who have your back in a firefight.<br /><br />that's why people say " on a need to know " basis I am better off not knowing some things, as I've told friends<br /><br />short I am very safe I hope you all are too, namaste<br /><br />
  • whirledpeas likes this

#62 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 2,746 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 October 2017 - 08:51 PM

i guess i just don't understand why people will readily trade up and pass out their Oxycodones, and Xanax. But think shrooms and pot are some big threat?

Quite simply because those in the pinnacles of power know that oxycodone and xanex can make you moronic and dependant, and that's ok with them.

But pot and shrooms open minds, and make the invisible, visible. That's not okay with them.

So they plant the "drugs are bad" idiom, along with "but prescriptions aren't drugs."

You don't see a lot of "drug stores" anymore, now they all say "pharmacy".

It's tough to lead those who refuse to follow.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 02 October 2017 - 08:53 PM.

• Skywatcher likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!