23 replies to this topic

#21 Freaky

Freaky

Head Editor

• OG VIP
  • 12,357 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 September 2010 - 04:10 PM

I stay away from paypal. Not a way i'd want to purchase anything.

So, I'm straining my 80 proof rum liquor that's been sitting for about 2 months now.

It's brown :puke: when I use everclear it's so green it looks black. At least this will give us some info on just store bought Bacardi 80 proof rum and how it cooks down into a goo or whatevers gonna happen.

Once this jars cleaned I'm going to run a nice everclear extraction we can mess with.

#22 EmmisonJ

EmmisonJ

halcyon & on & on

• Expired Member
  • 958 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:43 AM

i've never done coca or anything coca related but the reason for the difference when consumed with liquor is cocaethylene:

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Cocaethylene

Cocaethylene is formed in vivo when cocaine and ethyl alcohol have been ingested simultaneously.[1]

Normally cocaine's metabolism produces two major and biologically inactive metabolites, benzoylecogonine and ecgonine methyl ester. Carboxylesterase is an important part of cocaine's metabolism because it acts as the catalyst for the hydrolysis of cocaine which produces the inactive metabolites. If ethanol is present during the metabolism of cocaine, a portion of the cocaine undergoes transesterification with ethanol instead of undergoing hydrolysis with water which results in cocaethylene.[2]

Cocaethylene is a recreational drug with stimulant, euphoriant, anorectic, sympathomimetic and local anesthetic properties. Three monoamine neurotransmitters known as serotonin (5-HT), norepinephrine (NE), and dopamine (DA) play an important role in cocaethylene's action. Cocaethylene increases the level of serotonergic, noradrenergic, and dopaminergic neurotransmission by inhibiting the action of the serotonin transporter (SERT), norepinephrine transporter (NET), and dopamine transporter (DAT) which makes cocaethylene a serotonin-norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor (SNDRI).[Note 1]

Cocaethylene appears to, in most users, produce more euphoria and possess a longer duration of action than cocaine. Some studies suggest that it may be more cardiotoxic than cocaine. Cocaethylene is more potent than cocaine at binding to the dopamine transporter, however it is less potent at binding to the serotonin transporter and norepinephrine transporter.[3][4]

#23 bls1987

bls1987

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:11 AM

dude, addium sodium carbonate to it, will keep the coke in freebase form.
it will no dissolve in water
So there's no point in adding carbonate to a tea, cause you're drinking it, and if you add sodium, and then filter out the leaves, im pretty sure some of the base will be filtered as well.

Add 2 or 3 drops of lemon juice instead, acidiffying it so that the cocaine citrate dissolves in water easily. Then filter out the leaves.

If u add carbonate instead, u can add some zippo fluid to the water, recover that and discard water.
evaporate the fluid, smoke the base, lol.

#24 bls1987

bls1987

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:58 AM

that sounds good

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!