• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Trickster

• Expired Member
  • 568 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:29 AM

How would you hide a few(10-15)cannabis seed before you get on the plane?
Would you hide it into your luggage(and how?) or what??
I really need some good advice!! :rasta:

#2 kocos

kocos

The PsYhead

• Expired Member
  • 2,641 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:34 AM

I wouldnt worry too much about it bro. Simply put the seeds into the pockets of one of your pants that go into the lugage. Simple as that!

#3 Freaky

Freaky

Head Editor

• Expired Member
  • 12,219 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 08:38 AM

I moved this to resist and rebel forum since it deals more with resisting and rebelling ;)

I don't take any chances when flying, especially with the heightened security nowadays. I'd mail them before I left to a safe addy.

Good luck and be safe out there.

#4 Dr.Hallucination

Dr.Hallucination

Chasing the Rabbit.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,461 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 09:15 AM

What kocos said,I wouldn't worry about it....Put them either in a pocket,or wrap in tissue paper and put in your shave kit which will be put in the center of your luggage.I just recently did the same thing,only I had herbs too lol.
If you don't feel comfy flying with them,understandable,just mail them to your destination.

#5 phoenix2

phoenix2

Grassroots fiend

• Expired Member
  • 513 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 11:10 AM

I just got back from OR...I'd stashed some seeds in my suitcase months back...still in their original labeled packaging with big fat weed leaves on em.

They made it both ways just fine. They were just sitting in the front pocket. Naturally I didn't notice until I got home and started unpacking doh

I'd just toss em in your checked baggage (assuming you have a piece)

#6 ellis dee

ellis dee

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:27 PM

Fuck em bro..just put em in yr jeans pocket in your suitcase. forget about them, you left em there on accident....remember !!

....anyway it's an act, a statue, forced on you unlawfully... A STATUTE which only applies with your consent ....dont consent....

#7 ellis dee

ellis dee

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:30 PM

Fuck em bro..just put em in yr jeans pocket in your suitcase. forget about them, you left em there on accident....remember !!

....anyway it's an act, a statue, forced on you unlawfully... A STATUTE which only applies with your consent ....dont consent....

...by the way, i am sure it is legal to take them through customs for ornametal use....the only law you beak is when you germinate it.

#8 DrPepper

DrPepper

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 152 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 02:49 PM

There's a horror story here among the expats of China about a man that was on his way back to Canada and had a transfer in Jordan. They found a seed in the sole of his shoe and he is still in prison from what I gather.

#9 thafunkyone

thafunkyone

don't take no shit son!

• OG VIP
  • 979 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 04:45 PM

I wouldn't go with 'its legal for ornamental use', MJ seeds are illegal. Just put em in a pocket like everyone else says. I carry worse stuff than that on planes.

#10 Freaky

Freaky

Head Editor

• Expired Member
  • 12,219 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 05:54 PM

IMHO this is not good advice, they are illegal. I wouldn't want to have a full body cavity search I can tell you that.

#11 AmBe

AmBe

ubuntu

• Expired Member
  • 809 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:38 AM

I would not use my luggage.
Either mail ahead or crotch it.
  • Freaky likes this

#12 prism

prism

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 5,943 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 October 2010 - 05:54 AM

I would not use my luggage.
Either mail ahead or crotch it.

Crotch it... Right inbetween the nutsack and the leg. But careful in the USA... they are illegal...:weedpoke:

#13 iamsmiley

iamsmiley

the ice woman

• Expired Member
  • 1,766 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:14 AM

mail it! especially with something else that would conceal them.or put them loose in chocolate peanuts with your luggage.

#14 ellis dee

ellis dee

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:07 PM

I wouldn't go with 'its legal for ornamental use', MJ seeds are illegal. Just put em in a pocket like everyone else says. I carry worse stuff than that on planes.

They are deemed souvenirs here, for your mantle piece..haha

it says so on the packaging..

on many occasions i have brought them back with me from amsterdam,

i can even buy them ( sensi-seed ) from my local tattooists..

as i said its an act, a statute and does not apply without your consent... as most of the so called LAWS are.....

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!