#21 sesamstrasse1312

sesamstrasse1312

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 08:39 AM

Hoi GMason

Salut plessis

Can you tell me in witch height over sea level these nice outdoor batches grow? I'm asking because I would be interested into outdoor growing in Switzerland too and I wonder if this is possible at about 1000m above sea level for Psilocybe found in higher regions of Switzerland, since Swiss Psilos are known to grow between 1400 and 1700 meters above sea level and here where I live I couldn't find any free grown Psilos near this town so far.

AFOAFOSWIM's girlfriend lives near where the France, German and Swiss boarder comes together and SWIM's FOAF recently moved a bit south-eastwards from there. Maybe you could give me some hints and tips about how I may find and take some sporeprints of some spitzkeglige/pointyconed (semilanceata), blauende/bluey (cyanescens) and stattliche/handsome (azurescens) Kahlköpfe/baldheads (psilocybe) around here? I really would like to receive any and grow them in my backyard... :ph34r:

Greeting with the kindest regards

Edited by sesamstrasse1312, 22 November 2015 - 08:45 AM.

• Heirloom Spores likes this

#22 Heirloom Spores

Heirloom Spores

I practice

• OG VIP
  • 3,059 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 November 2015 - 03:24 PM

I'm in the US I sure will enjoy this topic .Hopeing for some interesting posts.
Hey if you can not get a print from your area. You can get one fro the USA, Psilo Cyans from the US, won't breed with European Cyans. just Keep your own bed . 

#23 sesamstrasse1312

sesamstrasse1312

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 May 2016 - 03:44 AM

I'm in the US I sure will enjoy this topic .Hopeing for some interesting posts.
Hey if you can not get a print from your area. You can get one fro the USA, Psilo Cyans from the US, won't breed with European Cyans. just Keep your own bed . 

Kewl, that's a nice idea! Do you know any american or elsewhere sporebank that has prints of outdoor batches?

#24 Heirloom Spores

Heirloom Spores

I practice

• OG VIP
  • 3,059 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 May 2016 - 07:11 AM

I am not really sure where the American spore sellers get spores.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!