Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Killing Trichoderma with Electrolisis. A short journal plus homemade device.

• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#61 shroom_seeker

shroom_seeker

Still seeking...

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 01:48 PM

:hugs: Best of luck with your experiments. Most everyone (if not everyone) who has grown mushrooms have suffered from contaminations along the way. So, it is really interesting to see this type of work. I just don't want to see you get sick along the way; it might not be an option but like smiley said if you have a separate environment like an outdoor shed that could be a safer way to conduct future experiments. Science and technology is hard to come by and often controversial along the way. Take care and keep it up!
  • Justintime likes this

#62 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:30 PM

:hugs: Best of luck with your experiments. Most everyone (if not everyone) who has grown mushrooms have suffered from contaminations along the way. So, it is really interesting to see this type of work. I just don't want to see you get sick along the way; it might not be an option but like smiley said if you have a separate environment like an outdoor shed that could be a safer way to conduct future experiments. Science and technology is hard to come by and often controversial along the way. Take care and keep it up!

Thanks again+, I wont be dealing with advanced contams in that way ever again, Only using the electrodes to treat early surface contams on tray subs.
Experimenting with contaminations at full growth isnt good. I am working on making this obsolete by way of organic antifungal/antimicrobial substrate additives.Cheers Shroom Seeker.

#63 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 04:09 AM

I was going to post a link here from web pages, its about the effect of electricity on Mycelium but its already here on Mycotopia so heres the link.Ciao

http://http://mycoto...imulations.html

#64 Ethical

Ethical

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 488 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 09:31 AM

Cheers for that link justin(u need to remove one of the https in your link!) Can't wait to get into some preliminary testing on presterilisation with electroporation myself. Might start setting up some testing gear tomorrow! May our grows be clean and free from contaminations!
  • Justintime likes this

#65 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 12:47 AM

[quote name='Justincase']
Having a bit of trouble with the link so am posting the PDF here , have a look if you have the time, it is intrigueing.Cheers.

Attached Files

Edited by Justincase, 18 November 2010 - 01:01 AM.

#66 Erkee

Erkee

Trolls'R'us

• Expired Member
  • 1,477 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 08:20 AM

good diggin there justi:bow:!

#67 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 10:57 AM

Cheers for that link justin(u need to remove one of the https in your link!) Can't wait to get into some preliminary testing on presterilisation with electroporation myself. Might start setting up some testing gear tomorrow! May our grows be clean and free from contaminations!

Thanks bro, sweet hey, feel free to post anything you find here if you like, may the force be with you.:headbang:

#68 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 11:18 AM

good diggin there justi:bow:!

Thanks Erkee, I am interested to see one of these electrical pulse devices put together, I was wondering if car electrical parts could be used, such as the coil and rotor cap setup etc. Looks pretty simple, I know Ethical can put this together (nudge nudge Ethical) hehe Would be cool to have a smaller version. for trays to bring on larger harvests or fruit. Cheers

#69 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 09:18 AM

I thought I may as well finish this thread off. It sort of links up with my other thread about Cinamon use in subs because I used the treated Mycelium in a cinamon coated sub. Well, it went like this .The sub I made up was too wet so the mycelium wedges took quite some time to do anything, during that time which was around three weeks they didnt grow any contams. Once the sub dried out alittle the mycelium began to grow quite well ,BUT I got a bit too sure of the ability of cinnamon to stop contams so I threw in a couple of mycelium isolations from the cinammon plate which originally had contams and it appears that trichoderma came with those isolations , up till then no contam was present.Clear as mud eh. At the end of all of this I myself am convinced that using electrically charging water to kill off contams on a solid piece of mycelium does work.
Water borne filamentation of separate hyphae are harder to treat with an electrical charge in water because the charged electrodes seem to pull the hyphae to them and they become stuck to the electrodes. In my opinion what is happening is that instead of the charged hydrogen molecules leaving the electrodes and traveling to the water borne hyphae, instead the hyphae being light of weight are attracted to the electrodes and stick to them .I am sure the hyphae cells carry an opposite charge to the electrically charged molecules leaving the electrodes. This is why it is easier to treat a larger mass of mycelium ,because it is not easy to break up in the water and the electrically charged molecules are able to travel through the water and are attracted to single nuclie cells which contain an electrical charge of an opposite nature which is common in many lower fungi (contams).

I have doubts this works on spore and the times I have tried it, I have been suspicious they were killed or at least damaged, perhaps they are single cell also, this is unknown to me.

I am finishing off my Cinamon thread now also.There is more of an explanation there as to how contams came from the cinnamon treated contam plate and the ability for use of cinamon Pro's and Cons.Cheers

Am very much interested in making Peroxide at home instead of buying it, i know that Peroxide reverts back to salt water when left in open air. Hypochlorous acid is what you get when you pass an electrical charge through salt water and the water becomes acidic. Alot of people are turning to hypocholrous acid as a safer non toxic cleaning agent that is more powerful than bleach and reverts back to h2o after a short period of time.

Edited by Justincase, 24 December 2010 - 09:47 AM.

• Erkee likes this

#70 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 10:15 AM

I can't get into my old account because my old email was hacked a few years ago or more. But last time I logged in someone had messaged me to say they electrified a piece of infected mycelium and were able to culture from it. They used the technique I described above.
  • riseabovethought likes this

#71 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 March 2017 - 12:43 PM

It'd be nice if you picked up where you left off with your experiments.  I know a lot of us really appreciate your work.  It gets my thinking -box gears turning.  Welcome back.

• Justintime likes this

#72 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:11 PM

It'd be nice if you picked up where you left off with your experiments.  I know a lot of us really appreciate your work.  It gets my thinking -box gears turning.  Welcome back.

Wow, thanks ! Coincidentally I noticed a new post about electricity when I logged in today. Yes if I can have some cakes or a sub colonise I would like to fruit on a stainless steel metal grill with a small current passing through. I'd have the feet of the grill insulated. Perhaps housed in plastic bottle caps on a bed of perlight.

Someone messaged me to tell me they electrified a small piece of contaminated mycelium and it worked. They were able to revive it contam free and go on to save their strain so that was good to hear.

Sure I'll definitely post again here once I have cakes to fruit :) I remember your name also. Good to be back
  • riseabovethought likes this

#73 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 01:48 PM

I just payed for one of these NE555 . Can control electrical pulse. Only one dollar. There are videos on the tube on how to use them. Very cool. I'll be using this.

Attached Thumbnails

• ne555-1.PNG

Edited by Justintime, 11 March 2017 - 01:50 PM.

#74 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,496 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 March 2017 - 04:05 PM

Instead of trying to extract graphite leads from pencils I wonder if leads for a mechanical pencil would work? They could be bundled to make any size rod that is needed.
  • Arathu and Justintime like this

#75 Arathu

Arathu

Dirtmaker

• OG VIP
  • 5,223 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 March 2017 - 07:17 PM

Instead of trying to extract graphite leads from pencils I wonder if leads for a mechanical pencil would work? They could be bundled to make any size rod that is needed.

The answer to that is definitively YES................so too do graphite gouging rods available from welding supply you just have to peel the copper coating off. 

I used pencil leads in my initial experiments with electrolysis and then moved to various other electrodes. Graphite electrodes make for the cleanest reactions......everything else seems to get dirty fast.....IME

Killer subject here......I'm watching............

A

Edited by Arathu, 11 March 2017 - 07:18 PM.

• Justintime likes this

#76 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:22 PM

The answer to that is definitively YES................so too do graphite gouging rods available from welding supply you just have to peel the copper coating off. 

I used pencil leads in my initial experiments with electrolysis and then moved to various other electrodes. Graphite electrodes make for the cleanest reactions......everything else seems to get dirty fast.....IME

Killer subject here......I'm watching............

A

Hey Arathu. I missed your comment. On point with the graphite. Official lab experiments worked to a degree. But they couldn't be sure if it was the electricity or the shedding of the metals in their electrodes which toxified the aqueous environment of test subject matter.
Graphite still sheds but is non toxic. These tests were carried out with low voltage. Far below the 12 volts I used.
It was found that although the bacteria tested in this experiment had high mortality rate. They would increase growth exponentially within a short time frame. I don't recall the tests being carried out on mould spores.

Here is an excerpt from the source of the above article I mentioned plus very interesting links screen. Find link below excerpt.

Effect of electrical charges and fields on injury and viability of airborne bacteria.

Mainelis G1, Górny RL, Reponen T, Trunov M, Grinshpun SA, Baron P, Yadav J, Willeke K.
Author information
Abstract
In this study, the effects of the electric charges and fields on the viability of airborne microorganisms were investigated. The electric charges of different magnitude and polarity were imparted on airborne microbial cells by a means of induction charging. The airborne microorganisms carrying different electric charge levels were then extracted by an electric mobility analyzer and collected using a microbial sampler. It was found that the viability of Pseudomonas fluorescens bacteria, used as a model for sensitive bacteria, carrying a net charge from 4100 negative to 30 positive elementary charges ranged between 40% and 60%; the viability of the cells carrying >2700 positive charges was below 1.5%. In contrast, the viability of the stress-resistant spores of Bacillus subtilis var. niger (used as simulant of anthrax-causing Bacillus anthracis spores when testing bioaerosol sensors in various studies), was not affected by the amount of electric charges on the spores. Because bacterial cells depend on their membrane potential for basic metabolic activities, drastic changes occurring in the membrane potential during aerosolization and the local electric fields induced by the imposed charges appeared to affect the sensitive cells' viability. These findings facilitate applications of electric charging for environmental control purposes involving sterilization of bacterial cells by imposing high electric charges on them. The findings from this study can also be used in the development of new bioaerosol sampling methods based on electrostatic principles

https://www.ncbi.nlm...QuerySuggestion
I know some people prefer not to follow links. I can assure you this one is safe to go to.
This is the page copy below but links may not work. But I'll paste the whole thing anyway.

NCBINCBI Logo
Skip to main content
Skip to navigation
Resources
How To
About NCBI Accesskeys
Sign in to NCBI
PubMed
US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health
Search databaseSearch termClear inputSearch
Create RSSCreate alertAdvancedHelp
Result Filters
Article types
Clinical Trial
Review
Customize ...
Text availability
Abstract
Free full text
Full text
PubMed Commons
Reader comments
Trending articles
Publication dates
5 years
10 years
Custom range...
Species
Humans
Other Animals
Clear all
Show additional filters
Format: SummarySort by: Most RecentPer page: 20Send to
Best matches for effect of electricity on spores:
Adsorption of β-galactosidase of Alicyclobacillus acidocaldarius on wild type and mutants spores of Bacillus subtilis.
Sirec T et al. Microb Cell Fact. (2012)
A bacterial spore model of pulsed electric fields on spore morphology change revealed by simulation and SEM.
Qiu X et al. Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc. (2014)
Linking aggregation of Aspergillus niger spores to surface electrostatics: a theoretical approach.
Wargenau A et al. Biointerphases. (2013)

Switch to our new best match sort order
Search results

Items: 1 to 20 of 25<< First< PrevPage of 2Next >Last >>
Select
Continuous ohmic heating of commercially processed apple juice using five sequential electric fields results in rapid inactivation of Alicyclobacillus acidoterrestris spores.
Kim NH, Ryang JH, Lee BS, Kim CT, Rhee MS.
Int J Food Microbiol. 2017 Apr 4;246:80-84. doi: 10.1016/j.ijfoodmicro.2017.01.002. Epub 2017 Jan 27.
PMID: 28213319
Similar articles
Select
Cell wall as a target for bacteria inactivation by pulsed electric fields.
Pillet F, Formosa-Dague C, Baaziz H, Dague E, Rols MP.
Sci Rep. 2016 Feb 1;6:19778. doi: 10.1038/srep19778.
PMID: 26830154 Free PMC Article
Similar articles
Select
A bacterial spore model of pulsed electric fields on spore morphology change revealed by simulation and SEM.
Qiu X, Lee YT, Yung PT.
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc. 2014;2014:6822-5. doi: 10.1109/EMBC.2014.6945195.
PMID: 25571563
Similar articles
Select
Cell wall modifications during conidial maturation of the human pathogenic fungus Pseudallescheria boydii.
Ghamrawi S, Rénier G, Saulnier P, Cuenot S, Zykwinska A, Dutilh BE, Thornton C, Faure S, Bouchara JP.
PLoS One. 2014 Jun 20;9(6):e100290. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0100290. eCollection 2014.
PMID: 24950099 Free PMC Article
Similar articles
Select
Linking aggregation of Aspergillus niger spores to surface electrostatics: a theoretical approach.
Wargenau A, Kampen I, Kwade A.
Biointerphases. 2013 Dec;8(1):7. doi: 10.1186/1559-4106-8-7. Epub 2013 Feb 28.
PMID: 24706122
Similar articles
Select
Mathematical modeling and microbiological verification of ohmic heating of a multicomponent mixture of particles in a continuous flow ohmic heater system with electric field parallel to flow.
Kamonpatana P, Mohamed HM, Shynkaryk M, Heskitt B, Yousef AE, Sastry SK.
J Food Sci. 2013 Nov;78(11):E1721-34. doi: 10.1111/1750-3841.12287.
PMID: 24245889
Similar articles
Select
Effect of dielectric and liquid on plasma sterilization using dielectric barrier discharge plasma.
Mastanaiah N, Johnson JA, Roy S.
PLoS One. 2013 Aug 7;8(8):e70840. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0070840. eCollection 2013.
PMID: 23951023 Free PMC Article
Similar articles
Select
The performance of aminoalkyl/fluorocarbon/hydrocarbon-modified xerogel coatings against the marine alga Ectocarpus crouaniorum: relative roles of surface energy and charge.
Evariste E, Gatley CM, Detty MR, Callow ME, Callow JA.
Biofouling. 2013;29(2):171-84. doi: 10.1080/08927014.2012.758717.
PMID: 23330687
Similar articles
Select
Enhancement of invertase production by Aspergillus niger OZ-3 using low-intensity static magnetic fields.
Taskin M, Esim N, Genisel M, Ortucu S, Hasenekoglu I, Canli O, Erdal S.
Prep Biochem Biotechnol. 2013;43(2):177-88. doi: 10.1080/10826068.2012.713431.
PMID: 23302105
Similar articles
Select
Adsorption of β-galactosidase of Alicyclobacillus acidocaldarius on wild type and mutants spores of Bacillus subtilis.
Sirec T, Strazzulli A, Isticato R, De Felice M, Moracci M, Ricca E.
Microb Cell Fact. 2012 Aug 3;11:100. doi: 10.1186/1475-2859-11-100.
PMID: 22863452 Free PMC Article
Similar articles
Select
Antibodies to Plasmodium circumsporozoite protein (CSP) inhibit sporozoite's cell traversal activity.
Mishra S, Nussenzweig RS, Nussenzweig V.
J Immunol Methods. 2012 Mar 30;377(1-2):47-52. doi: 10.1016/j.jim.2012.01.009. Epub 2012 Jan 28.
PMID: 22306356 Free PMC Article
Similar articles
Select
The survival of micromycetes and yeasts under the low-temperature plasma generated in electrical discharge.
Soušková H, Scholtz V, Julák J, Kommová L, Savická D, Pazlarová J.
Folia Microbiol (Praha). 2011 Jan;56(1):77-9. doi: 10.1007/s12223-011-0005-5. Epub 2011 Mar 12.
PMID: 21399943
Similar articles
Select
The formation of spores in biofilms of Anoxybacillus flavithermus.
Burgess SA, Brooks JD, Rakonjac J, Walker KM, Flint SH.
J Appl Microbiol. 2009 Sep;107(3):1012-8. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2672.2009.04282.x. Epub 2009 Mar 25.
PMID: 19320952 Free Article
Similar articles
Select
Sterilization effect of atmospheric plasma on Escherichia coli and Bacillus subtilis endospores.
Hong YF, Kang JG, Lee HY, Uhm HS, Moon E, Park YH.
Lett Appl Microbiol. 2009 Jan;48(1):33-7. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.2008.02480.x. Epub 2008 Nov 19.
PMID: 19018968 Free Article
Similar articles
Select
The effect of salts on molecular mobility in amorphous sucrose monitored by erythrosin B phosphorescence.
You Y, Ludescher RD.
Carbohydr Res. 2008 Oct 13;343(15):2641-9. doi: 10.1016/j.carres.2008.06.008. Epub 2008 Jun 14.
PMID: 18771764
Similar articles
Select
Decontamination effects of low-temperature plasma generated by corona discharge. Part II: new insights.
Scholtz V, Julák J, Kríha V, Mosinger J, Kopecká S.
Prague Med Rep. 2007;108(2):128-46.
PMID: 18225640
Similar articles
Select
Spatial distributions of Cryptosporidium oocysts in porous media: evidence for dual mode deposition.
Tufenkji N, Elimelech M.
Environ Sci Technol. 2005 May 15;39(10):3620-9.
PMID: 15952366
Similar articles
Select
Improvement of soil characteristics and growth of Dorycnium pentaphyllum by amendment with agrowastes and inoculation with AM fungi and/or the yeast Yarowia lipolytica.
Medina A, Vassileva M, Caravaca F, Roldán A, Azcón R.
Chemosphere. 2004 Aug;56(5):449-56.
PMID: 15212910
Similar articles
Select
Carbohydrate inhibition of Biomphalaria glabrata embryonic (Bge) cell adhesion to primary sporocysts of Schistosoma mansoni.
Castillo MG, Yoshino TP.
Parasitology. 2002 Dec;125(Pt 6):513-25.
PMID: 12553570
Similar articles
Select
Effect of electrical charges and fields on injury and viability of airborne bacteria.
Mainelis G, Górny RL, Reponen T, Trunov M, Grinshpun SA, Baron P, Yadav J, Willeke K.
Biotechnol Bioeng. 2002 Jul 20;79(2):229-41.
PMID: 12115440
Similar article

#77 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:57 PM

Okay. While I'm here... I don't have a decent working battery at the moment. So I cannot do the work. But. I found this and at a glance I believe a very cheap model can be made with the NE555 mini chip board I bought from eBay for just a few dollars. Free postage. A 12 V battery from a cordless drill. Some copper wiring and two graphite rods. The NE555 allows you to fluctuate the frequency, pulses and charge ( forgive my terms. Not an electrician or any sort of knowledge other than intuition up in here lol).

How to use this? Read up on my thread. How to drill holes in glass. Make two opposing holes in a large glass jar. Insert carbide rods a little way and seal with aquasealant. Pour contaminated lc or contaminated agar wedge (and distilled water) into the jar. Seal jar. Attach two copper wires to each electrode outside of the jar by winding the copper wires tightly for good contact. Between the battery and the electrodes is the NE555 module. Instructions for correct placement of negative and positive wires are searchable easily followed. You will need wiring clips/tabs that anchor the wires onto the pins on the NE555 module. Cheap on eBay or from an electrical store. If you have a junk computer you use for parts you should be able to pull a few out of the wiring loom tabs/input connections.

Now we're here. I found this website detailing one such device and it explains how water is cleaned via fluctuating electrical impulse. Their device is expensive but you can make it yourself with the bits and pieces I have written of above. If you have a voltimetre you can make sure of the right ampage (you know what I mean) Those should tell you speed of fluctuating current. Dips and banks. Sorry lol. Its no brained stuff easy peasy Japan kneesey.

Here's the link. Read all about it but all you need to know is currents and speed of fluctuation. There are two knobs on the NE555 that moderate this. And also. If you wanted two currents fluctuating through the water at the same time. Try two batteries with separate wiring and two NE555 ( chime in if you're an electrician).

http://huldaclarkpar...om/?mv_pc=pzcom

Okay I'll copy and paste the page here.

Zapper
Zappers
Hulda Clark Zapper
Zapper Most effective and reliable is ParaZapper
100 percent positive offset
More frequencies, exact and precise
frequencies and waveforms

Most rugged and reliable zapper and portable
Quality workmanship with the
latest technology - Made in the US

Toggle
While convenient, wrist straps are not very effective

The ParaZapper 4 point contact is far more effective than other methods

Reliability - 5 years parts and labor warranty

Many of our original zappers are still being used

Video documentation - Be sure to see our zapper videos below.

Testimonials - There are also a number of zapper testimonials here.

There is not one single magic frequency - More frequencies is better because each frequency kills different microbes

You can find a cheaper zapper for sale and there are more expensive zappers but none matches ours in Quality or performance

Only ParaZapper is proven to actually kill microbes such as bacteria, protozoa, and fungi

Click on each image for specifications, details, and pricing
ParaZapper MY-3, more power, most frequencies ParaZapper UZI-33, more power, more frequencies ParaZapper CC2, Quality Midrange ParaZapper 6-Pack, Six in One zapper

Parasite Zapper kills microbes or germs quickly and therefore may affect health

Also known as parasite zapper, body zapper, virus zapper, clark zapper, cancer zapper, hulda zapper, best zapper, and water zapper.
What is the Zapper?
Originally, parasite zappers were introduced by Dr. Clark in her books and are a crude attempt to replace frequency generators and are used to kill miclobes with mild electric pulses.

Our multi-frequency parasite Zappers are far more effective than any competing parasite zappers, especially ultimate zappers, are made in the U.S. and include Rife Frequencies, Crane Frequencies, and Clark frequencies in easy to use modes and they meet or exceed ALL of Dr. Hulda Clark's recommendations and requirements. Our best zappers meet Dr. Rife's requirements.

The real advantage that we offer is range, accuracy, precision, and ease of use.
Zapper Video: ParaZapper MY3, World's Best Zapper from a customer.
If you are looking for the best quality, reliable Hulda Clark zappers or Rife zappers that can really produce genuine results, then read on. even though we don't make any claims for health, healing, treating, or curing disease or illness, we can show you that our parasite zappers can and do kill many microbes such as bacteria, protozoa, fungi, and others in water, proving that our frequency zappers outperform the competition and making them the best zappers. Since it is not possible to see a virus without killing it first, we can not claim to zap a virus and no one else can either. There is no doubt about the difference in quality, reliability, and function of our ParaZappers above others, you will be convinced, especially after reviewing the almost three dozen customer produced videos, some listed below. If all that you are looking for is cheap and aren't concerned about how well the product works, there are other zappers available. There is no match for ParaZapper ™ regardless of what others may claim.
Please note that due to FDA regulations, zappers aren't allowed to be sold or intended to be used as medical zappers or healing and for that reason should not be called health zappers, cancer zappers or body zappers. However, it is the right of any individual to choose to use these for their needs. The FDA regulates companies and their products but not individual choices.
Also, due to FDA regulations that prohibit such actions, they are not sold for the treatment or cure of any disease, including cancer or AIDS.

Prices: $137 US to $699 US. see: Zappers at the menu on the top of this page.
Zapping kills microbes
Visible Proof Image Below shows that the microbes in the jar on the right are killed by zapping with ParaZapper for a 1 hour session, two days in a row. Other zappers do not work this well.

The cloudiness and color of the control jar on the left shows that there are still living microbes in it. It is not possible to evaluate for a virus.

Parasite Zapper zaps microbes quickly

When observed under the microscope, the electrical current appears to explode almost all of the micro-organisms present.
For more information, see:
zapper works video.
Although not proven, we expect that the same would happen with a virus.

If it can do this with water, why couldn't it do the same with other water based systems such as the human body? It is definitely time for more studies and research on the Hulda Clark Parasite Zapper especially for cancer and othe health concerns. The older ParaZapper Hulda Clark Zappers were previously sold on paradevices and petzapper com websites and were even then superior to the ultimate zapper and the best zapper.
... View zappers.

... View accessories.

Since it is not legal to sell zappers as a medical device, they are now sold for water treatment, that you can use as you wish. The clark zapper is an electric zapper or an electronic zapper for zapping microbes in water which results in killing microbes in water.

The electronic parasite zapper, originally introduced as a zapper for parasites to zap parasites for frequency healing, the hulda zapper usa may be the best parasite zapper of any parasite zapper for sale, the parasite zapper machine is an all for one zapper and the best zapper on the market of any electronic parasite zapper found. zapper1.com www.zapper1.com www.zapperhulda.com zapperhulda.com

Note. I am unsure of the effect of electricity on ungerminated mushroom spore at present.

Well great! Look how rich we are that we can have fun putting something like this together. Very interesting.

Does anyone have some knowledge about short circuiting a battery? Have I missed anything. I'll be putting one together as soon as I have the money for a chargeable battery. Cheers.

Thanks. Enjoy.
JT FKA Justincase

#78 Cuboid

Cuboid

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 126 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 06:53 AM

"Does anyone have some knowledge about short circuiting a battery?" - yeah, don't :)

It is likely to damage the battery and could cause explosion and/or fire.

Why do you want to short circuit a battery any way?

Cuboid
(Interested in this topic, I use a DIY Zapper on myself to help with health issues, never used it on a grow though)
  • Justintime likes this

#79 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 09:39 AM

Cuboid, hey there. Not a intentional short circuit. But A ground isn't in the circuit.Between the Positive to negative you have the electrodes in a jar of liquid. A little salt in the water makes it conduct electricity much better than plain.
I think I'll have to look it up. Just giving other interested people the chance to have input.

Study time.

#80 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,731 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 07:51 AM

Short Circuit (From Wikipedia)

A short circuit (sometimes abbreviated to short or s/c) is an electrical circuit that allows a current to travel along an unintended path with no or a very low electrical impedance. The electrical opposite of a short circuit is an "open circuit", which is an infinite resistance between two nodes. It is common to misuse "short circuit" to describe any electrical malfunction, regardless of the actual problem.

Definition Edit
A short circuit is an abnormal connection between two nodes of an electric circuit intended to be at different voltages. This results in an electric current limited only by the Thévenin equivalent resistance of the rest of the network which can cause circuit damage, overheating, fire or explosion. Although usually the result of a fault, there are cases where short circuits are caused intentionally, for example, for the purpose of voltage-sensing crowbar circuit protectors.

In circuit analysis, a short circuit is defined as a connection between two nodes that forces them to be at the same voltage. In an 'ideal' short circuit, this means there is no resistance and thus no voltage drop across the connection. In real circuits, the result is a connection with almost no resistance. In such a case, the current is limited only by the resistance of the rest of the circuit.

Examples Edit
A common type of short circuit occurs when the positive and negative terminals of a battery are connected with a low-resistance conductor, like a wire. With a low resistance in the connection, a high current will flow, causing the delivery of a large amount of energy in a short period of time.

A high current flowing through a battery can cause a rapid increase of temperature, potentially resulting in an explosion with the release of hydrogen gas and electrolyte (an acid or a base), which can burn tissue and cause blindness or even death. Overloaded wires will also overheat causing damage to the wire's insulation, or starting a fire. High current conditions may also occur with electric motor loads under stalled conditions, such as when the impeller of an electrically driven pump is jammed by debris; this is not a short, though it may have some similar effects.

In electrical devices unintentional short circuits are usually caused when a wire's insulation breaks down, or when another conducting material is introduced, allowing charge to flow along a different path than the one intended.

In mains circuits, short circuits may occur between two phases, between a phase and neutral or between a phase and earth (ground). Such short circuits are likely to result in a very high current and therefore quickly trigger an overcurrent protection device. However, it is possible for short circuits to arise between neutral and earth conductors, and between two conductors of the same phase. Such short circuits can be dangerous, particularly as they may not immediately result in a large current and are therefore less likely to be detected. Possible effects include unexpected energisation of a circuit presumed to be isolated. To help reduce the negative effects of short circuits, power distribution transformers are deliberately designed to have a certain amount of leakage reactance. The leakage reactance (usually about 5 to 10% of the full load impedance) helps limit both the magnitude and rate of rise of the fault current.

A short circuit may lead to formation of an electric arc. The arc, a channel of hot ionized plasma, is highly conductive and can persist even after significant amounts of original material from the conductors has evaporated. Surface erosion is a typical sign of electric arc damage. Even short arcs can remove significant amounts of material from the electrodes. The temperature of the resulting electrical arc is very high (tens of thousands of degrees Fahrenheit), causing the metal on the contact surfaces to melt, pool and migrate with the current, as well as to escape into the air as fine particulate matter.[1]

Damage Edit
A short circuit fault current can, within milliseconds, be thousands of times larger than the normal operating current of the system. Damage from short circuits can be reduced or prevented by employing fuses, circuit breakers, or other overload protection, which disconnect the power in reaction to excessive current. Overload protection must be chosen according to the current rating of the circuit. Circuits for large home appliances require protective devices set or rated for higher currents than lighting circuits. Wire gauges specified in building and electrical codes are chosen to ensure safe operation in conjunction with the overload protection. An overcurrent protection device must be rated to safely interrupt the maximum prospective short circuit current.

In an improper installation, the overcurrent from a short circuit may cause ohmic heating of the circuit parts with poor conductivity (faulty joints in wiring, faulty contacts in power sockets, or even the site of the short circuit itself). Such overheating is a common cause of fires. An electric arc, if it forms during the short circuit, produces high amount of heat and can cause ignition of combustible substances as well.

In industrial and utility distribution systems, dynamic forces generated by high short circuit currents cause conductors to spread apart. Busbars, cables, and apparatus can be damaged by the forces generated in a short circuit.

Related concepts Edit
In electronics, the ideal model (infinite gain) of an operational amplifier is said to produce a virtual short circuit between its input terminals because no matter what the output voltage is, the difference of potential between its input terminals is zero. If one of the input terminals is connected to the ground, then the other one is said to provide a virtual ground because its potential is (ideally) identical to that of the ground.[2][3] An ideal operational amplifier also has infinite input impedance, so unlike a real short circuit, no current flows between the terminals of the virtual short.[4] Due to these differences, the terminology can be confusing; one textbook parenthetically suggests that "virtual open circuit" may be equally suitable because no current flows.[5]

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!