22 replies to this topic

#21 Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Dreamspace Transient

• Expired Member
  • 572 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 01:42 PM

Could use I all the advice you guys can give me

Be careful with bleach brotha.... make sure you have damn good ventilation... that shit is designed to kill. Dont breath too much of it.

Also, going over the details of any given procedure a few times b4 actually doing it will help... especially paying attention to the small details of using steril techs. Alot of the time you can live in a place with a high contaminant sporeload and still have great success.... its all in the little details.... build yourself a GB that you have confidence in, don't breath on your work, always wash your hands and dry with a fresh paper towel (not a smelly kitchen rag), turn off all fans and close windows that create big drafts, flame sterilize any instruments used and cool on a steril surface, don't try and work under the influence of anything, and last but most important..... take a shower at least once a day :) This also helps with the ladies.

Good luck.

-Ped

#22 Guest_dial8_*

Guest_dial8_*

Posted 29 March 2006 - 01:50 PM

LOL...I have to have at least two beers in my gut before I will even begin to simmer my grain.

don't try and work under the influence of anything,

#23 kaneda182

kaneda182

Poop Ship Destroyer

• Expired Member
  • 99 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 02:12 PM

Thanks for the advice! I totally underestimated the importance of cleanliness. I'd be totally lost without this site. I'll update everyone on future grows

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!