#1 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,967 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:24 AM

Is any one learned in sacred geometry? And I don't just mean, able to draw cool pictures, I am more asking about people with knowledge/understanding behind it. Over the last few years it has called to me, and recently it has been showing me allot. I was hoping there were others out there that I could lean on for some knowledge as I am just starting to understand/realize the utter importance and how significant sacred geometry is.

Hopefully there are others out there?

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

Edited by dpwishy, 08 November 2010 - 08:30 AM.

• Arathu and ChimX like this

#2 Justincase

Justincase

Totally Noob!

• Free Member
  • 1,244 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:44 AM

I was shown the Flower of Life pattern during my first Mushroom trip. Plus The mushrooms showed me waves of violet and gold pentagrams ( single point up). I havent studied anything like Merkaba or Sacred geometry tho.

#3 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,967 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:54 AM

I was shown the Flower of Life pattern during my first Mushroom trip. Plus The mushrooms showed me waves of violet and gold pentagrams ( single point up). I havent studied anything like Merkaba or Sacred geometry tho.

Flower of life pattern is the most important, as its the blue print for all of creation. Everything is inside of it, everything. Its always depicted like this, but its not finished. Notice how the 3rd rotation is not complete and there are parts of circles, and not full circles, on the outside rim. This was the ancients way of keeping the true pattern hidden and secret. This was highly prized knowledge, and kept very secret. Once you finish the 3rd rotation, the real work can begin to start ;)

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1289227919

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

Attached Thumbnails

• Flower of Life.jpg

• Jilkman likes this

#4 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,522 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:22 AM

the paintings i create have a lot to do with geometry and shapes and measurements. never really thought anything of it til now...thanx for the info.

#5 DelphiEx

DelphiEx

As above, so below

• Expired Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:23 AM

Maybe I'm a bit off here, but when I think of sacred geometry I think of fractals. My friend and I have worked a lot on creating fractals through computer programs. If I can get a hold of him I'll show you this real neat 3d project of the tree of life we did in autoCAD.

Also, you might want to check out http://www.apophysis.org/ . It's a neat fractal generator that uses actual mathematical constructs. People use it to create templates for the screen saver electricsheep(which is really cool by itself).

#6 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,967 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:33 AM

Maybe I'm a bit off here, but when I think of sacred geometry I think of fractals. My friend and I have worked a lot on creating fractals through computer programs. If I can get a hold of him I'll show you this real neat 3d project of the tree of life we did in autoCAD.

Also, you might want to check out http://www.apophysis.org/ . It's a neat fractal generator that uses actual mathematical constructs. People use it to create templates for the screen saver electricsheep(which is really cool by itself).

I like this definition personally:
"Sacred geometry is the act of studying the divine act of creation and then using that knowledge to create in the same way. By studying nature, we find that the basic building blocks of creation are geometric. Since a divine hand is responsible for originating the numbers and proportions of the manifest universe, that geometry is sacred. Studying sacred geometry leads us to truth and self-understanding."

But there are allot of aspects to sacred geometry...
thanks for the link btw.

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

#7 DelphiEx

DelphiEx

As above, so below

• Expired Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:37 AM

Right on, I really like that definition

I've been really digging on reading about the Golden Ratio lately. How it shows up in many parts of our own body. And how, when taken to an audio, becomes one of the most recognized beats of the 20th century. Even shows up in pyramid design.

#8 zola

zola

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:13 AM

HI
Great post i like it

#9 koldj

koldj

Wounded Healer

• Expired Member
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:43 AM

Ok so you study it and then what? What's the point? I've been interested in it and I know that sacred geometry is everywhere but what's next?

I have drawn a personal mandala but is there anything more to it?

#10 trippym

trippym

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 07:52 AM

I've always liked the repeating patterns one finds in nature , I find the fibonacci series pretty interesting , I don't have much knowledge of sacred geometry but I recently aqquired a new plant , aloe polyphylla this plant has a nice fibonacci spiral.Mine is still small so the spiral hasn't propperly developed yet...

Posted Image

spiral of a large one that I found on google

Posted Image
  • Jilkman likes this

#11 Jilkman

Jilkman

Tripper Extrordinair

• Expired Member
  • 192 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:09 PM

Flower of life pattern is the most important, as its the blue print for all of creation. Everything is inside of it, everything. Its always depicted like this, but its not finished. Notice how the 3rd rotation is not complete and there are parts of circles, and not full circles, on the outside rim. This was the ancients way of keeping the true pattern hidden and secret. This was highly prized knowledge, and kept very secret. Once you finish the 3rd rotation, the real work can begin to start ;)

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1289227919

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

I found this pattern facinating. And yet rather simple in design. Then got curious about your comment on further iterations. So I pulled out my compass and started working on this. It definately led me to some realizations. When the good ol' number pi jumped in the mix things got a lil thrown off. So upon waking, in that state where the dreams are still fresh in your mind, but your awake. I left my eyes closed and let my mind wonder. And it went back to this and settled on a "solution" and quick realization. Its then that I realized pi was throwing me off. I raised the center point in the center circle to compensate for that .14 extra which shifted the pattern from 2d to 3d. And the iterations gave me a huge sphere with flowers all around it. Pretty awesome! I wanna get a cad program or something and render this in 3d now.

#12 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,967 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:49 PM

I found this pattern facinating. And yet rather simple in design. Then got curious about your comment on further iterations. So I pulled out my compass and started working on this. It definitely led me to some realizations. When the good ol' number pi jumped in the mix things got a lil thrown off. So upon waking, in that state where the dreams are still fresh in your mind, but your awake. I left my eyes closed and let my mind wonder. And it went back to this and settled on a "solution" and quick realization. Its then that I realized pi was throwing me off. I raised the center point in the center circle to compensate for that .14 extra which shifted the pattern from 2d to 3d. And the iterations gave me a huge sphere with flowers all around it. Pretty awesome! I wanna get a cad program or something and render this in 3d now.

Before there was creation, there was no up, down, left, right and so forth, because there was no defined space. Each one of us can project, whether it be 2 inches in front of us, or 20 feet, or 20 miles. But each can project out their consciousness. The spirit projected up, down, left, right and created an octahedron, by setting this in motion it become a sphere. Spirit then went to the top and projected the same sphere and moved and so on. This is what is it referring to in Sumerian writings and in Genesis when it talked about God created in six days. After 6 rotations you have the seed of life.

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1289353074

The first day is pretty important, the vescia piscis, as this is where the light came from, but I am just trying to give a quick over view, so thats for another time.

Going out one more rotation you get the egg of life, and going out one more rotation(3rd) like explained above and you get the fruit of life.

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1289353407

This was secret knowledge! And this is why the flower of life pattern is not fully finished in the 3rd rotation. Because once you finish the third rotation, you get the fruit of life. Once you have the fruit of life, you can connect all the centers and get Metatron's Cube.

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1289353513

Within Metatron's cube is all the platonic solids, and this is where ill stop tonight. But this is major if understood! The platonic solids are the building blocks...

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1289353586

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

Attached Thumbnails

• 630px-Fruit-of-Life_Platonic-Solids_02.jpg
  • met.JPG
  • fruit.JPG
  • Seed-of-Life_Stages.jpg
  • Flower of Life.jpg

Edited by dpwishy, 09 November 2010 - 09:04 PM.

• AGAMA and Bulk like this

#13 McDozd

McDozd

In this moment

• Expired Member
  • 3,660 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:54 PM

Cant rep ya so I just wanted to say great post. I have always found patterns and sacred geometry very interesting.
Mc
:eusa_clap

#14 Jilkman

Jilkman

Tripper Extrordinair

• Expired Member
  • 192 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:19 PM

Within Metatron's cube is all the platonic solids, and this is where ill stop tonight. But this is major if understood! The platonic solids are the building blocks...

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1289353586

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

And now that we have the dice, we can start rolling up characters and playing the game!

Just playing around with the dice thing. The multi-faced geometry just reminded me of role playing LOL.

I look forward to more and further detail. I see in your expansion which went a different way than I came up with on my own, that it also ended up with 3 dimentional geometry. Tho if each of the circles represent spheres there is a whole extra matrix to consider.

I am gonna incorporate some of the geometric connections in with the 3D model and see what I get. Also, I hope to do the iterations with spheres instead of circles and see if any fun geometry comes of that.

Mostly tho I look forward to what is already written on the subject. Keep it coming please, and thank you.

#15 Guest_anuggslife_*

Guest_anuggslife_*

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:40 PM

if anyone would like a pdf copy of

Ancient Secret of The Flower of Life, vol. 1 and 2 by Drunvalo Melchizedek

please PM :headbang:

#16 usagolden

usagolden

A Tin Can Banana

• OG VIP
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:19 PM

I don't think i quite understand but i am intrigued
metatron's cube gives you the platonic solids which are the building blocks to..?
i look forward to more posts
and to that pdf
keep it coming [faster!]

#17 McDozd

McDozd

In this moment

• Expired Member
  • 3,660 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:52 PM

I don't think i quite understand but i am intrigued
metatron's cube gives you the platonic solids which are the building blocks to..?
i look forward to more posts
and to that pdf
keep it coming [faster!]

Hehe. Agreed.. I am waiting for him to add the golden mean to this. It plays a huge part in how everything is connected.
:eusa_clap
Mc

#18 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,874 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 November 2010 - 10:55 PM

Glad to see this topic get discussed here a little.
Have come across the topic here and there but haven't been able to get any real good sources for further study.
Keep them posts a coming DP!

#19 Justincase

Justincase

Totally Noob!

• Free Member
  • 1,244 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:08 AM

My chance to give this a bump. Its probably not important and I have written about it here already but the Flower of life pattern showed itself during my first Mushroom trip as soon as I closed my eyes in a lit room. It filled all of my inner vision and was made of golden light flashing like beating dragonfly wings. To me it seems to be the holographic grid surrounding our dimension and more as you say. When I look at it I also see that Elemental being that is known throughout cultures . To me he is simply a humanoid being made of leaves sometimes seen riding a white unicorn.

I also like the way the Hexahedron cube can be viewed from outside or inside as two different dimensional qualities depending on how you choose to view it.

A bit off topic but similar, I like smoking a good reefer and taking a walk up a steep hill in nature where I trick my mind into believing I am going downhill, it makes the walk even more interesting and it takes a little concentration flipping perception back and forth as I go. Just shows how relative to perception our world is. Bump

#20 McDozd

McDozd

In this moment

• Expired Member
  • 3,660 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:15 AM

My chance to give this a bump. Its probably not important and I have written about it here already but the Flower of life pattern showed itself during my first Mushroom trip as soon as I closed my eyes in a lit room. It filled all of my inner vision and was made of golden light flashing like beating dragonfly wings. To me it seems to be the holographic grid surrounding our dimension and more as you say. When I look at it I also see that Elemental being that is known throughout cultures . To me he is simply a humanoid being made of leaves sometimes seen riding a white unicorn.

This is very common. I think I have seen the flower of life through journeys more than I have seen it drawn. It is the basic building block of it all. Groovy stuff.
Mc
:hippie:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!