• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#21 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 11:27 AM

This is very common. I think I have seen the flower of life through journeys more than I have seen it drawn. It is the basic building block of it all. Groovy stuff.
Mc
:hippie:

Awesome Mcdozd! I was hoping to have that silent question answered thanks! :loveeyes:

#22 McDozd

McDozd

In this moment

• Expired Member
  • 3,660 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:05 PM

Thought I would smoke some spice this morning and create something using sacred geometry. Starting with the fruit of life, I incorporated the tetrahedron and the cube(if you can find them). Sorry about pic quality. DP you got me thinking and now I can't get it outta my head. Look around.. everything involves sacred geometry. Anyway here is the pic.
DSCF3213.JPG
Mc
:rasta:

#23 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,967 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:25 PM

Wow….

I started this thread hoping to find someone who could give me more understanding. I never, ever, expected this kind of response. But then again, our hobby and the point of it, is really the same point of sacred geometry. To ascend higher and higher, to experience higher and higher states of existence, creation and knowledge.

Give me a bit and ill try my best to answer all these questions, just let me grab something to eat first. Ill teach you guys everything I know/understand. As there is one rule in the cosmos about knowledge, once you understand/realize/are given knowledge, it is your duty to share it and pass it on. Without this one rule of knowledge etiquette, we would not be where we are as a species. Knowledge is a birthright, once its received, it must be given.

Its an honor to be able to serve.
I love you all, I just want you to know that...

Pure as we begin
Move by will alone
Leave as we come in
Pure as light, return to one

Move by will alone

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

#24 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:28 PM

I once memorized the fibonacci sequence to a billion. I thought it would open up for me some understanding about the way energy moves and the way life and matter is built.

One can count in this sequence instead of numerical order, but it still hasn't revealed to me the simplistic genius of meaning I was hoping to find in nature's language. So far what I had hoped to find has eluded me.

It seems to play a major role and returns to prominence over and over again in my research. I'd like to one day understand it well.

#25 wearegomba

wearegomba

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 06:08 PM

Thank you for this post, it is a wonderful topic.
My personal viewpoint is of a somewhat more solid nature, as i study rocks ;)
The patterns mentioned are all real in nature, this we can agree on. Geometric patterns are the building blocks upon which minerals form; the atoms themselves taking on geometric patterns in definable and infinitely repeatable forms.
Basically, I wanted to try and catch your interest in the name of mineralogy, for I believe some of the more definitive answers available to us humans can be found in the geological and chemical world. Drawing and understanding patterns is endless fun, I think its also kinda fun to apply these patterns to the material world around us.
  • Erkee likes this

#26 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,967 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 November 2010 - 07:06 PM

Ok so you study it and then what? What's the point? I've been interested in it and I know that sacred geometry is everywhere but what's next??

The whole idea of sacred geometry is to understand the map underneath it all. Remember what this is, this is the way spirit moves in the void. If you know and understand the underlying map, then you have the knowledge and understanding to co-create with God. I think the definition given earlier in this thread is pretty sound:

"Sacred geometry is the act of studying the divine act of creation and then using that knowledge to create in the same way. By studying nature, we find that the basic building blocks of creation are geometric. Since a divine hand is responsible for originating the numbers and proportions of the manifest universe, that geometry is sacred. Studying sacred geometry leads us to truth and self-understanding."

I don't think i quite understand but i am intrigued
metatron's cube gives you the platonic solids which are the building blocks to..?

So there are 13 different informational systems inside sacred geometry. We are talking about one here, the Metatron's cube. It is said that you can spend half of your mature life studying one information system, and still not even know everything. So lets think about this here, sacred geometry is the underlying map and basis for everything, think about all of that information. It is impossible for a human in our state of evolution to come even close to master 2 of these systems in one life. The knowledge is limitless.

But to answer you question, the platonic solids are the building blocks of the underlying structure. Look at how crystalline structures for every element form, they will all follow platonic solids. How the first eights cells of life begins, and I believe all life if I'm not mistaken. Metallurgy, dna structure, it all comes down from these platonic solids. Like wearegomba said, look at mineral, atomic structure, and these platonic solids will be important.

Here is an example with dna: "When you rotate a cube through 72 degrees in a particular patter, it makes an icosahedron, which in turn a dual with the dodecahedron. So there's a reciprocal pattern going up the dna strands; the icosahedron, then the dodecahedron, then icosahedron, continue back and forth, This rotation through the cube crates the dna molecule"

In sacred geometry the tetrahedron is fire, the hexahedron is earth, the octahedron air, the icosahedron is water, the dodecahedron is prana and the sphere is the void. When studying alchemy they seldom talk about prana because it is scared, you only hear, earth, wind, fire and water. It is said that in the Pythagorean school, if you said the word "dodecahedron" out side of school, they would kill you. That's how sacred this was.

I also see allot of talk here about the golden ratio (phi = 1.6180339...) and the Fibonacci sequence (1,1,2,3,5,8,13...). It is very important to know that one can happen in existence and one can not. I feel very strongly that there exists NO golden mean rectangles or spirals in existence unless they were made synthetically. Nature does not use this pattern and it literally does not no how to because it will go on forever. Going out forever is easier to get past in existence, never having a beginning is a different story. There is no beginning to a golden mean spiral, this is impossible to create in this realm imo.

If you take a the diagonal line, lay it down flat, then complete the rectangle formed with the new extension, you have a golden mean rectangle. To get another rectangle, all you have to do is measure the rectangles shorter edge and plot a distance along the longer side, which makes a square. The area that is left over is another golden mean. You can then take the shorter edge again and plot it along the longer edge to make another, this can go on FOREVER. See the problem here with creation? This cannot not happen in the created realm...

What is existence answer to this problem? The Fibonacci sequence, Life came up with another way, life will always find a way. Its way was to copy the golden ration but in the only way it could. Look what happens when you divide each number of the Fibonacci sequence into the next higher number. By steps 55 and 89, the two are practically identical (to golden mean - 1.6180339...). They eye could not tell the difference at this point. This is very important! The difference between the golden mean/ratio and Fibonacci must be realized to move on, the Fibonacci has a defined beginning, the golden mean/ratio does not.

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

Edited by dpwishy, 11 November 2010 - 07:58 PM.

#27 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,967 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:56 AM

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1289562869
"Figure 8-10 shows the difference between the two. The golden mean spiral is the ideal. It is like God, the Source. As you can see, the top four squares on both drawings are the same size. The difference is in the areas where they originate (the bottom sections of the two diagrams). The bottom of the Fibonacci spiral has an area half the size (.5) of the area above; the golden mean spiral has an area 0.618 the size of the area above. The Fibonacci spiral shown at near right is constructed using six equal squares, where the golden mean spiral starts deeper inside ( actually it never starts, it has been going on forever like God). Even though the originating point is different, they very quickly approximate each other."

This explains a little better the differense between the two...

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

Attached Thumbnails

• spial.jpg

#28 DelphiEx

DelphiEx

As above, so below

• Expired Member
  • 69 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:42 AM

One thing that has fascinated me is how I've seen all sorts of diagrams illustrating beautiful patterns from the julia set, mandlebrot set, golden ratio, tree of life, etc etc. In each and every case, the pictures created by man are 'perfect', while examples of them in nature almost always have flaws or an area of randomness. Even within my own visions, the patterns are never 'perfect' in a man made sense(although this serves to make them more beautiful in my mind).

You sit in the PNW, in the middle of the forest and you see mandlebrot, julia, fibonacci everywhere, but for some reason they are so much more interesting than the ones we create on paper or through computers. I wonder why that is?

Most humans I know find pleasure in squaring off their hedges, leveling their yards out, and racking their rocks back to be perfectly aligned with their sidewalks. For some reason, I kind of find this an affront to nature. But I know that's silly, cause we're also nature...but still...

I recently saw a show on fractals. Did you know you could measure the angles and lengths on a single tree in a forest, and from that data you could calculate the total oxygen consumption of the entire forest? That's because of the fractal nature of things. The entire forest will, on average, be similar to that one tree you measured. From the tiniest shrub to the largest tree. That boggles my mind, hehe.

#29 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,874 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:04 AM

The Repetition of forms and Symmetry is the other most amazing aspect of nature/reality.
Has anyone come across any good books on the Subject of Sacred Geometry? I have mostly found links to some sites but not much in the way of literature as of yet.

#30 usagolden

usagolden

A Tin Can Banana

• OG VIP
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:34 AM

if anyone would like a pdf copy of

Ancient Secret of The Flower of Life, vol. 1 and 2 by Drunvalo Melchizedek

please PM :headbang:

these have a wealth of knowledge, shadow

#31 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:51 AM

Reminds me of the theory of relativity being considered slightly less predictable mathematics than quantum mechanics when applied to this reality. Makes small matter more and large objects interacting observably different and harder to describe due to the ascending movement of creation versus the descending spiral forever that likely doesn't exist. I get your point, and im happy for our differences and appreciate our uniqueness deeply.

It should be noted however, that if one can grasp the proportions represented by Fibonacci and superimpose that knowledge with regular old numerical order, plus recent brilliant realizations about the void being full of energy and emptiness represented by zero, one begins to see reality in a more graphic perspective.

Our perspective is often so limited, its refreshing to find out there is much more behind the scenes that our limited senses dont generally recognize. I'd love to see some cutting edge new fractyl computer generator stuff suddenly open up this realm of understanding more thoroughly. Thanks DP for shedding some light on the subject!

BTW, has anyone seen those crystaline structures that were studied by a Japanese Dr who wrote words on their containers like love or beauty or ugly words and actually thought about whatever was written on it and then under magnification, it was shown that thoughts can influence crystaline formation (paraphrasing of course, but I'll look for that article- twas fascinating). -sorta like creation in action.

Edited by riseabovethought, 12 November 2010 - 02:15 PM.

#32 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,874 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:03 PM

these have a wealth of knowledge, shadow

Yeah, I got those PDFs thanks to Nuggs.
Or at least the links to them.
For some reason I can't get any downloads to work w/ Linux. It never gets anywhere. My computer is all buggy and few things seem to work right.
I have the PDFs downloading but I never get any peers. It used to work but stopped one day.
My Windows browsers are corrupted and wont open and in Linux the browsers work but can't get things to download. F-ing Computers. Read a ton of books and none of them seem to tell you anything of help. :gah::lol:
Off topic tho.:offtopic:
I was just looking through what else came up online and most were sites etc. That and was looking at what Amazon had and was wondering if anyone had read anything worthwhile.
Very interesting stuff.

Edited by Shadowlord, 12 November 2010 - 12:12 PM.

#33 squizzlix

squizzlix

Atlantean Twins

• Expired Member
  • 369 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:15 PM

this topic is most fascinating.
i seemingly have a permanent "hallucination" that
appears to be endless turning gears made of laser like
phosphene images.
i just have to relax my eyes and its there.
and when i wake up from a deep deep sleep i
sometimes am totally enveloped in a sea of this electric beehive,
then the objects in my room start materializing around
me.
i'm a firm believer in the "holographic universe" theory,
mostly because it explains and makes possible everything.
we are nothing more than an illusion, which isn't to say the illusion
isn't important, we come to this maya to learn to be a more
well rounded energy source for the "god head".
recalibration treks into "reality".
we are frequencies being picked up by the earth antenna.
the sacred geometry patterns are the frequencies visualized.
12 root patterns based upon the cycle of the sun (12 astrological signs)
the 13th is the doorway.
that is why 13 is such an important number in mason/illuminati lore.

i personally feel that all 13, though amazing and beautiful,
are simply distractions, and the idea is to look beyond the pattern,
to keep turning the page until there are no patterns,
only light,
light carries the information,
and beyond the light,
we will find ourselves sleeping us awake,
and waking ourselves to sleep.

#34 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,874 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:17 PM

BTW, has anyone seen those crystaline structures that were studied by a Japanese Dr who wrote words on their containers like love or beauty or ugly words and actually thought about whatever was written on it and then under magnification, it was shown that thoughts can influence crystaline formation (paraphrasing of course, but I'll look for that article- twas fascinating). -sorta like creation in action.

I'd like to read that article if you find it R.A.T. Sounds like Herbert's Weirding from Dune. Words and thoughts have a sound and power. Thought as project-able energy wavelengths.
Very Neat.
No wonder positive or negative thoughts/mindframe influences us and our actions and is so pervasive yet overlooked.

#35 squizzlix

squizzlix

Atlantean Twins

• Expired Member
  • 369 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:22 PM

I'd like to read that article if you find it R.A.T. Sounds like Herbert's Weirding from Dune. Words and thoughts have a sound and power. Thought as project-able energy wavelengths.
Very Neat.
No wonder positive or negative thoughts/mindframe influences us and our actions and is so pervasive yet overlooked.

there is a mass experiment happening now and a few more times based on mass meditation and reforming the earth via love.

newrealitytransmission(dot)com.<---didn't wanna link website.

go check em out,
i joined up.
besides i've been seeing elevens everywhere since my true
journey began, so it seemed right!
peace out everyone!!!

#36 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,874 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 November 2010 - 12:26 PM

Thanks Squizzlix.
And I got the PDFs to dowload finally, so hooray there as well!
:lol:

#37 shroom_seeker

shroom_seeker

Still seeking...

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 01:23 PM

I recently read Jeremy Narby's book Cosmic Serpent.. it talks about the sacredness of DNA, it's relation to life on this planet and shamanism around the world. DNA can serve as the stairway between worlds; it connects much with ayahuasca use which is demonstrated in Pablo Amaringo's work, who drew the symbols from vision before being explained by a westerner what DNA is (heh). Over 98% of DNA has largely unknown functions to the western world. ;)

[Direct Link]

Sacred geometry is fascinating, i've seen some with eyes closed on mushrooms, and spice takes me there at another level. I think it is very sacred, perhaps the building blocks of life. It could connect all things and dimensions, when we figure it out better the knowledge may open up travel to space and time.

#38 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 November 2010 - 01:45 PM

Dr. Emoto has amazing pictures of water having been influenced by his team, just before freezing, crystallizing into distinct patterns depending on what word is written on its container. Much more could be dug up on his work, which is pretty cool IMHO.
http://www.floweress...emotowater.html

more pics
http://www.pureinsight.org/node/188

and more on topic
http://www.soulsofdi....nl/water4.html

Edited by riseabovethought, 12 November 2010 - 02:04 PM.

#39 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,967 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 November 2010 - 04:26 PM

I forgot to give one of the most basic aspects that is pretty fundamental and important....

Curved lines are female,
straight lines are male....

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy
  • Arathu likes this

#40 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,967 posts

Donator