75 replies to this topic

#41 ethnobotanist420

ethnobotanist420

Welcome to the Machine

• OG VIP
  • 3,493 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:54 AM

holy shit this thread is out there deep! lol I need to take a nap then come back and read again more thoroughly before i contribute but I just wanted to say excellent thread! i am looking forward to learning more on this subject
:cool:

#42 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,965 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 November 2010 - 05:53 PM

I don't think i quite understand but i am intrigued
metatron's cube gives you the platonic solids which are the building blocks to..?
i look forward to more posts
and to that pdf
keep it coming [faster!]

I was doing some reading/meditation on sacred geometry today and I had an epiphany that I think relates to this question and gives me a better explanation to this question rather than giving you a definition like I did. I apologize but that was the best way I knew at the time. This is what I realized today though...

Our brains are set up in two ways, the left is male and logic based, and the right is female and intuitively based. This is important to know in sacred geometry. It is also important to know, like mentioned above that straight lines are male energy and curved lines are female energies.

Because of our evolution here on earth, and I don't want to go into detail, but our evolution has heavily favored the left male logic side. Although both the male logic side, and the female intuitive side both have access to truth/mystic experiences, its easier to get there on the female side. A good example of this can be the hobby that is studied here at this site, entheogens. Clearly this is a female/intuitive based hobby. The realizations/understandings/experiences defy logic and understanding, its only in the intuitive nature of our hobby that real meaning is found, you can never explain it with logic. I think we can all agree here...

But what is amazing about sacred geometry is that it united both the left and right sides, both the logic and the intuitive. The left side gets satisfied with the number aspect of geometry, proving its legitness in numbers and logic, but the female intuitive side also is very stimulated in the geometry/art/creativity aspect of it. This is very important, you are polarizing the duality of your being, thus making it easier to contact the source.

Nothing bothers me more than when people argue the difference between spirituality and science, because if both are understood correctly, all will realize that in their purest and most true forms, spirituality and science are the same thing. There is no difference, they are both explaining the same thing. This is why sacred geometry is so important, it brings together both the left logic male side, and the right intuitive female side together. This is what I mean when I say that if you truly understand spirituality and if you truly understand science, you will understand that there are no differences, that they are one of the same and try to explain the same thing.

The second realization that came with this epiphany is the visual side. From the first circle, to the first rotation and the seed of life, to the flower of life and so on. Each step you go up, it contains all the information of the first step, plus everything added. When you look in nature you will see all of these, it might not be apparent at first because of layers, but you will see that they are a blend of all of these things together. Once you see this, it brings about a left side, male logic realization where you can see everything as one, everything as the source, everything form the same, because you can see the same underlying patterns, shapes, geometries to everything in existence. Its just these things are so overlapped, its hard to see these, but if you study this you can begin to see the separate layers. The platonic solids are a good example in Metatron's cube, try to see them all when given the Metatron's cube, its hard eh? But as shown above, we all know that they are all there. This is not because of an intuitive experience/feeling, but from pure logic....

Try to explain to everyone that we are one, that we are all the same because you have felt it in an experience that you had with entheogens. There is no way to show the oneness there, its a personal/intuitive experience that only you can know and understand, it has to be experienced. But when you can logically see how all of creation is connected geometrically, you can come to this same realization through logic, the male/left side, and not through intuitive feelings. This could be explained as the scientific way....

Now can we see why this is so important, look at the potential this has to offer you, to me its the same potential that this hobby of entheogens has to offer, contact with the source......

I hope I can convey my epiphany correctly?
I felt it with every fiber of my being...

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

Edited by dpwishy, 15 November 2010 - 06:08 PM.

#43 McDozd

McDozd

In this moment

• Expired Member
  • 3,660 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 06:58 PM

Very deep DP. Thanks for sharing sounds about right on.
:eusa_clap
Mc

#44 raveneye

raveneye

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 511 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:34 PM

That was a great explanation.
Simple.
Makes perfect sense.

thanks

#45 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,873 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 November 2010 - 08:12 PM

Resonates w/ a lot of the insights I have gained as well.
Thanks DP, I've learned a lot already and Nuggs link to the PDFs have been extremely interesting as well.
:cool:

#46 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,965 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 November 2010 - 06:48 AM

Thank you :)

I know you have heard me say this many times over the years, but its so true. The student is the teacher and the teacher is the student, there is no difference. You teach me love and compassion and in doing so, you will learn what compassion and love is. Its just how the cosmos works....

I made this thread hoping to find someone I could bounce questions off of, and in doing so by answering other questions, I have come to some of the greatest insights and realization/understandings I have ever gained in this field. It truly is amazing, thank you guys so much.

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy
  • mjroom likes this

#47 McDozd

McDozd

In this moment

• Expired Member
  • 3,660 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 10:52 AM

Thank you DP!! I hope you don't stop. This thread is so intriguing it has me checking on it everyday.
:loveeyes:
Mc

#48 rocketman

rocketman

Mycotopiate

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,602 posts

Donator

Posted 16 November 2010 - 04:53 PM

Wasnt it you and I discussing the golden ratio and fibonacci numbers like a couple of years back? Maybe it was Bucky? There is a thread that exists or existed a while back :)

#49 ethnobotanist420

ethnobotanist420

Welcome to the Machine

• OG VIP
  • 3,493 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 November 2010 - 08:14 AM

Ok. so What I see here is perfect mathematics. A set of rules that allows you to construct perfect and infinite geometrical shapes. I also see a lot of this in nature; like the first thing that came to me was how a cell divides.... then I saw the resemblance to galaxies...

Sp what I am grasping from this is that theses perfect rules are the rules god used in creating everything from nothing. basically starting to perceive different directions and such... now am I correct to assume that all nature follows these basic rules?
Am I way off? lol

So far that is what I grasp but I hope to grasp more. This seems to be infinite and the studying could continue forever....I'm so confused lol

Am I on the right track?

#50 rocketman

rocketman

Mycotopiate

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,602 posts

Donator

Posted 17 November 2010 - 01:06 PM

Here tis http://mycotopia.net...lden-ratio.html

#51 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,965 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 December 2010 - 09:19 PM

Lets keep this thread rolling here...

In sacred geometry, the circle represents God, it represents pure consciousness, the infinite, spirit. The square represents matter, the world of form, the finite. One of the most sacred images in sacred geometry is the circle squared. It shows that God is in man, that spirit informs matter, that the infinite expresses through the finite. The perimeter of the square and the circumference of the circle are the same.
http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1291774612

Want to see something cool about the circle squared? The perimeter of the square and the circumference of the circle are the same. First we start off by choosing our numbers. In this example I used 4 inches for my circles diameter. To get the circumference, we times the diameter by Pi. Once we do that, we divide that number by 4, thus giving us the lengths of a square who's sides are equal to the circumference of the circle.

I then like to draw my square first with a ruler, its easier to find center points. Once I draw my square, I find the center and draw my circle with a compass, first making sure that the compass is accurate against a ruler. So now we have a 4 inch diameter circle, and a square with the lengths of 3.1 inches with the same center point.

Now we take the compass and draw a circle inside that perfectly touches the lengths of the square. Next we draw a horizontal line across the mid point of the square, cutting it in half. The ends of this horizontal line are drawn to meet the north center point on the bigger circle. This will form a pyramid.

Now we put the compass on the top of the pyramid and draw a circle who's radius is from the apex of the pyramid to the top square line.

We are left with this, I colored in the two circles we drew and the pyramid.

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1291773920

Now what does this all mean? Well if you take the two circles we made, the one inside the square and the one at the top of the pyramid, these are the exact earth/moon proportions in miles. Oh, and that pyramid, its the exact angle of the great pyramid in Giza; 51 degree's 51 minutes, 24 seconds.....

When I first learned this, I got pretty scared. I actually drove to my brother in laws, who got his masters in math. We worked out all the math and to his astonishment also, it was perfect. This implications of this are major, does that mean that only certain proportions of cosmic bodies can exist? I have been told that all the planets in our solar system and their moons are found in the geometries. Think about the implications here...

Now lets look at one of the most popular images ever created, The Vitruvian Man by Leonardo da Vinci. Lets take the man out of it for right now, even though he is VERY important. It is said that this is the most accurate human proportion every created. This isn't by accident. The body is the measuring stick in the universe. All the ratios found in creation are in the body also.

But lets take the man out of here for a second. We are left with a square and a circle who's bottoms touch each other. But the centers are off center, everything in sacred geometry comes back to one, comes back to a center. So any sacred geometrist who saw this image, would see the code and connect its center points. What happens when we do? Do you see anything familiar? ;) We get the circle squared, one of the holiest images, which also holds the earth/moon proportions and the angle of the great pyramid, and endless other information. I am trying to keep this as simple as possible, so that's all that's going to be presented at the moment, but there is far more information encoded here.

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1291773920

These center points were off center for a reason, this is major knowledge, secret knowledge. Knowledge that the church would also kill you for, it was in their best interest to code their work....

I leave it there for tonight,
love you guys..

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

Attached Thumbnails

• circle.jpg
  • picture%2029.gif
  • draw.jpg
  • 432px-Uomo_Vitruviano.jpg

Edited by dpwishy, 07 December 2010 - 09:43 PM.

#52 King Ebenezer

King Ebenezer

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 659 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 10:07 PM

Great stuff as usual wishy, thanks! :rasta:

#53 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,965 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 December 2010 - 11:37 AM

Figured this pictured belonged in this thread,
this is a pretty old painting.
Its of the Source creating existence,
using sacred geometry of course!

I like how he has one foot out of the context of creation.
I don't know if this is the artists intention of not,
but to me that symbolizes that this being exists and is beyond this creation.
Showing it's magnificence....

http://mycotopia.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=201926&stc=1&d=1291912564

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

Attached Thumbnails

• godgeo.jpg

#54 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 3,852 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:25 PM

I think I know where you're going here. Next you might discuss the sacred geometric proportions in the human body and those implications. When I first saw this, I was and still am, absolutely fascinated.

This information can be found in the Kabala I think as well. In fact, I think many people have found its knowledge in religious texts, giving the religion all the credit, when really the knowledge itself is where its at. Its been carefully hidden for ages but now in the 'Information Age,' its way harder to keep it cloaked effectively. Really great stuff, intellectually stimulating to say the least. Thanks DP.

#55 Mr Kush

Mr Kush

Wild Cactus Child

• Expired Member
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 08:31 PM

[Direct Link]

Theirs 3 parts...

EDIT: oops! I mean theirs 4 parts, if you like where he is going..

Edited by Mr Kush, 11 December 2010 - 09:49 PM.

• Alder Logs likes this

#56 usagolden

usagolden

A Tin Can Banana

• OG VIP
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 11:09 PM

i dig that pic of the creator, dp

on The Vitruvian Man drawing
if the message was hidden by putting the man off center
do you gain anything from moving him back to the center?

#57 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,965 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 December 2010 - 12:16 PM

on The Vitruvian Man drawing
if the message was hidden by putting the man off center
do you gain anything from moving him back to the center?

You get the circled squared.

In sacred geometry, the circle represents God, it represents pure consciousness, the infinite, spirit. The square represents matter, the world of form, the finite. One of the most sacred images in sacred geometry is the circle squared. It shows that God is in man, that spirit informs matter, that the infinite expresses through the finite. So not only are you showing this, but putting the human in the middle.

Thats a pretty big statement, and dangerous statement for that time. Not only is that statement there, with the man inside it. But also like mentioned above, it shows earth/moon proportions. Angle of Giza pyramid. And tons of other info that is kinda to complex with what is just given here. Also the man inside it is the most proportionately accurate drawing of the body, that's said to ever be created.

As riseabovethought mentioned above, these ratio's and proportions in the body are major. All the same ratios and proportions that create everything in existence are found in the body. The body is literally the measuring stick for the universe....

This is all said inside that drawing when you put the center points together.

In divine friendship,
your brother,
-wishy

Edited by dpwishy, 12 December 2010 - 12:27 PM.

#58 XQCO

XQCO

KNOW THYSELF

• Expired Member
  • 269 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 12:19 PM

This thread is amazing. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Thank you so much for starting this DP.
  • Skywatcher likes this

#59 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,247 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 October 2016 - 08:35 PM

[Direct Link]

• Skywatcher likes this

#60 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

Shiitake Novice 206 Logs

• OG VIP
  • 9,247 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 October 2016 - 08:42 PM

[Direct Link]

Theirs 3 parts...

EDIT: oops! I mean theirs 4 parts, if you like where he is going..

Here's all four parts together in one video:

[Direct Link]

• SteampunkScientist likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!