• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 Luckyloser

Luckyloser

fiction poster

• Expired Member
  • 715 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:49 PM

So I turned a buddy on to what I've been reading about acetone....yesterday he gifted me about a gram of what he called dry sift hash...came from trim that he ran through bubble bags.

I show up today and he has some dark ass shatter that he used the dry sift hash in a acetone wash. All I have to say is hang on to your seats. The original strain was OX. What would you say he should expect return to be when using the the dry sift hash to start (%) ?1414547042560.jpg
  • kcmoxtractor likes this

#62 MagicWaffle

MagicWaffle

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 12:23 PM

Looks like Opium shatter Luckloser, bubblehash is really nice to smoke. Gives a very nice relaxed high, this stuff will launch you like a rocket into the chair maybe :-). In some time I will decarboxyilate my dried clippings in the oven and also try a acetone wash and see what we can extract ! I will keep you posted by then.

The amount of resin really depends on the strain, growing time and blooming time. I seemed to read somewhere that when you have your plants blooming/mature long enough that the terpenes will be fully developed (smelling chemicals). This is a nice site to see lab results of strains and their contents:
http://www.greenhous...s-profiles.html

Peace
Waffle

Edited by MagicWaffle, 01 November 2014 - 12:26 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!