55 replies to this topic

#21 Bulk

Bulk

Plausibly Deniable

• Expired Member
  • 2,043 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 03:59 PM

Has anyone one both to compare? Cheers. :hippie:

I've had both BHO and ISO oil. the BHO is the best shit I've ever smoked in my life.....

STONED FOR HOURS ON END!!!!!

Never tried Naptha.... herd it pulled a lot of extra junk.... guess it was the opposite.
Who Knew?

:edit:
From the man's mouth
"Many solvents can be used. I like to use pure naphtha but it costs $500 for a 45-gallon drum. You can use 99% isopropyl alcohol, which you can find in your local drug stores. Alcohol absorbs more chlorophyll from the plant material than naphtha does. This gives oils made with alcohol a darker colour but does not diminish the potency of the oil to any noticeable degree. Ether, naphtha or butane and many other solvents can produce oils that are amber and transparent"

Edited by Bulk, 15 December 2010 - 04:06 PM.

#22 clownfish159

clownfish159

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 312 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:49 PM

Bumpage, how is your friends mother doing with the treatments? I hope they are at least killing her pain and slowing tumor growth! Looking forward to hearing good news!

#23 Guitardude

Guitardude

No Additional Ingredients

• Expired Member
  • 567 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 04:19 PM

My girl and I donate to various organizations that deal with terminal illness... One guy that received our medicine was in later stages of lung cancer... he smoked cigarettes and weed.... We encouraged him to get into vaporizing and to give up smoking altogether.... He got a volcano and gave up tobacco and vaped globs of weed from us.... we gave him top shelf all summer...
The guy goes in to get an ex-ray after a few months of treatment and his lungs are clear... The doctor told me this while scratching his head.... they don't know what happened to the cancer....
Since then the doctor had been calling us every time he runs across someone who might benefit....
Rick Simpson oil is very good... it is usually served in needle-less syringes and dosed daily... a single medium sized one goes for much... but they are becoming more and more available out here as people catch on that this herb heals... here is the Rick Simpson story... very good film... it also has his tek too....

[Direct Link]

I know the oil will help her.... I send u good healing vibes and first hand knowledge that it has worked..
Peace
GD

Another topiate and I recently did a cold acetone extraction on cannabis bud... I am thinking this process may be cleaner than naptha, iso and butane....

Edited by Guitardude, 05 January 2011 - 04:33 PM.

• MrGumball likes this

#24 MrGumball

MrGumball

show me do it

• OG VIP
  • 2,339 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:02 PM

My girl and I donate to various organizations that deal with terminal illness.

Very kind of you.

#25 paph

paph

Future Sailor

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,528 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 January 2011 - 06:10 PM

Awesome work Freq, Much love to you bro.:bow:

#26 kcmoxtractor

kcmoxtractor

Halloween Terror

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,759 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 January 2011 - 01:04 PM

I second that cold acetone is the cleanest method I have used to date.

The thread that I posted used trim material and still came out super high
quality. I recently made some from buds with a friend but passed out :lol: before
it was ready for use. :roll:

#27 twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,872 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 02:35 PM

I had only just heard of phoenix tears. I am reading more into different teks to find what may be the best or best for what uses. My friend was just told she has her 4th bout with cervicle/uteran type cancer. She didnt think she had anything left to get cancer on.A little funny she made but this time is wrecking her. She wants to stay around for all her "kids" ect. and the fact she has changed diet and is doing everything she should to keep healthy.

She is aware of medicinal pot and does use it occasionaly already but I am trying to prepare for it and get some back stock to help her through these times. I have recently read about eating/juicing raw cannabis leaves for cbd's and I know about waterhash of course and have been reading about extracting different properties in different ways and then mixing them to make the best working meds for the certain person. I know we will both learn alot when it comes down to it.

Glad you are helping your friend out.

#28 procell

procell

OU812 ?

• OG VIP
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 02:44 PM

Well I was interested in finding some good quality naptha and came across this;

Restriction on sale and use of Naphtha:
No person shall either acquire, store and / or sell Naphtha, without a licence,
No person shall either use or help in any manner the use of Naphtha except

And was full blown gonzo confused until I saw this;

GOVERNMENT OF TAMIL NADU

Hee hee glad we are not in India . . . .

#29 twoguysupnorth

twoguysupnorth

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,872 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 03:17 PM

LOL, talk about a scare :)

#30 Frequency

Frequency

Code Demon

• Expired Member
  • 1,704 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:32 PM

quality. I recently made some from buds with a friend but passed out :lol: before

Links KCMO? Would love to check it out! :)

Thanks everyone for their comments and well-wishes. Our friend mother is still with us and fighting strong. Keep in mind she did not smoke cannabis recreationally and does not enjoy being high. She found this factor to be too much to use daily. Sad. We hope she can gradually increase her dosage but she seems discouraged that this is where her cure lies. Seems to be up to the individual's own tolerance how much they can ingest without feeling the psychoactive effects, albeit in this case it was simply too much for her to use practically.

We'll keep fightin' :heart:

#31 microscopeman

microscopeman

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 576 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 08:18 PM

Can you report on how the treatment goes? If I had cancer I'd have a house full of buds growing to cure myself and I don't even smoke pot (often). If you keep it up every day, you will eventually not get high any more. Instead of taking 1g once a day take 1/20th of a g 20 times a day.. Next week 1/20th of a g 40 times a day etc...

#32 Frequency

Frequency

Code Demon

• Expired Member
  • 1,704 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:12 PM

You have the basic treatment regimen down. Work your way up week-by-week until you're at a gram per day without feeling so medicated you can't function properly. His mom doesn't smoke cannabis at all. Not once in her life, so it was quite an adjustment you see. Thanks for your support microscopeman :heart:

#33 Defiance

Defiance

Trainee

• OG VIP
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 11:22 PM

Hi Frequency! You're doing Good Work here.

You mentioned that your extract is 90% THC but I wonder how you've eliminated the other cannabinoids? I've only ever seen pure THC come out of a flash column, am I missing something or is this a Really Pure broad spectrum extract?

#34 microscopeman

microscopeman

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 576 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:25 PM

Hi Frequency! You're doing Good Work here.

You mentioned that your extract is 90% THC but I wonder how you've eliminated the other cannabinoids? I've only ever seen pure THC come out of a flash column, am I missing something or is this a Really Pure broad spectrum extract?

I think he is estimating about 90% active pollen. IMO you want all the cannabinoids to help you along the way.

#35 microscopeman

microscopeman

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 576 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:30 PM

Store bought acetone is normally extremely dirty with carcinogens IMO. The only problem with NAPTHA is the slight water content...

#36 tucool

tucool

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:40 AM

Helping the sick. It doesn't get any more noble than that.

Deep respect.

#37 justweed

justweed

Friend of the Devil

• Validating
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 12:49 AM

Store bought acetone is normally extremely dirty with carcinogens IMO. The only problem with NAPTHA is the slight water content...

Problem with water for a thc extraction what?

#38 alycewander

alycewander

Learning to fly...

• Expired Member
  • 420 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:27 PM

:bow: thanks freq!
  • Frequency likes this

#39 microscopeman

microscopeman

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 576 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 03:49 PM

Problem with water for a thc extraction what?

No problems with THC extraction

#40 simpleman

simpleman

Screaming at the Moon

• Expired Member
  • 213 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 02:55 AM

Bump. Anything new to report on this therapy?

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!