• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Invader Zim

Invader Zim

Cisco Certified Stoner

• Expired Member
  • 592 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 06:30 PM

last night bout 5-6ish some chicks showed up and wanted to trip with me so we all dosed 4 hits of L each and prepared to have a good time. we chit chatted and played around, smoked a few bowls, turned on some psy trance and waited for it to all kick in. nothing special for the next couple hours cept more frolicking and playing. after we all started to feel it in our bodies the party changed a little, it got really giggly and seemed like all the chicks turned really blonde for awhile lol....we toked a lil more pot and continued to frolick and play. took lots of pics (tho i cant post any without incriminating anyone) bout 11:00 they decided to head out to get some more herb....but never came back lol. another hour passes by while im sitting in topia chat bs'n with everyone (btw im trippin pretty good at the time, most of the words and sentences were waving around like flags) then 2 more of my good friends show up with a 30 pack and a 1/8th of dank. so we toke up and begin to widdle away at the 30 pack. good times...by the time they left (around 2am) i was drunk, trippin, sssstoned and starving...grabbed some munchies. turned on Tibetan Buddhist Monks - Chanting Of Gayatri Mantra (bout 65 min's of chanting) and set it to loop and layed down on my comfy couch with a big fuzzy blanket and a satin pillow. dont remember much after that as apparently i fell asleep.

been noticing lots of bad trip reports lately...figured i'd share a good trip report just so new users might not think that its all bad :)

set and setting, set and setting, be prepared and plan ahead...you will have fun :)

#2 {Mr}fLoYd

{Mr}fLoYd

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 209 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:39 PM

a good report indeed, too bad the chicks never came back :flash: :dance: . i assume they are OK.

#3 hogwild

hogwild

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 06 April 2006 - 10:52 PM

Im glad to see some good trip reports. i was trippin on the mushies last saturday with a a couple of girls and a friends brother (whom i despise) decided to show up out of nowhere at the place we were hangin out at, he sent one of the girls into a pretty negative trip but nothing i couldnt talk her out of... I myself enjoyed my trip thoroughly as did the other girl that was with me. 2/3 isnt bad right? lol.

#4 Invader Zim

Invader Zim

Cisco Certified Stoner

• Expired Member
  • 592 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 09:14 PM

lol ya they made it ok, apparently the herb never came through and they got stuck at one of the chicks houses...said it wasnt all bad tho. hog i would say 2/3'rd is pretty damn good :)

#5 shimmy

shimmy

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 318 posts

Posted 07 April 2006 - 09:23 PM

haha i saw the devil when i closed my eyes and when they were open 5 dark figures were standing over me and one was crawling towards me as i was laying on the couch it was quite intense gotta love mescaline:dance:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!