• Expired Member
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 12:46 AM

dont know if linking to sources is ok here but:
*removed*

these cuttings seem fat and plump.

Sorry crimson binome!!

had to remove the link you posted.

yes, we would appreciate if you did'nt source to places of buisness.
expecially ones that sell the same products that our sponsors do.

Thank You!!:smokin:

#22 cym

cym

Forming Member

• OG VIP
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:36 AM

not trying to jack your thread but im in the same boat. (bridgesii first timer)

didnt see the sense in creating a whole nother thread.

and was wondering, how long does a typical cactus experience last (duration)?

#23 crimson binome

crimson binome

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:25 AM

well my first brew is underway. about 3 pounds of fresh cacti. wish me luck!

#24 Achtwan

Achtwan

Sovereign

• Validating
  • 336 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:38 AM

a typical tea can last from 10-16 hrs....
or longer depending on how much,how potent,how sensitive you are etc..

you should set aside an entire day for the experience,and a full day to recover.

i like to start in the early afternoon.

ymmv.

#25 Achtwan

Achtwan

Sovereign

• Validating
  • 336 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:40 AM

oh,and good luck.

bridgessi is just beautiful.

#26 crimson binome

crimson binome

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:51 AM

i pureed it ina blender and put it on a low simmer until the mixture homogenized. now to slow boil for 3-4 hours!

#27 crimson binome

crimson binome

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:09 PM

coming up on 3rd hour of boil. the liquid is very cloudy white.:eusa_danc

#28 Irishlion

Irishlion

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:16 PM

I do like Mycobri's tek. Its a damn good one. But, its gonna be thick and hard to filter since you pureeed it.

Also, did I see that right you tead 3 pounds of bridgesii for your first cactus ride. dude thats like 1300 to 1500 fresh grams. THATS NOT GONNA BE GENTLE LOL. Thats gonna be a fucking ride to remember belive that, especially it being your first ever cactus ride. As long as you pass the gateway on this dose then you "should" be ok.
  • Coopdog likes this

#29 crimson binome

crimson binome

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:22 PM

I do like Mycobri's tek. Its a damn good one. But, its gonna be thick and hard to filter since you pureeed it.

Also, did I see that right you tead 3 pounds of bridgesii for your first cactus ride. dude thats like 1300 to 1500 fresh grams. THATS NOT GONNA BE GENTLE LOL. Thats gonna be a fucking ride to remember belive that, especially it being your first ever cactus ride. As long as you pass the gateway on this dose then you "should" be ok.

ok. now i'm kinda concerned. perhaps i will only drink 75% of the reduction. dont wanna overdo it.

#30 Irishlion

Irishlion

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:25 PM

ok. now i'm kinda concerned. perhaps i will only drink 75% of the reduction. dont wanna overdo it.

one pound is 454 grams, you tea'd 3 pounds, thats 1360 fresh grams. THATS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to much for a beginer but, I will say this, it will break you through. It will scare the fuck out of you, it will be the single most beautiful expereince you will ever have, it will also be the most intense. It will be something to remember. You should have only started with 600 to 800 fresh grams for a noob to cactus but, I like your style.

Go for it, give it a shot and see where it leads if you think you can handle it.
  • Coopdog likes this

#31 Irishlion

Irishlion

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:30 PM

I wasn't gonna come into this thread because you have been helped by such good peeps, but, they forgot to mention 2 you that you are about to embark on the most intese ride you have ever taken if you drink all that.

P.S.Mods, VIPS and General members: When dealing with noobs to cactus make sure you always tell them to start out around 600 to 800 fresh grams of bridgesii. 1300 fresh grams is WAYYYYYYYYYYYY to much to handle for a noob. yawl trying to set him insane LMAO :eusa_danc:nana::heartbeat Cause I gaurentee if he drinks all the being his first ride ever on cactus and it seems he doesn't have much expereince tripping at all its gonna freak him the fuck out, especially the peak when he deals with the gateway. When all his repressed shit comes to the surface, you must be prepared for that before undertaking such a dose.

I am all about taking big doses but, even I have limits for noobs. 1000 grams is a good breakthrough for a noob and god forbid he actually has some old stressed bridgesii cause its gonna rock his ass hard @ 600 if it is and 800 will blow his mind.

#32 crimson binome

crimson binome

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:36 PM

one pound is 454 grams, you tea'd 3 pounds, thats 1360 fresh grams. THATS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY to much for a beginer but, I will say this, it will break you through. It will scare the fuck out of you, it will be the single most beautiful expereince you will ever have, it will also be the most intense. It will be something to remember. You should have only started with 600 to 800 fresh grams for a noob to cactus but, I like your style.

Go for it, give it a shot and see where it leads if you think you can handle it.

how about no? maybe i can reduce it to 4 cups and do 2 cups and save 2? someone gimme an idea on how to dose this without ending up in the front yard chewing on a tree.
  • Coopdog likes this

#33 Irishlion

Irishlion

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 01:40 PM

how about no? maybe i can reduce it to 4 cups and do 2 cups and save 2? someone gimme an idea on how to dose this without ending up in the front yard chewing on a tree.

Yeah dude LOL might wanna give that a go LMAO.
  • Coopdog likes this

#34 crimson binome

crimson binome

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:01 PM

oh god. this is easily the most evil tasting thing in the world.....:(

#35 Freaky

Freaky

Head Editor

• Expired Member
  • 12,219 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:21 PM

Please start a thread in storming the gates forum for us to read about your experience. :eusa_pray

I'm interested in reading :)

#36 Irishlion

Irishlion

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:24 PM

oh god. this is easily the most evil tasting thing in the world.....:(

Yes but, the expereince is worth wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than the price you pay for the taste.

#37 simpleman

simpleman

Screaming at the Moon

• Expired Member
  • 213 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:28 PM

hahaha man i love your attitude Irish. Have fun Crimson!

Yes but, the expereince is worth wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than the price you pay for the taste.

True that!

Edited by simpleman, 11 February 2011 - 03:36 PM.

#38 riseabovethought

riseabovethought

innerspace explorer

• App Administrator
  • 4,035 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:51 PM

Thats some funny shit. Im laughing my ass off!

Well, you heard it from the man himself, so I'd just drink half your tea bro. Freeze the other half for a 2nd dose another day. Let us know how it goes!

#39 cym

cym

Forming Member

• OG VIP
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 03:45 PM

hell yeah.
have a blast brotha.

#40 Irishlion

Irishlion

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 04:12 PM

well u should be getting your ass kicked pretty good right about now, so how is it?:eusa_danc

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!