• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 crimson binome

crimson binome

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:09 PM

well u should be getting your ass kicked pretty good right about now, so how is it?:eusa_danc

http://mycotopia.net...experience.html

#42 crimson binome

crimson binome

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 352 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:10 PM

would someone please point me to a guide on the capsuling method?

#43 PsychonautPower

PsychonautPower

Mycotopiate

• Validating
  • 613 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 12:19 PM

[quote name='(also i dont want a digital scale lying around if the man comes knocking). any advice is appreciated.[/QUOTE']

Cops came in my house and saw my huge scale that i weigh pounds of dro on and I was like "Oh I just use that to weigh out food" And that was that. No problems.

#44 coleman318

coleman318

MycoStudious

• Free Member
  • 524 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 10:13 AM

For anyone else reading this down the road, just because you brew a heavy dose doesn’t mean you have to consume a heavy dose. I have a hard time getting things down even dried mushroom fruits. I always prepare more than I want and I get the opportunity to dose more hour or two in if I don’t feel like I am where I was aiming to be. There is a chance that once in the trip the dose taken was light and instead of bashing your head in for 8 hours trying to accept the light experience when you could just down one more cup of tea to get where you wanted to be instead of compromising.
  • Coopdog likes this

#45 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,545 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 October 2018 - 12:40 PM

Here I was all excited to start pounding out a long response to this thread and the last post from the OP was Feb 2011 lol. I bet they had one hell of a ride and I sure wish I had gotten to read that trip report because the "beginner" doses being advised would have brought on one hell of a mind bender. 

• Myc likes this

#46 coleman318

coleman318

MycoStudious

• Free Member
  • 524 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 09:34 PM

I thought it was interesting how people were saying oh cactus is easy on the mind and high doses are more forgiving than mushrooms and lsd, then everyone is like woah woah that is going to fuck you up. lol you can see the slight confusion.

Sorry for tricking you coop!

Edited by coleman318, 26 October 2018 - 09:35 PM.

• Coopdog likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!