• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Dreamspace Transient

• Expired Member
  • 572 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 12:17 AM

So I dont really like ingesting things that I do not grow but, after much thought, some pills on hand, and a good woman to ride with I figured.....What the hell. Ill let ya'll know how it goes. :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

-Ped

#2 Guest_freakachino_*

Guest_freakachino_*

Posted 09 April 2006 - 07:53 AM

I've also never tried it. Hope ya have a great time :)

#3 Guest_pissybee_*

Guest_pissybee_*

Posted 09 April 2006 - 07:58 AM

That looks like some herbal ecstasy or a vitamin, not like any MDMA pill I have ever seen.. Usually MDMA pills are round, not those horsepill shapes..

#4 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 07:59 AM

a good woman to ride

:lol:

#5 lyqwyd

lyqwyd

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 658 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 09:55 AM

perhaps a gigantic dose of molly, PB? if so, enjoy urself. better buy some chew toys. they do look a lil green in that pic tho... and NICE FUCKIN AVATAR PB, that was the first dead poster i ever bought.

#6 Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Dreamspace Transient

• Expired Member
  • 572 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 03:02 AM

Fawk Yea!

It goes a little something like this....

So... we had 4 of them little bad boys you saw in the photo.

7:00pm
rolls around and down they go (just one each). We had frairly empty stomachs (I dont know if this affects anything with X but I wasn't sure).

7:30pm. We had been laying on the couch watching some adult swim since 7pm and I wasnt really feeling anything much, slight change of perceptions, some wierd vibes (similar to the mush mush takeoff), and thats about it. My girl on the other hand was really starting to feel it and decided that it was time to cancel out the TV. So we shut that bitch off and hit the lights. I put on some trance. Godskitchen Anthems CD3 set to be precise. If you like listening to that kinda stuff I HIGHLY recommend you check it out. Perect for those journeys.

8:00pm I finally start rolling pretty good and my girl is well on her way, way ahead of me. On that note... It has been a long know fact that it takes me at least half an hour to an hour longer than her to get going after taking mushies so I guess I should have applied it here as well. Anyone have any similar experiences with other peeps that it takes you alot longer (an hour sometimes) to start trippin? Anyways... back to the night

8:15pm I was feeling PRETTY damn good... I was always told that you just want to touch and be touched when you're rollin' but I never knew what that was like..... Until now. We were on the couch rolling around and fondling each other like mad. Clothes come off, more rubbing, then off to the bedroom :D, and started doing the nasty thing. Ladies and gentelmen.... let me tell you.... that was AMAZING. Everything was amplified like 10x every feeling and emoting untill finally..... I shouted...... FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!! Kaboom..... Then we just layed there... and were both like UUUUUUHhhhhhh OOOOHhhhhhhhh MMMMMMMMMM OOOOOhhhhhh my GOD!

8:30 We left the room and went back to the living room where the music was playing. The wierd thing was that after my orgasm.... I just felt like my roll just dropped off a cliff..... I still felt pretty damn good but nothing compared to what I felt like before. She was still felling damn good. So we played around a bit more. I whipped out the dope ass memory foam matress and put it in the middle of the living room... That thing was THA shit.... It felt fo damn good to lay on and just roll around on, every time I was on it... there was no way I could just sit still.

8:45 I was pretty much feeling sober again and was decided it was time for round two. I popped the second pill and drank some warm tea. My girl was still felling pretty good so I told her to wait a bit. I grabbed ye old lap top and popped Fear and Loathing in and we laid on the memory foam and were in lala land.

9:00 Still watching the movie and feeling each other up.

9:10 She popped her second pill.

9:15 Im starting to feel pretty damn good again.

9:30 Movie gets shut off and we both start rolling again. I am felling WAY more than I did on the first run and I was feeling SOO good. We are vibing hard... I was always told that you just want to touch and be touched when you're rollin' but I never really knew what that was like..... Until now. Thats all I wanted to do. We were just dancing and rolling on the matress and dancing, ect....

10:00pm The music was (excuse my language) un-fucking-real. I was wild.... I could feel the music in my body and it felt like.... well.... extacy. My ears were merely a gateway for the vibrant energy of the music to touch my soul. The feeling of the music was celestial. It was soo damn cool...... I flipped on the multi colored disco light and things just got better. Words cant describe so I wont even try...

11:00 We pretty much were doing the same same stuff from 10 to 11 so not much detail on that....

The rest of the night was just stellar... nuthing but good feelings.

At around 1:30 am we finally started to come down. Then like an hour after that began to crash out. The messed up thing was that when we would put our heads down and close our eyes for a minute we would have these micro dreams... Realy fast that were like a full dream in 5 minute... wierd shit. Then would wake up after each one.

After about half of that we finally crashed.

I felt a little bit of a hungover type feeling today but nothing too bad. I felt good as gold by 2pm and was really happy. I layed down on the couch around 5pm and had like one more mini wave of those "good feelings"....was pretty cool....

Conclusion.... Absolutely fabulous experience.... I did feel that i got some skimp pills tho.

THE END

-Ped

#7 shadyfigure

shadyfigure

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 271 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 05:43 AM

everyone loves E, it's only bad because it makes you so feel good. twisted irony. I've never seen E that looks like that.

#8 Hidra

Hidra

Botanical Ezpert

• Expired Member
  • 353 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 07:28 AM

That looks like some herbal ecstasy or a vitamin, not like any MDMA pill I have ever seen.. Usually MDMA pills are round, not those horsepill shapes..

here...MDMA is exactly like that...in small capsule...

#9 Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Dreamspace Transient

• Expired Member
  • 572 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 03:07 PM

here...MDMA is exactly like that...in small capsule...

Would area would that be around Hidra? West coast?

Also I forgot to mention another thing. The closest thing that has gotten me to feeling this good was one of my pan cyan experiences. Those shrooms made me feel so damn good that the "feel good" aspect of my experience with them was just shy of X. However, I dont believe that X will ever be able give my mind and spirit that ancient worldy grounding and most awsome subliminal state that the Copelandia:love: :love: :love: will.

I may try it again sometime. Definitely rarely though and next time ill have the REAL good shit...

Peace and love all.

-Ped

#10 Hidra

Hidra

Botanical Ezpert

• Expired Member
  • 353 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 03:38 PM

Would area would that be around Hidra? West coast?

eastern canada

#11 Guest_JT_*

Guest_JT_*

Posted 10 April 2006 - 04:53 PM

c aye n aye d aye?

#12 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,542 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 April 2006 - 06:18 PM

I would like to try E since I have tried every other drug under the sun so a while back I checked out the dance safe page. They have a picture list of all their pills they have been sent and tested. It seems like most the pills have everything in them but MDMA. And the ones that do have MDMA in them are rarely pure but have everything from meth, mda, dxm and even good old caffeine mixed in them. Oddly enough there were no pills tested that contained heroin...myth busted lol. I don't think I would personaly do E unless I was friends with the chemist. Unfortunately all my friends are dumbasses...not a chemist in the bunch :( and I only remember enough chemistry to be dangerous. Looks like I'll never get to do any E. Bummer.

#13 Guest_CiscoKid670_*

Guest_CiscoKid670_*

Posted 10 April 2006 - 06:37 PM

ive tried e more then a couple of times. ive gone through many many diffrent kinds and none of them came in capsules. they were all hard pressed dyed pills. idk if there any better. im sure some of the tabs i had werent anything compareable.
the last good tab i had was a green star. i dont really get a choice in what kinda tabs come around...
i live in nw oregon. where are you getting capsuls?

#14 Hidra

Hidra

Botanical Ezpert

• Expired Member
  • 353 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:06 PM

here, what you get here in pill form is pure crap most of the time now...
give you bad stomach pain/headache...really speedy...
huge uncomfortable comedown, you need a couple days just to get you body back on shape....they are really bad for you

I dont think I would eat any of those...unless it come from a really close friend who know whats in it...

back in the days when the rave scene was pretty much starting here...
the pills were amazing, mostly pure mdma, cleanest trip ever...
you could take 2 of them in a night...party...and the next day go walk around town enjoying the sunshine...sleeping on grass outside all day long..
you didnt feel like shit at all...

now its just crap...I doubt there is barely any mdma in those now...

every once in a while, there is pure mdma in capsule form...but again...its always in small quantities, and people are keeping them for themself...

Attached Thumbnails

• mdma.jpg

#15 Guest_CiscoKid670_*

Guest_CiscoKid670_*

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:49 PM

ive got one picture...
blue ladie.

Attached Thumbnails

• blue ladie.jpg

#16 Guest_CiscoKid670_*

Guest_CiscoKid670_*

Posted 10 April 2006 - 08:57 PM

thizz and mushroom. i want try it. i dont think i would want to eat more then half a eighth though. more would seem to be too much
along with the e.

#17 Spark

Spark

OG

• Free Member
  • 874 posts

Posted 10 April 2006 - 10:52 PM

i can see your fingerprints :reb:

#18 Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Dreamspace Transient

• Expired Member
  • 572 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 01:49 AM

I It seems like most the pills have everything in them but MDMA. And the ones that do have MDMA in them are rarely pure but have everything from meth, mda, dxm and even good old caffeine mixed in them.

That what i hear ALOT... one of the reasons I was very reluctant.... but like I said, what the hell...

I just highly doubt I will do it again unless I am very assured that the source and content is tits.

I think the ones we had had a very small ammount. I hate it how people lie. He claimed "pure" and it was "the Shit" .Im gonna have words to the sonofabitch who ripped her off for them if I ever see him.

They supposedly came from somewhere on the west coast, but who the hell knows.

#19 Invader Zim

Invader Zim

Cisco Certified Stoner

• Expired Member
  • 592 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 09:26 AM

eh...even if they did have mdma in them like you said it would have been a very very small amount...those looked like 00 pills, they hold like 1000mg...100mg of mdma is enough especially for a first time. also i would imagine that if you had a good dose of mdma at 7pm...you'd have been up rolling hard for atleast 8-9 hours. be careful man, i usually only fuck with pressed pills as i can actually taste them, always ask to lick it before you by it, if it tastes mediciny (like aspirin or tylenol) dont buy it. if it tastes like licking battery acid and you are forced to make a face like someone shoved 20 lemons in your mouth at the same time....thats what mdma tastes like heh. it should also burn a little...if you hold it under your tounge. remember it is a amphetamine.

#20 I_am_me

I_am_me

Odderator

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,228 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 09:37 AM

There is plenty of good rolls and pure mdma goin around out there though....

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!