• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#21 whitedeath

whitedeath

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 193 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 11:20 AM

I've tried it twice. I loved it, but I don't think I'll do it again. I can't think of anyone I know who gets them who I trust enough to take them from. The artifical aspect of it bothers me too. Honestly, I just don't really feel safe with X.

#22 Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Dreamspace Transient

• Expired Member
  • 572 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 11:49 AM

Thanks for the great tip Zim! Always appreciated and helps us from getting jipped.

There is plenty of good rolls and pure mdma goin around out there though....

I dont doubt it....

I just gotta weed out the crap ones.... For the next time.

I can see how someone could easily get ahold of some real good solid pills, say like 100 good ones for example, then grind up up and cut um with some bullshit and make 300 capsules. Pretty simple and low if you ask me. They better watch out for the Karma Police.

#23 FLcubiefan

FLcubiefan

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 88 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 12:48 PM

The candy raver in me used to roll all the time for about 3 years. Kind of made me dumb all the time, but it was fun. I tryed it not too long ago.. and it was the same ole thing x50 for the lack of use for a long period... I would much rather eat mushies for what is IMO a very similiar experience.. much cheaper.. much healthier... much more safe. People get cracked out on E besides.

P.S. White butterfly pills are some sort of herbal estrogen... NOT xtc

#24 FLcubiefan

FLcubiefan

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 88 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 12:50 PM

Thanks for the great tip Zim! Always appreciated and helps us from getting jipped.

I dont doubt it....

I just gotta weed out the crap ones.... For the next time.

I can see how someone could easily get ahold of some real good solid pills, say like 100 good ones for example, then grind up up and cut um with some bullshit and make 300 capsules. Pretty simple and low if you ask me. They better watch out for the Karma Police.

And the only time i ever decided to sell pills i got pretty randomly searched and arrested. pffft

#25 Guest_CiscoKid670_*

Guest_CiscoKid670_*

Posted 11 April 2006 - 01:04 PM

i use mdma about once every two weeks. i enjoy it a lot. and i see the kind of tabs Hidra was talking about, speedy, stomach ache, head ache, etc..
but then again i go through a lot of pills that are simply amazing. usually i will buy pills in somewhat of a large amount, cos i can always sell em ;), knowing how good they are from previous experiences and word from other people.
ive seen a lot of diffrent tabs, and ive learned there are like 3 or 4 people somewhere makeing a TON of exctasy. most of them come from the same guy. all his tabs have this rivet on the bottom. strange. but thats how i can tell weither a tabs from this person or not.
there are a lot of highschool kids around here where i live that go through a LOT of e. seems to be becoming more and more popular.

#26 Gamera

Gamera

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 331 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 01:09 PM

I took it like crazy back in 85-86. Scored a bunch from a psychiatrist just after it got scheduled. Pure white powder. Sold some, did a bunch. God I miss MDMA . . .

#27 Guest_CiscoKid670_*

Guest_CiscoKid670_*

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:06 PM

wow thats so cool you actually got it from a psychiatrist.
i hear a couple people around here can get me some pure powder, but im sort of hesatent on buying any. maybe i should try some...

#28 Pedestrian

Pedestrian

Dreamspace Transient

• Expired Member
  • 572 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:18 PM

i hear a couple people around here can get me some pure powder

Shit.... if you know its pure how could you hesitate? I know i wouldnt

A pure MDMA does would prolly be something to remember.

#29 Master_Shake

Master_Shake

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 109 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 02:19 PM

wait a minute i remember the dea allowing the trials and test groups for low dose mdma... but people getting scripts of it??? hmmmm i dont think its been long enough. the dea fought it hard.

so the legit pill form would be what control 2???.. no change on the dea controled chem list.....
there would be more info. it would be a huge win for supporters of mdma. those of us who believe that mdma can do some real good for alot of people.

whats going on here?
id like to see a scan of a bottle... (minus the name and script number)

oh and pure E "molly", problem being is that in the end your stuck with a cuttable powder and their word its not. maybe its not cut at all. maybe its not molly at all or some sort of the grey in between. unless its a good friend i do not buy "molly" ill stick the pressed pills that at the very least i know the guy handing it to me didnt himself cut it.

#30 Gamera

Gamera

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 331 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:30 PM

Shit.... if you know its pure how could you hesitate? I know i wouldnt

A pure MDMA does would prolly be something to remember.

It was awesome. A lot more psychedelic than the homemade stuff, trails even. That how you can tell if its good - just as it kicks in you start seeing trails, not quite as dramatic as LSD but pretty close.

I didn't get a prescription from the psychiatrist, he was a dealer.

#31 Guest_pissybee_*

Guest_pissybee_*

Posted 11 April 2006 - 03:47 PM

i use mdma about once every two weeks. i enjoy it a lot. and i see the kind of tabs Hidra was talking about, speedy, stomach ache, head ache, etc..
but then again i go through a lot of pills that are simply amazing. usually i will buy pills in somewhat of a large amount, cos i can always sell em ;), knowing how good they are from previous experiences and word from other people.
ive seen a lot of diffrent tabs, and ive learned there are like 3 or 4 people somewhere makeing a TON of exctasy. most of them come from the same guy. all his tabs have this rivet on the bottom. strange. but thats how i can tell weither a tabs from this person or not.
there are a lot of highschool kids around here where i live that go through a LOT of e. seems to be becoming more and more popular.

I am not so sure telling everyone you sell ecstasy to highschool kids on an internet forum is such a great idea, Cisco...

#32 Guest_CiscoKid670_*

Guest_CiscoKid670_*

Posted 11 April 2006 - 05:08 PM

i didnt say i sell e to highschool kids, which i dont. i ment more that there are a lot of them around here.
but thanks for the concern.

#33 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,980 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:37 PM

I've gotten some MDMA in powder form, two degrees of separation from the chemist. Wow. Almost no tooth grinding, minimal hangover. The trouble with it in that form is dosage. I weighed out four hits, then split them in half (I'd forgotten it was four, so my lady friend and I actually ate two each, yeeee-hawwww). We'd also eaten an 1/8 of shrooms each, and when the rush of MDMA came it absolutely trumped the fungi, was a waste of a quarter. I was rolling so hard there would have been no way I could have gotten it up, which wasn't a problem at the time since it felt like a 4 hour body-gasm anyway. Who knew that toes and elbows and hair could have orgasms?? (I guess a lot of us do, now)

Dance Safe sells kits to test your own at home. They are worth the price.

#34 hogwild

hogwild

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,088 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:43 PM

Dance Safe sells kits to test your own at home. They are worth the price.

word. Never take anything unless you know its legit. And the only way to know its legit is to test it.

#35 Guest_pissybee_*

Guest_pissybee_*

Posted 11 April 2006 - 08:06 PM

The problem is those test kits only test to see if there is MDMA in pills(not everything that is in the pill), which could be a trace amount, mixed with any other cheap option...

#36 Guest_CiscoKid670_*

Guest_CiscoKid670_*

Posted 12 April 2006 - 01:07 AM

^^ yeah ive thought about buyin a kit but never could decide because i didnt want to buy one that couldnt find everything else.
ive got a couple pills left. im thinking about eating one...

#37 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,980 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 April 2006 - 08:09 PM

The kits can detect DXM, amphetamines, MDA, MDMA, and 2-CB. A pill might be cut with other things, but these cover the most common things encountered in pills that are supposed to be X. If it doesn't show a positive for ANYthing it tests for, you know it ain't the real deal even if you don't know what it is.

#38 Guest_CiscoKid670_*

Guest_CiscoKid670_*

Posted 13 April 2006 - 01:36 AM

so last night after i posted my last post, i ate 2/3s of a green star i had.
boy o boy was that a good time. i was drunk before i took the pill, im not sure what the contridictions between mdma and alcohol are, but i think if i were sober i would have had stonger affects. annnnyways. the trip lasted for about 3 hours. clean mellow high. none of the teethgrinding or stomach ache. i also got to sleep very well towards the end of the high.
all i can describe the peak as is a bodygasem. i thought about it when i peaked, and i still think that word fits perfectly.

#39 Guest_pissybee_*

Guest_pissybee_*

Posted 13 April 2006 - 07:12 AM

The kits can detect DXM, amphetamines, MDA, MDMA, and 2-CB. A pill might be cut with other things, but these cover the most common things encountered in pills that are supposed to be X. If it doesn't show a positive for ANYthing it tests for, you know it ain't the real deal even if you don't know what it is.

Do they actually indicate which one it is, too?? Been 6 years or so since I really ate MDMA/MDA...

#40 thafunkyone

thafunkyone

don't take no shit son!

• OG VIP
  • 979 posts

Posted 13 April 2006 - 08:22 AM

I eat molly a half gram at a time....don't even get a buzz off a lil bit any more. But the molly has dried up around me so to speak....

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!